Star Kidz Flexii

Star Kidz Flexii

Listing monitored by Star Kidz

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
munazzah s.
munazzah s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Twin Pram

Very sturdy, beautiful, lightweight, easy to use and comfortable. I simply love this pram. Very easy to assemble. My babies love it. Easy to move around. Very easy to fold. A complete package in a very reasonable price. I highly recommend it specially for twins.

Purchased in March 2021 at Nanny Annie Online store for $900.00.

Humaira F.
Humaira F.South East Queensland, QLD

So so love it.

I chose color blue and its so bright and spacious for 2 babies. Assembling is super easy and took only minutes.. very much satisfied and also recommend it to all.

Purchased in November 2020.

Alannaha T.
Alannaha T.Illawarra, NSW

Makes me more excited for my new bubba coming. Perfect size, so many options

super happy with all aspects of the pram. Lots of storage, my chidren would be so comfortable. Spacious. Got the pram with blue its so beautiful. I love it so much

Purchased in July 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $900.00.

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Star Kidz Flexii compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Kayla
KaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m so glad I Picked this Pram!!

My Little boy Loves our New pram! Patiently awaiting his baby sisters arrival, it’s the perfect size for 2 baby’s! So easy to move about! I’m so glad I chose this pram!

Purchased in July 2020 at Nanny Annie Online store for $899.00.

It’s more than expected

It was delivered so fast. They made the payments easier for me. Really loved there professionalism and great favour to me. The pram super awesome, it’s easy to assemble and really comfortable for my toddler. Highly recommended

Purchased in September 2019 at Nanny Annie Online store for $899.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Syed thank you for the kind words. Shopping online can be so easy, saving time and money. We try to bring an in-store experience to an online shopping experience. Pleasure to deal with you.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
ReneeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok pram

This pram does not manoeuvre well at all, I'm always getting stuck trying to turn it and at times need to go to front to move the thing myself. I think the straps are also to sort diet my 18 month old. I also don't like the positioning of the seats.

Purchased in July 2019 at Nanny Annie for $899.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to hear you are so happy with our Flexi pram. Look forward to helping you out with anything you need in the future :)

Ell
EllSydney, NSW

Amazing pram and great service!

So happy with the pram! It’s even more than we expected. Very manoeuvrable and feels light. Incredibly easy to assemble from scratch - we were prepared to spend at least an hour to assemble it but spent maybe 15 minutes maximum. Great quality and it looks beautiful too. I loved the idea of 2 in 1 seat/bassinet - very easy to change.

This is the best option in the Australian market in terms of providing a high quality pram at an affordable price. Perfect for parents planning on having a second child soon after the first one.
Our baby hasn’t arrived yet but I am sure she’s going to love it!

Purchased in February 2019 at Nanny Annie for $915.00.

Jess P.Star Kidz

Hi Ell, we are stoked to hear that you loved the bassinet. Happy to hear that you liked the bassinet and hope your bub is having a great time rocking in it. Thanks, heaps for the 5 stars.

Regina
ReginaBrisbane

A Quality buy!

Jess P.Star Kidz

Thanks, Regina for the kind words and it makes us so happy to read your review and we feel genuinely satisfied. Hope your bub is enjoying the pram. Look forward to helping you in the future.

Emma
EmmaBrisbane

Absolutely fabulous! Quality and useability

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Star Kidz Flexii compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Melissa Davenport
Melissa DavenportSydney

Perfect Inline Stroller

I was looking for an inline stroller and came across Flexii. I couldn't find any reviews online so I was bit hesitant in purchasing one. But I am so glad I took the chance.

The fabric quality is similar to high end pram and the configuration options are plenty. I like how to seat can be converted into bassinet, saved me heaps.

Plus the free rain cover and mosquito next was the cherry on top.