Star Plus Group
See the Best Home Improvement in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Star Plus Group

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Max Litovka
Max LitovkaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent work.

All went very well. There were no problems at all. Had to change old pads for my air-conditioning, all done the same day, thank you very much for the professional service.

Customer ServiceStar Plus Group

Helped us within a few hours

Thank you Tom and Star Plus Electrical who helped us with a COC for a unit within an hour of making contact. Tom called on the way and was polite, considerate and efficient in providing us assistance. We highly recommend, and will utilise Star Plus again.

Tom was great.

Tom was on time, considerate to family needs as he accessed all rooms in order to to install a cable. His work practice was efficient and consultative. I highly recommend, and would this service again.

Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Alarm Disconnection

Called the office, said they could get the job done no problems, Tom was great, gave me a text 30 mins out, arrived on time, very knowledgeable and friendly and got the job done.

Susan
SusanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Piece of mind

Rang office yesterday afternoon and got booked in for noon today. Tom was prompt and assured me my air conditioner was not faulty. He was very knowledgeable and assured me everything was ok. I would not hesitate to recommend Tom.

A/c service and repair.

Received a phone call to confirm the problem and to make sure technician had all the pieces required to perform the job in a timely manner. Was kept well informed on the cost and what was required. I found Dale to be very personable and a pleasure to have on our property. Thank you Dale.

Customer ServiceStar Plus Group

Replacement of ceiling lights.

Called company, supplied quote, explained job discriptions and time to do the work. Job done to my satisfaction. Prompt, reliable and work done on time.
Second time I've used this company and Chris do my jobs.

KevinO
KevinO

Aircon service

Tom was very punctual. He was very pleasant and easy to talk to. He was also very tolerant of my over friendly dog. He conpleted the work very quickly and efficiently. I would recommend Tom highly.

Molly1234
Molly1234Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Light replacement

Had Tom he can right on time and very very clean. I would recommend Tom to all my friends, as he was very friendly and explained everything very clearly Thanks

Phone point installation

Dale arrived on time, talked me through the work and completed the job quickly. Even cleaned up after himself. Would use again and recommend to anyone looking for a sparky.

Loran
LoranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A/c repair

Thanks Dale, quick and efficient. Honest and straightforward. Would use this company again. Great customer service. Clear invoicing. Fixed the air conditioning. Clean and organised. Thank you very much star plus group!!!

Neil
NeilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

EVAP INSTALLATION

Tom gave me a quote for several options.
I phoned back that afternoon and ordered a unit.
He told me he could probably install it the following day.
They arrived and promptly installed the unit in a very professional way.
He and the crew efficient and were easy to talk to.
Thank You to all involved.
I would not have any trouble recommending Star Plus Group to anyone.

Ben
BenSouthern and Hills, SA

AC install, great quote and service

Very happy with the service we received and the advice we were give in replacing our split system unit. We would highly recommend Dale and Tom in the future. Friendly and efficient.

Kimberley
KimberleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Evap service fix

Tom called before arriving, arrived prior to time and finished prior to when he said he would be done. Very professional, would recommend Tom again and will be using again for services

Great service highly recommended

Great friendly person found the problem and solved the issue
He arrived on time very tidy and quoted the job before going ahead I had no problems with the price

Happy
HappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Power points and antenna point moved

Excellent work, couldn’t be happier. Quote was well written. Arrived on time for the job and Chris was was extremely efficient and friendly. Very neat and tidy and cleaned up afterwards.

Linda
LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Aircon not working

Our aircon has not been working for a while but Tom was able to quickly diagnose the fault and make the necessary repairs. A fantastic service provided by Tom from Starplus Electrical.

AC REPAIR

Dale completed an AC repair. He did it with no problem, he was able to order the part and did the repair within in a fee days. I would recommend star plus group

Krissy
KrissyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No power on one side of the house

I called star plus as I had a problem with my power outlet very happy with a call back very soon and within an hour and a half Tom Called and arrive shortly afterwards l was very happy with the progress if it happens if I have a problem again I will contact .

Glenys
GlenysMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Aircon service

Very prompt service, Tom very pleasant and efficient and helpful, we had a need that he fixed just one day after our original phone conversation to the company, would definitely get him to call again next time.

Maria
MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electrical works

I called the office they were kind enough to send me tom the Electrician l think that he did a very good Job on all of my light fittings excellent service

Customer ServiceStar Plus Group

Had Chris come and do some work

Rang star plus yesterday they came the next day. Chris was very helpful, he checked all my power outlets, he fixed all of my problems also he was very polite and cleaned up after him I will definitely be calling him again.

Job Satisfaction
Ashleigh
AshleighMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with service

Came out next day. Pleasant and did the job quickly and well. Cleaned up after himself which is greatly appreciated. Professional and good communication. Would definately use them again. Thanks

Kazaa
Kazaa

Fantastic, friendly, expert service

Had an emergency call out due to a blackout, Josh came out and we had a fire in the roof. Lucky for us, Josh came quickly, sorted out everything and got the power back on for us. Thank you so much

Heather Wood
Heather Wood

Ac install

Dale quoted us AC replacement which we were happy to go ahead with. Him And Chris completed the job with no hassles at all. I would highly recommend star plus group for any work