StarCity Removals

StarCity Removals (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Margo

Margo

Excellent value for money

Moved from Brisbane to Sydney 2-bed apartment and apart from some delays, they did a great job. Sam and Joe were great to work with. They will quote only a small number of hours for upload and offload so keep in mind that this might end up in a few extra hours unless you have super easy access. But still great value for money.

Mum to 3Ms

Mum to 3MsCHISHOLM

Excellent! Everything went perfectly.

We did a long distance move from a single storey 4 bed/2 bath home. James and Chris, arrived on time and didn't stop all day. They were just fabulous. I had almost everything in boxes and double taped so packing the truck went smoothly. This was the first time we have used Removalists because we were concerned about cost and damage to good. StarCity Removals proved themselves to be careful and extremely reasonably priced. Mariam at the office was always very polite and accommodating as we changed move dates and size of the truck - who knew one man could have SO much stuff in his garage and shed! Their communication with me was faultless. I would be very happy to recommend them for your next move.

Shame I couldn't leave 0 stars

Arrived two hours late for collection. Two (out of 3) lazy guys wanted to spend more time smoking and on their phones rather than moving boxes.
Arrived four hours late on drop off. Would probably still be unloading now if I didn't help out too.
StarCity then thought it appropriate to charge for additional time and space. This was not agreed or discussed with me.
I would never use them again. Caused more stress than anything else. Shame because 1 of the staff was an awesome worker and top guy. Clearly, he is with the wrong company...

Brooke

BrookeEngadine

Excellent service

3 bedroom townhouse short distance started on time and finished very early due to Chris and Daniels experience. They were the best we have had in 14 house moves. Highly recommend Chris & Daniel for your move

Excellent service

I had never used a removalist before but this was a long distance one, Star City made it a positive experience. I moved on the 20/07/18. Chris was incredible. He was organised, incredibly efficient and friendly not only to me but all of my family. Excellent service and made my move run smoothly.

Lovely service and support for a challenging move.

We moved a huge house full from Sydney to Albury and the guys were absolutely wonderful. They were good company around us, our kids and pets and were tireless and cheery even when we were exhausted. Great service by the office too with genuine care and interest in our situation. I’m so glad we chose them out of all the companies out there.

Michelle

MichelleNewcastle

Never again! Do not use this company!

Kathy G

Kathy GSydney

Excellent service

My move was from Sydney to Melbourne and Chris and Chris were fantastic. They arrived at both places on time, and worked efficiently and carefully. They made what was a stressful situation as easy as possible. I couldn't be happier with the job.

Above and beyond

Move was from Newcastle to Maclean area in NSW. It was a big move, household plus art studio and workshop. Approx 100 cubic metres. Sydney traffic delayed the start time but the removalists worked so hard and long and carefully. They unpacked into the storage facility very well, fitting everything in.
A big thank you. Very satisfied.

Justin B

Justin BGold Coast

Great job by the moving staff.

Thanks StarCity Removals. I’d like to give a big shoutout to Eddy and Kris for going above and beyond in the performance of their duties. Even after a tremendously long day they continued to perform their duties professionally and courteously. Also a special mention for Chris and his crew for their efforts on the initial move. Great Job guys.

Neil E

Neil EAU

Excellent Job

We moved from a 4 bedroom house with a long narrow drive. Wayne advised a smaller vehicle which in hindsight was exactly right. Despite this meaning 2 trips (only 14km return) it meant that the van was close to the house. The two guys worked tirelessly for 8 hours. Took care to wrap and transport the big stuff. Would definitely use again.

Mark E.StarCity Removals

Hi Neil, we are pleased you went with Wayne's advise for your move, very glad it went well for you.
Kind regards,

Davo

DavoSydney

One happy customer.

Mark E.StarCity Removals

Thanks Davo on your positive feedback. It was our pleasure attending your move on the day.
Kind regards,

Sandy

SandySydney

Genuine honest movers. Highly recommend

Starcity helped me with my last minute booking on a Saturday as I had to leave immediately due to problems in my unit. They arranged the best team to come out and help pack wrap and dismantle my furniture. They where on time and took less time than I assumed. I wouldn't finish what they had done for me in at least 4days!! Worth every dollar under the stress and pressure I was in . Please people look into star city and book with them. They are genuine nice people!! Thanks starcity. Have recommended to my friends and colleagues

Fantastic

I can't recommend Star City Removals high enough, Joe, Sam and Sarah were so professional, friendly and kind. They are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Our furniture and fragile items were delivered in perfect condition. We can't thank them enough for everything they did. Vanessa & Family. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hi Vanessa,
We are really pleased your move went smooth. Wishing you the best at your new place.
Kind regards, StarCity Removals 1300 290 991

Danny Babs

Danny BabsYagoona NSW 2199

Great Service!

Used StarCity after a friend referred me to them. Was scared at first after I saw the bad review but my friend told me how helpful they were with his move to Brisbane. I moved from a 2 bedroom with furniture and boxes and they were friendly and professional. Wrapped my mattress and used the plastic thing to protect my furniture. Overall service was excellent. Thanks again guys.

Mark E.StarCity Removals

Hi Danny, we appreciate your honest feedback and glad your experience with us was excellent. All the best, StarCity Removals

Alesia

AlesiaSudney

Service was Great!

I moved from a 1 bedroom apartment with a lot of boxes and furniture and the guys from StarCity removals were more than excellent! They called when they were on their way, and arrived on time with the most positive and professional attitudes. They moved all my furniture so carefully and quickly as it was possible. They wrapped my mattress and big furniture for free and Not a single thing was damaged in this whole process of transportation.
Upon arrival at my new home they unpacked and took all items to their destined rooms, offering to move heavy furniture into it's final position before leaving.
I recommend StarCity removals: 100% BRILLIANT!.

Thanks Alesia