Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair

• Safety
Sabodh K.

Sabodh K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Mobility

We choose this product thinking it would be perfect to wheel between indoor dinning areas. To move the chair you have to press two very stiff buttons and even then the wheels are not smooth. It’s very hard to physically hold the buttons, moreover It also only goes in straight lines so you often have to go back and forward to make a simple move. If you want easy to navigate don’t buy this chair.

Purchased in March 2021 for $280.00.

Bulky and hard to clean

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Dani, thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review. It is disappointing to hear that you are not happy with our Highchair. Can you please email us at sales@nanny-annie.com our customer service team can assist further. Thanks again.

Over-engineered high chair

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Joe, thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review. It is disappointing to hear that you are not happy with our Highchair. Can you please email us at sales@nanny-annie.com our customer service team can assist further. Thanks again.

High Chairs

Find out how Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair compares to other High Chairs

See all Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair reviews

Amy

Amyasked

Does any one happen to know if seat cover is the same size as the peg perego zero high chair? They look the same and need a replacement seat cover. Hoping this would fit???
Thanks :)

Jess P.Star Kidz

Unfortunately, we are not sure about other Brand products. Could you please confirm the Dimensions so we check that for you?

Trinh

Trinhasked

I would like to have more information about this high chair, looked on Google, found this website:
But unfortunately, it did not work properly. Is there anywhere else that I could find more info about this product as well as the manufacturer?
Thank you.

Omi
Omi

I had the same issue. I felt the Star Kidz website did not have enough information and I wondered about the validity of it. (This high chair was called the 'Bimbori' on their website, but called the 'Bimberi' on Nanny Annie. Turns out it is 'Bimberi', as that is what was printed on the box). Instead I had to use the information available on the Nanny Annie product page where I purchased it from (http://www.nanny-annie.com/sk-bimberi-high-chair-grey). Not sure if Star Kidz is a brand that's exclusive to Nanny Annie because I couldn't find it anywhere else .

Chinni W

Chinni Wasked

I have same problem with fitting front wheels..i couldn't find the axel in my box.. Instruction boom say remove the cover of legs.. Does anyone know what is the right way?

Kit Q
Kit Q

The axel is inside the aluminum frame. You will to remove the plastic cap to take out the axel

Get an answer from our members and Star Kidz representatives