Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair

• Safety

Geoff

GeoffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid this product!

Purchased in August 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $279.00.

Ana

AnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Purchased in April 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $499.00.

Laura33

Laura33Southwest, VIC

Cheap crap

Purchased in July 2020 at Nanny Annie.

High Chairs

Find out how Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair compares to other High Chairs

RenaspachecoPerth, WA

Stay away if you worry about your kid’s safety

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in May 2018 at Nanny Annie Online store for $238.94.

Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not safe

I loved this high chair at first but figured out the harness is bit loose and my daughter easily removes the tray by kicking to it. Not safe at all. Not sure why heaps of people have put good reviews. It’s a good looking nice chair but not safe. I honestly can’t leave my toddler in it and do any other work as it’s not safe

Purchased in February 2019 at Nanny Annie for $200.00.

See all Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair reviews

Amy

Amyasked

Does any one happen to know if seat cover is the same size as the peg perego zero high chair? They look the same and need a replacement seat cover. Hoping this would fit???
Thanks :)

Jess P.Star Kidz

Unfortunately, we are not sure about other Brand products. Could you please confirm the Dimensions so we check that for you?

Trinh

Trinhasked

I would like to have more information about this high chair, looked on Google, found this website:
But unfortunately, it did not work properly. Is there anywhere else that I could find more info about this product as well as the manufacturer?
Thank you.

Omi
Omi

I had the same issue. I felt the Star Kidz website did not have enough information and I wondered about the validity of it. (This high chair was called the 'Bimbori' on their website, but called the 'Bimberi' on Nanny Annie. Turns out it is 'Bimberi', as that is what was printed on the box). Instead I had to use the information available on the Nanny Annie product page where I purchased it from (http://www.nanny-annie.com/sk-bimberi-high-chair-grey). Not sure if Star Kidz is a brand that's exclusive to Nanny Annie because I couldn't find it anywhere else .

Chinni W

Chinni Wasked

I have same problem with fitting front wheels..i couldn't find the axel in my box.. Instruction boom say remove the cover of legs.. Does anyone know what is the right way?

Kit Q
Kit Q

The axel is inside the aluminum frame. You will to remove the plastic cap to take out the axel

Get an answer from our members and Star Kidz representatives