Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair

Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair

4.4

Looks Good!

As a future Nana, I was on the lookout for a bargain - not only in price, but features. I love the idea of an adjustable height, so we can be on the floor together, or up at the kitchen bench, or seated at the dining table. The fact it is on wheels; 2 straight, 2 swivel is great, although without the weight of the child, I am unsure of how well it will steer. The sale price allowed me to buy one for the future Mumma as well. The other aspect that appealed to me is the recline position and adjustable footrest - I can remember my kids falling asleep in their chair after a big feed and drink - this looks so more comfortable than what my kids were in. Plus it folds up and can popped away when I send the bubba home!

Purchased in March 2021 at Nanny Annie Online store.

Momma

MommaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great high chair

High chair is better than expected. Easy to adjust only thing, the Stop buttons are a bit hard to push down and rolling wheels were hard to put in, nothing major, but overall this is a great classy looking high chair.

Purchased at Nanny Annie for $220.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We are working on with our suppliers to improve the quality of the Highchairs.

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

The high chair is good

My five month old daughter loves it. The high chair is of good quality and well designed. I would recommend it to my friends who are considering to buy a high chair.

Purchased in April 2019.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks, Carol we appreciate your positive words and stoked to hear that your daughter loves it.

High Chairs

Find out how Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair compares to other High Chairs

Jax

JaxRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good- not perfect

Our son hates many high chairs so we knew we needed a plush one with high back and more tray space - it ticks a lot of functionality buttons. Tray is easy to clean, pleather is comfy
But very annoying to manoeuvre around , seat cushion has lots of little gaps to clean and very heavy
Not disappointed but things worth noting depending what you’re looking for

Purchased in April 2019 for $199.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks, Jax for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are working on with our suppliers to improve the quality of the Highchairs.

Belinda W

Belinda WMelbourne

Great service and product

My partner and I were researching a high chair for our 10 week old baby. We came across The Star Kidz Bimberi high chair and thought it looked great for a great price. The high chair has all the same features and functions of a chair more than double the price. We are very happy with our purchase as well as the service we received from Nanny Annie. Postage was reasonably priced and delivery was fast. Would recommend.

See all Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair reviews

Amy

Amyasked

Does any one happen to know if seat cover is the same size as the peg perego zero high chair? They look the same and need a replacement seat cover. Hoping this would fit???
Thanks :)

Jess P.Star Kidz

Unfortunately, we are not sure about other Brand products. Could you please confirm the Dimensions so we check that for you?

Trinh

Trinhasked

I would like to have more information about this high chair, looked on Google, found this website:
But unfortunately, it did not work properly. Is there anywhere else that I could find more info about this product as well as the manufacturer?
Thank you.

Omi
Omi

I had the same issue. I felt the Star Kidz website did not have enough information and I wondered about the validity of it. (This high chair was called the 'Bimbori' on their website, but called the 'Bimberi' on Nanny Annie. Turns out it is 'Bimberi', as that is what was printed on the box). Instead I had to use the information available on the Nanny Annie product page where I purchased it from (http://www.nanny-annie.com/sk-bimberi-high-chair-grey). Not sure if Star Kidz is a brand that's exclusive to Nanny Annie because I couldn't find it anywhere else .

Chinni W

Chinni Wasked

I have same problem with fitting front wheels..i couldn't find the axel in my box.. Instruction boom say remove the cover of legs.. Does anyone know what is the right way?

Kit Q
Kit Q

The axel is inside the aluminum frame. You will to remove the plastic cap to take out the axel

Get an answer from our members and Star Kidz representatives