Star Plus Group
See the Best Home Improvement in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Star Plus Group

4.5
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Ros
Ros Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Light upgrade

Tom was very thorough, listened to what we required and explained what he was doing as he went along. He rang to confirm a time and arrived at that time.

Lucy
Lucy Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No power

Tom was very helpful and able to identify the issue within a couple of hours. He brought our switchboard up to current standards to make it compliant which we were pleased with

Joe Brooks
Joe Brooks Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Heat Light review

Excellent service, Tom was extremely helpful, gave clear explanations and went above and beyond to help out with the problem of our bathroom lights, we will definitely be using starplus again for any problems we have

Electrical installation

Great & friendly service, explained everything really well which gave me confidence in the work. Several lots of work were done including the installation of new smoke alarms. Very happy with the service.

Sam
SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty heat lights

Great service, sold the problem! Tom called and let me know he was on his way first, turned up on time, found the problem and solved it effectively. Very happy!

Nicole
NicoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great work

always on time, Tom was very professional, gave really great advice about future work that needed to be completed. Tom was very respectful of the workplace, completed the assigned job well within a great time frame.

Greg
GregMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hot water no power

Tom was punctual, polite, and communicated issue very well. Explained what was needed to be done and completed required repairs in timely fashion. He tidied up area After repairs were completed. Would use he again

AC Service

Dale rang before hand and let me know what time he was going to be at my house, he gave me a price up front and I was happy to go ahead with the service. Dale completed the service with no fuss. I would highly recommend star plus group

Belinda
BelindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Light replacements

We had several lights updated in our house including installation of a new bathroom heater/fan. We are very happy with the work done, much improved lighting. Tom did a great job, was friendly, offered advice and tidied up well at the end of the job. Thank you!

marcnz
marcnzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Adding new power points and new power circuits

After trying to get hold of an electrician to come for this job, all were just talk and no action. Yes I will come and never came. Finally I called Start Plus Electrical this morning. The same morning, Tom came within 45 minutes and after explaining what I needed, adding power circuits and power points, he did it immediately in a very professional way.
Tom has been very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.
I will call him again if anything must be done in my house!
Excellent service from Star Plus Electrical and especially Tom.

Excellent Service

Friendly, informative and helpfulness . Phoned giving time of arrival. Explained what he was doing, checked each aircon outlet, checked system to ensure correctly operating. Would recommend Starplus Group for service.

Excellent service!

Very professional, provided comprehensive overview of the service carried out. Arrived promptly on time, quick and efficient- also advised of the warranty option of possible faults which I was unaware of :)

Lisa G
Lisa GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No power

After we lost power I called star plus group and the response time for an electrician to arrive was very quick. Tom the electrician fixed the problem and explained to us what had happened. He was very thorough and easy to understand.

Triping light circuit problem

Dale was Very pleasant to deal with, very punctual and polite, and very promptly answered questions and delivered the required services. Would highly recommend starplus group, they are very professional.

Pete
PeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exhaust fan installed

Exhaust fan installed by Dale he did a fantastic job and we will call on him again for future jobs He was very efficient and cleaned up after himself 5 star from me

Had electrition come out

Great work by Chris today replaced existing powerpoint and adding new powerpoints would definitely get out again for any work needed. Only called up yesterday and was out the next day.

Kevin Tsuba
Kevin TsubaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Excellent service, Tom was very polite and speedy on the job and I’m very happy with the outcome, I now have a front porch light that works so a great job done!

M Christie
M Christie Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Light replacement

Very thorough. Tom did a marvellous job. Courteous ,on time very quick. Only rang yesterday. He paid great attention to detail. Second time I’ve used this company. Would thoroughly recommend

Outside light replacement

I called the office and they sent Tom the electrician . He called before he arrived and he arrived on time, gave me a quote for the job
And was happy to except.
Very happy with the job very efficient.

Elly
EllyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ac repair

The guys were really awesome. Very friendly. Found the problem. Fixed it straight away. Taught me what to do in the future. So helpful. Highly recommend. Thanks so much Dale

juju
jujuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electrical Fault

Very prompt and efficient service.. very impressed and grateful! Dale was professional and upfront about price. Very glad to have him restore power to my home as everyone else said they couldn’t make it until tomorrow!!

Great electric work

Great work fast workers a very good job called yesterday and they came out today job done and I highly recommend, will recommend to anyone who wants electric work done

Craig
CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ceiling fan installation

Called Star office and asked for electrician for ceiling fan installation and power point addition outside. Tom was sent and arrived promptly, discussed the job and gave me a quote. I accepted and Tom did a good job and also did an extra light fitting. Left the job clean took rubbish away and provided excellent service.

Dorothea McFarlane
Dorothea McFarlane South Australia

Happy with electrician they came

Excellent service we are really happy with the work Chris did for us he is a very hard worker he works constantly l was surprised he didn’t stop for lunch we were very impressed with him any more jobs we would prefer him to do them. Thanking you Dorothea McFarlane

Ac repair

I am really happy with the technician who attended (Dale) and diagnosed the issue very quickly. He has very good presentation skills and technically very competent. I would like to recommend starplus and Dale for anyone who has an electrical issue. Thanks Damitha