Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair

• Safety
DanBar

DanBarSydney, NSW

Great purchase!

I am thrilled with my decision to purchase the Star Kidz High Chair. It was easy and fun to assemble, with all the pieces clicking together seamlessly. A lot of consideration has been given to the design features, including the simple to use brakes, reclining seat, adjustable foot rest and many more. My main reason for choosing this product was that it can be folded and easily stored away. This quality product does not disappoint.

Purchased in February 2021 for $300.00.

Penelope Cotterell

Penelope CotterellHunter Region, NSW

Words cannot describe how much I love this high chair!

Slimline, easy to clean, functional, using now with my 3 month old in recliner position. Chair can be adjusted easily to fit height of table tv etc their own chair!

Purchased in January 2021 at Nanny Annie Online store.

SBrewer

SBrewerHunter Region, NSW

An excellent highchair!

This is a perfect first highchair. The multiple sitting positions and adjustable heights made it an easy transition to sitting at the table with mum and dad for meals. Has been easy to clean after meals. I also purchased the toy attachment, which turns the chair into a fun viewing seat when not feeding.

Purchased in January 2021 at Nanny Annie Online store for $339.00.

Bea

BeaNew South Wales

Great High Chair

My daughter can sit up at 5 months so already started using it and she loves it. Seems very comfortable for her and the adjustable height means I can feed anywhere. I love the stop and go button on the top so you don't have to fiddle with wheel brakes below. All buttons are easy to use and straight forward. I also love the colours and design as it blends in with my monochrome decor! Very happy, can't fault this chair.

Purchased in January 2021 at Nanny Annie Online store.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Does what you expect

Good chair which does what it says in the ads. Material feels comfortable. Baby has to get used to it though, he's still a bit too small (5 months) but we will be using this for at least another year.

Purchased in July 2020 at Nanny Annie.

Sue

SueHunter Region, NSW

Perfect high chair

We were astounded at the time it took to order our high chair to the delivery of it to our door, 2 days. We were so impressed with the ease of ordering, the discount price, the prompt delivery not to mention the versality of the high chair to meet our grandchild's needs. First time Ive ordered from Nanny Anny but it won't be the last time

Purchased in May 2020 at Nanny Annie for $249.00.

Sophie B

Sophie BSydney, NSW

Love this highchair

Super comfy chair, love the adjustable foot stool. Looks great. Easy to clean. Baby is secure when strapped in chair and easy to access with removable eating tray. Love it!

Purchased in May 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $260.00.

Great high chair!

The highchair is great and easy to use. It has the option to adjust the height based on baby making it great value for money. The seat is nice and soft so it's very comfortable. It's also easy to fold and very compact when you need to store or transport it. The lock on the wheels is a great safety feature. Would definitely recommend it to others.

Purchased in May 2020.

Debra

DebraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Great design, easy to use tilt, raise and lower, tray removal, wheels lock automatically so very safe. Folds down to save space when not in use.
Bust most importantly baby is very comfortable, seating is soft, no covers on clips to get sneaky food leftovers stuck.
Very impressed with everything

Purchased in April 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $249.00.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Great product that is easy to put away

Nice modern look with easy click functionality. This is the second star kidz item I have purchased from Nannie Annie and both products (bassinet and chair) feel strong. This chair is also easy to put away for storage.

Purchased in April 2020 at Nanny Annie for $260.00.

Cay

CaySydney

Love it! Shouldve gotten it earlier

We got our high chair when bub was 9 months. I should have gotten it earlier as it would have made the feeding much easier! Easy to wipe clean. You can put it high or low. I liked this as i felt it is less of a trip hazard than other types. Bub is almost 2 and it still looks good after more than a year of use! Easily one of my best purchases in terms of value and use we have on it. U can also fold it away, but we just kept it as is.

Purchased in September 2018 for $215.00.

Amazing high chair!

Functional adjustable & easy to clean. Great from a young age from the reclining backrest. Can just wipe it over and off you go again and bub is very comfy in it.

Purchased at Nanny Annie Online store.

fabulous product

Very sturdy. The material of the product is very good for hygiene and durability. Bought for our first grandchild when he is with us. Can see many other little ones using in the future.

Purchased in September 2019 at Nanny Annie Online store for $199.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks Anna! We really appreciate you noticing the high-quality we sell every day at low prices. Thanks and happy to help out with all future needs!

Maria Evans

Maria Evans

Bombers high chair

As 1st time buyer and 1st time drand mother

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks, heaps for 5 stars maria. Hope you liked the Highchair.Anything else you need just let us know and please do feel free to email us at sales@nanny-annie.com

Perfect and super fast delivery

Actually perfect for my first little guy, great customer service and super fast delivery. Will have this high chair for many more babies to come!! Would recommend this product to friends and family. The website was easy to use corresponding emails where delivered quickly to so I was always kept up to date on my order.

Jess P.Star Kidz

That's great Cass, we try to deliver your order as fast as humanly possible, we know you must have been eager to receive it as it is for your first little baby. We appreciate your positive words! Thanks again.

Fantastic Chair!!

Love it!! It was so hard for us to find the right high chair, this one is easy to clean, has the comfort and so many different functions to use. It was also very FAST postage. If your looking for a high chair, I would highly recommended this product for other mums and dads

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks, Hay for taking the time to leave such a great review. We are working on with our suppliers to improve the quality of the Highchairs.

Jess M

Jess MBrisbane

Amazing High Chair

Love this highchair. Fast delivery, easy to put together from the box, and so easy to use! We love the different recline settings for both the back and the feet, recline back for your baby to be fed a bottle as well. Our baby loves just sitting in the comfortable seat without the tray as well so we don't only use this chair for feeding. Highly reccomend!

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks for the kind words! We try to bring an in-store experience to an online shopping experience. Pleasure to deal with you also.

Great product well built

Just got the Bimberi High chair and it is great. Packs up small adjustable in every way possible and very well made at a great price. Able to easily recline making it perfect for our child who needs to lay back that bit to help his head control. Removable table tray and liner makes easy to clean

good product

I just purchased the Star Kids Bimberi high chair from Nanny Annie(eBay). Order and payment done in Friday and received it on Thursday (within a week fast delivery and good communication). It is very easy and quick to assemble without using any tools. Highly recommended to everyone. Good quality product
Thank you! Nanny Annie,

Jess P.Star Kidz

Many thanks for your wonderful feedback.

Hayley_Taylor04

Hayley_Taylor04Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect high chair

I was looking for a high chair that had wheels, a reclining seat, sturdy enough that my dogs couldn’t knock it over and that didn’t cost an arm and a leg and this chair fit the bill!
It’s perfect! Super sturdy, easy to use, and best of all my 4 month old loves sitting in it! Because she is still quite little I have the back rest semi reclined and the foot rest all the way up and she is very comfortable in it and it’s a safe place for her to be while I make dinner.
Shipping and handling was super quick too!

Jess P.Star Kidz

We are so happy to hear how much you love this chair.

See all Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair reviews

Amy

Amyasked

Does any one happen to know if seat cover is the same size as the peg perego zero high chair? They look the same and need a replacement seat cover. Hoping this would fit???
Thanks :)

Jess P.Star Kidz

Unfortunately, we are not sure about other Brand products. Could you please confirm the Dimensions so we check that for you?

Trinh

Trinhasked

I would like to have more information about this high chair, looked on Google, found this website:
But unfortunately, it did not work properly. Is there anywhere else that I could find more info about this product as well as the manufacturer?
Thank you.

Omi
Omi

I had the same issue. I felt the Star Kidz website did not have enough information and I wondered about the validity of it. (This high chair was called the 'Bimbori' on their website, but called the 'Bimberi' on Nanny Annie. Turns out it is 'Bimberi', as that is what was printed on the box). Instead I had to use the information available on the Nanny Annie product page where I purchased it from (http://www.nanny-annie.com/sk-bimberi-high-chair-grey). Not sure if Star Kidz is a brand that's exclusive to Nanny Annie because I couldn't find it anywhere else .

Chinni W

Chinni Wasked

I have same problem with fitting front wheels..i couldn't find the axel in my box.. Instruction boom say remove the cover of legs.. Does anyone know what is the right way?

Kit Q
Kit Q

The axel is inside the aluminum frame. You will to remove the plastic cap to take out the axel

Get an answer from our members and Star Kidz representatives