Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair

Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair (page 3 of 3)

4.4

• Safety

Excellent and safe high chair

This high chair ticks all the boxes! Its safety features are of a very high standard. There is an automatic break on the chair, the tray is securely fastened into the chair. The wheels are strong and easily move. The safety latches on the seat secure well. Overall, this is a great high chair!

OmiSydney

Great Quality High Chair

Glad we trusted the other reviews online and purchased this high chair. In person, the look and feel of the chair is that of a high-end product, just without the extreme price tag. We're really happy with all the features. Very easy to wipe clean. Not too many nooks and crannies where food can hide. Great to wheel around into position. Folds away to a very neat, compact size which makes it easy to store away.

Star Kidz
Jess P.Star Kidz

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, can you please send us the photos to sales@nanny-annie.com and we will asses and will get back to you with a course of Action.

Omi

Hi Jess, thanks for your response. However, I posted my last comment almost a year ago so I do not have any photos.

Rafaela

RafaelaPerth

Happy customer

Just recently purchased and received my first Star Kidz High Chair from Nanny Annie on Ebay for a great sale price including Ebay discount code and am very happy with the quality, design and service. The chair arrived quickly only about 2 days after payment was sent. Thank you very much and will be back again.

High Chairs

Find out how Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair compares to other High Chairs

Just what we needed

Our daughter required a chair that had to recline back this is perfecr for her has so many positions.
Fantastic very happy with it. Not to bulk. I like how the tray is removable and has a clip on the back to store it when not using.
Delivery was prompt.
Very satisfied.

Fantastic Highchair

Thanks Nanny Annie. The Star Kidz Bimberi High chair we ordered through you arrived promptly. Our daughter loves it. The high chair is safe and fully adjustable. It has several height positions, reclining seat, adjustable foot rest, the table can be removable for easy access, can fold away with ease, and the wheels make it easy to move around.

Belinda W

Belinda WMelbourne

Great service and product

My partner and I were researching a high chair for our 10 week old baby. We came across The Star Kidz Bimberi high chair and thought it looked great for a great price. The high chair has all the same features and functions of a chair more than double the price. We are very happy with our purchase as well as the service we received from Nanny Annie. Postage was reasonably priced and delivery was fast. Would recommend.

Kerri

KerriSan Remo

The perfect highchair

A few weeks ago I purchased the star kids high chair. It has so many various adjustments and is so practical. I love the orange seat and it is super easy to clean. Bub loves sitting up
In his chair. I can tilt it back just enough for him at 3 months but all the positions mean it will grow with him.

Amazing chair, fast delivery!

I recently purchased the Star Kidz Bambini highchair and it is exceptional! I have previously owned a peg Perego but the tray and wheel were rusted and defunct. I didn't want to spend another $400 and thought I would try the Bambini after seeing how similar they were and reading positive reviews. At half the price I must say I'm impressed. Tray is lighter and a better design and I also prefer the harness. Easy to clean, build and move around. Very sturdy and safe. Looks great! I purchased orange arrived promptly!

Best High Chair

Recently we were researching to find the best high chair with a decent price and we came across Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair at Nanny Annie website. My wife myself and also my kid thanks for this excellent, sturdy, quality Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair. It looks so stylish, grand and we got a decent price as well. Assembling is quite easy and can use right away. Very quick delivery and great product. Baby can sit in 7 different heights and positions. The postage was excellent it came really quickly and it is just what we were looking for and was just as described. Would highly recommend Nanny Annie to all parents and soon to be parents.

High Chairs

Find out how Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair compares to other High Chairs

Kit QAdelaide

Well built, highly recommended!

Extremely well built and sturdy. Took a punt on chair with minimal reviews. Chair exceeded our expectation on arrival. Will definitely recommend to others. Family and friends have complimented on the clean and modern look of chair. Bestbof all our baby loves it. Chair isn't too heavy at 8kg, can be easily transported too.

Very good product

We bought this product for our little one and this is really good quality high chair and it has good and wide base of suport .we recommend to other people to buy this bigh chair as we can trust this brand thank you nanny annie for this and express delivery ..thank you so much

Love this product

I’m a first time Mum and often find I need a new product very quickly to accommodate whatever new stage my 5 month old daughter is going through, whether it’s feeding, sleeping or playing. When googling the high chair I wanted, I came across Nanny Annie and was pleased to see a very competitive sale price for the Star Kidz Bimberi high chair. It was delivered the next day, so the whole experience couldn’t have been easier. Am definitely a fan of the high chair and the store!

Vijan

VijanSydney

Exceeded expectations

I tend to do a fair bit of research before buying kids product. So when I was looking for a good high chair and I narrowed down to Peg Perego siesta model based on its looks and features. While trying to find the lowest possible price for it including delivery (we live out in the bush), I came across Star kidz bimberi chair. It looked identical with all the same features at almost half the price. I took the leap of faith and happy to report that I am now a proud owner and gladly vouch for this high chair. The money I saved helped me buy more things for my bub from nanny annie.

See all Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair reviews

Amy

Amyasked

Does any one happen to know if seat cover is the same size as the peg perego zero high chair? They look the same and need a replacement seat cover. Hoping this would fit???
Thanks :)

Star Kidz
Jess P.Star Kidz

Unfortunately, we are not sure about other Brand products. Could you please confirm the Dimensions so we check that for you?

Trinh

Trinhasked

I would like to have more information about this high chair, looked on Google, found this website:
But unfortunately, it did not work properly. Is there anywhere else that I could find more info about this product as well as the manufacturer?
Thank you.

Omi

I had the same issue. I felt the Star Kidz website did not have enough information and I wondered about the validity of it. (This high chair was called the 'Bimbori' on their website, but called the 'Bimberi' on Nanny Annie. Turns out it is 'Bimberi', as that is what was printed on the box). Instead I had to use the information available on the Nanny Annie product page where I purchased it from (http://www.nanny-annie.com/sk-bimberi-high-chair-grey). Not sure if Star Kidz is a brand that's exclusive to Nanny Annie because I couldn't find it anywhere else .

Chinni W

Chinni Wasked

I have same problem with fitting front wheels..i couldn't find the axel in my box.. Instruction boom say remove the cover of legs.. Does anyone know what is the right way?

Kit Q

The axel is inside the aluminum frame. You will to remove the plastic cap to take out the axel

Get an answer from our members and Star Kidz representatives