Star Plus Group
See the Best Home Improvement in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Star Plus Group

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Kathy
Kathy

Electrical Work

We called the office and they sent Tom the Electrician, He did everything we wanted done and was extremely happy with his work and would highly recommend Tom, hes awesome

Trish
TrishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tom Fast friendly service

I called Starplus electrical Great people to deal , quick turnaround time.
Great friendly professional service from Tom to replace an external powerpoint.
Would definitely use them again to put in new appliances in our brand new home.

Martyn H.
Martyn H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

House electrical/lighting update

I called the office and Tom was sent out within the hour. Tom is a very professional and personable person who clearly communicated the details of the job to me. I am incredibly happy with the job he did and everything was above my expectations.

Prompt, professional and affordable

Dale arrived right on time, was efficient and professional in his assessment and diagnostics and was able to provide good advice. Work was done neatly and well. Very professional and affordable work. Thank you.

Xavier Prendergast
Xavier Prendergast Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant Job

A very nice man, very punctual and completed the jod in record time, clean up after himself & I recommend josh in the future if your needing a excellent electrician ss

Susan
SusanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

AC repair

Very prompt service, friendly and efficient.
Answered questions on parts and explained the repair and emplacement of
parts.
Went to pick parts up promptly and replaced straight away all done in an efficient professional way.
Thankyou.

Kaye
Kaye Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Service

Called Star Plus after calling a local electrician who didn’t come. Star electrical were incredibly helpful and accommodating to supply an electrician within my area. I received a time and date, and half an hour before the arrival time I received a call to confirm arrival time. Tom the electrician was promp, very accommodating and nothing was to hard, he also had a Star Plus uniform. He gave me a quote there and then I knew exactly what was involved and went ahead with the work.
Tom was very experienced, polite, through and left everything very clean.
I will be using Star Plus again and ask for Tom.

Customer ServiceStar Plus Group

Fantastic, speedy, clean and friendly service

Dharmesh
DharmeshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, on time no fuss got the job done quickly. Explained the problem and went through the solution step by step. Will use service again. Keep up the great work.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty light

Tom was prompt in coming, diagnosed and repaired the problem quickly. Rang before he came to advise when he would be here. Courteous, polite. Explained the existing problem clearly, and what he did.

Amara
AmaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

electrical work

Wonderful! Excellent! Let me know before he arrive and Arrive on time. Done the really really great job. Pricing is upfront before processing the job. Highly recommend star plus group.

Quality Service

Prompt service and knowledgeable technician. All potential hazards were checked thoroughly in relation to the problem. The issue was handled with ease and good advice was given. Would recommend to anyone.

Air con service/repair

Dale showed up on time. He was very quick to find and fix the problem with my air conditioning. Excellent service would recommend star plus group to anyone. Excellent work.

Light fixing

Called on the 31st May re: help with a faulty light/ light switch. Initial customer service was friendly and helpful.
1st June..once again..very helpful service has been provided by Dale.
Thank you...

Jennifer
JenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!

Tom arrived punctually and quoted the job. I had a Rangehood and stove installed immediately. Tom was very competent and efficient and I would recommend Star Plus Electrical to anyone

Abubakar
Abubakar Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fix services

They provide services at a very affordable cost, and the team is very skilled and reliable in dealing with emergency situations. Friendly and customer focused. I will contact them again if I need any electrical services in the future. Thank you

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Electrical work

Initially needed work done on kitchen light, but found out it was not earthed. Tom talked us through all the options & we decided to have a new light installed, have hard wired smoke alarms put in, as well as a new switch board done as well. Tom talked us through all the process, without any pressure. We are very happy with his work, found that his people skills are great, very friendly & professional. We would have no hesitation in using him for any future work.

Light fittings

Prompt arrival. Really helpful and clear explanation of what required. Professional attention to detail and friendly and helpful. Clear explanation to which globes best to use in future. Would definitely recommend to others.

Electrical Service

Dale provided prompt, friendly service and found that an appliance kept tripping. Having tested all possible avenues he then suggested my piggy backed power supplies be replaced with a safer option. Very happy with everything

Dean W
Dean WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Contacted the office after a google search.
I was told they would be able to send someone today, if needed. I received a call from electrician Tom, advising me of his approximate eta. He arrived and completed the job in a effective and timely manner, ensuring the areas were tidy on completion. Would use again.

Excellent service

The response to my phone call was very good...I was able to speak to someone immediately and was very happy with Dale and Tom for the prompt attendance and efficient work. Both were friendly.

Excellent service

Fixed my switch board, identified the fault was washing machine, Happy with all the resalt and also, the work was quick and friendly service. I'm happy to use them again.

jangade
jangadeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oven replacement

Rang company on Thursday and arranged for someone to come out next day.Tom arrived on time he was very polite and friendly and the job was done quickly and efficiently and would recommend Tom for further work

Anira sesar
Anira sesarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

This job was done to perfection prompt service and professional staff I would recommend this service to all my friends the explanation given in the best possible way. I live on my own and now l know what to do if power goes out

bill
billMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

replace powerpoint

l called the office told them about my power switch needing to be replaced they told me that it was no trouble got a call from the electrician Tom great work in 15 minutes