Star Kidz Flexii

Star Kidz Flexii

Amazing pram and great service!

So happy with the pram! It’s even more than we expected. Very manoeuvrable and feels light. Incredibly easy to assemble from scratch - we were prepared to spend at least an hour to assemble it but spent maybe 15 minutes maximum. Great quality and it looks beautiful too. I loved the idea of 2 in 1 seat/bassinet - very easy to change.

This is the best option in the Australian market in terms of providing a high quality pram at an affordable price. Perfect for parents planning on having a second child soon after the first one.
Our baby hasn’t arrived yet but I am sure she’s going to love it!

Purchased in February 2019 at Nanny Annie for $915.00.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

A Quality buy!

This pram ticks all the boxes! Shipping was quick in spite of the public holiday. Its super easy to put together. Easy to fold the pram down and put back up.The basket is large. It arrived with two seats which convert to bassinets and came with all the attachments (on my hunt you usually need to buy the pram in addition to the extra seat and attachments). The look is high end, the fabric and finish is great quality. Its comfortable because master 2 wont get out. The hoods that completely shield your child is excellent and in my books a must. The extra flap at the top of the hood is a dark mesh which is perfect to check on your child without giving them a fright with the glare of the sun.You can adjust the handle bar with one hand. Still to test drive on different terrains but in our day-to-day use on footpaths and across fields its suspension and performance is fine. The handle bar organizer is a good size.

Absolutely fabulous! Quality and useability

I was looking at lots of double prams and saw this get an excellent review in an online search. I hadn’t heard of the brand so was a bit hesitant to purchase, but I’m so glad I did! The pram is amazing quality. I like that I can adjust the handle using only one hand. The seats fully convert to basinettes and there is plenty of seating configurations and recline options. One of my favourite features is the almost-fully-covering shade covers! No need to cart around muslin coverings and pegs as much. Awesome for summer evenings when sun is low. Pram looks super lux. Another great feature is the huge storage underneath. My only small thing I would change is that the tyres are solid- would be great if they had an air tyre option for a smoother ride. But they are still sturdy and fine for footpaths etc. The pram folds flat easily, and also the pram liners and handlebar organiser were super quality (not just cheap afterthought). I couldn’t be happier. This is my third pram (after mountain buggy, baby bee). I bought from Nanny Annie on sale.

Perfect Inline Stroller

I was looking for an inline stroller and came across Flexii. I couldn't find any reviews online so I was bit hesitant in purchasing one. But I am so glad I took the chance.

The fabric quality is similar to high end pram and the configuration options are plenty. I like how to seat can be converted into bassinet, saved me heaps.

Plus the free rain cover and mosquito next was the cherry on top.