Star Plus Electrical

See the Best Home Improvement in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Star Plus Group

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Brooke
BrookeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ac service

Fast service and courteous and friendly. Great call out time and punctuality. Would recommend this business for sure as I needed a same day service and found Dale very knowledgeable.

Solar system

Reliable helpful young man on time rung me to say he was on time very prompt seem to have good knowledge answer Ed all our questions explained cost s quite happy

Max Litovka
Max LitovkaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent work.

All went very well. There were no problems at all. Had to change old pads for my air-conditioning, all done the same day, thank you very much for the professional service.

Customer ServiceStar Plus Group

Helped us within a few hours

Thank you Tom and Star Plus Electrical who helped us with a COC for a unit within an hour of making contact. Tom called on the way and was polite, considerate and efficient in providing us assistance. We highly recommend, and will utilise Star Plus again.

Tom was great.

Tom was on time, considerate to family needs as he accessed all rooms in order to to install a cable. His work practice was efficient and consultative. I highly recommend, and would this service again.

Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Alarm Disconnection

Called the office, said they could get the job done no problems, Tom was great, gave me a text 30 mins out, arrived on time, very knowledgeable and friendly and got the job done.

Susan
SusanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Piece of mind

Rang office yesterday afternoon and got booked in for noon today. Tom was prompt and assured me my air conditioner was not faulty. He was very knowledgeable and assured me everything was ok. I would not hesitate to recommend Tom.

A/c service and repair.

Received a phone call to confirm the problem and to make sure technician had all the pieces required to perform the job in a timely manner. Was kept well informed on the cost and what was required. I found Dale to be very personable and a pleasure to have on our property. Thank you Dale.

Customer ServiceStar Plus Group

Replacement of ceiling lights.

Called company, supplied quote, explained job discriptions and time to do the work. Job done to my satisfaction. Prompt, reliable and work done on time.
Second time I've used this company and Chris do my jobs.

KevinO
KevinO

Aircon service

Tom was very punctual. He was very pleasant and easy to talk to. He was also very tolerant of my over friendly dog. He conpleted the work very quickly and efficiently. I would recommend Tom highly.

Molly1234
Molly1234Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Light replacement

Had Tom he can right on time and very very clean. I would recommend Tom to all my friends, as he was very friendly and explained everything very clearly Thanks

Phone point installation

Dale arrived on time, talked me through the work and completed the job quickly. Even cleaned up after himself. Would use again and recommend to anyone looking for a sparky.

Loran
LoranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A/c repair

Thanks Dale, quick and efficient. Honest and straightforward. Would use this company again. Great customer service. Clear invoicing. Fixed the air conditioning. Clean and organised. Thank you very much star plus group!!!

Neil
NeilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

EVAP INSTALLATION

Tom gave me a quote for several options.
I phoned back that afternoon and ordered a unit.
He told me he could probably install it the following day.
They arrived and promptly installed the unit in a very professional way.
He and the crew efficient and were easy to talk to.
Thank You to all involved.
I would not have any trouble recommending Star Plus Group to anyone.

Ben
BenSouthern and Hills, SA

AC install, great quote and service

Very happy with the service we received and the advice we were give in replacing our split system unit. We would highly recommend Dale and Tom in the future. Friendly and efficient.