StarCity Removals

StarCity Removals (page 2 of 2)

Excellent! Everything went perfectly.

We did a long distance move from a single storey 4 bed/2 bath home. James and Chris, arrived on time and didn't stop all day. They were just fabulous. I had almost everything in boxes and double taped so packing the truck went smoothly. This was the first time we have used Removalists because we were concerned about cost and damage to good. StarCity Removals proved themselves to be careful and extremely reasonably priced. Mariam at the office was always very polite and accommodating as we changed move dates and size of the truck - who knew one man could have SO much stuff in his garage and shed! Their communication with me was faultless. I would be very happy to recommend them for your next move.

Shame I couldn't leave 0 stars

Arrived two hours late for collection. Two (out of 3) lazy guys wanted to spend more time smoking and on their phones rather than moving boxes.
Arrived four hours late on drop off. Would probably still be unloading now if I didn't help out too.
StarCity then thought it appropriate to charge for additional time and space. This was not agreed or discussed with me.
I would never use them again. Caused more stress than anything else. Shame because 1 of the staff was an awesome worker and top guy. Clearly, he is with the wrong company...

Excellent service

3 bedroom townhouse short distance started on time and finished very early due to Chris and Daniels experience. They were the best we have had in 14 house moves. Highly recommend Chris & Daniel for your move

Excellent service

I had never used a removalist before but this was a long distance one, Star City made it a positive experience. I moved on the 20/07/18. Chris was incredible. He was organised, incredibly efficient and friendly not only to me but all of my family. Excellent service and made my move run smoothly.

Lovely service and support for a challenging move.

We moved a huge house full from Sydney to Albury and the guys were absolutely wonderful. They were good company around us, our kids and pets and were tireless and cheery even when we were exhausted. Great service by the office too with genuine care and interest in our situation. I’m so glad we chose them out of all the companies out there.

Never again! Do not use this company!

I have had the worst experience with StarCity. I had an interstate move from NSW to QLD and instead of paying to my make life easier, they stressed me out more, overcharged me for their mistakes and damaged my stuff!
To begin with i was told that the truck was arriving just shortly after 12pm on Friday, 25th May 2018. I took the day of work so i can be at home when the truck arrived which was a total waste of my work day as the truck did no arrive till 6pm! I was not called or given any notice. I had to be the one who called to find out what was happening and what time it would be arriving. Even then i was told 4pm and at last it arrived at 6pm!

I am not sure how you run your company but your guys are overworked! By the time they got to my place, they were exhausted! one of the guys literally stopped and kept repeating how tired he was an hour into them being at my house. They were really quick for the first hour but after that they just slowed down tremulously!!! By 10pm me and my girlfriend had to be the ones to help them carry everything downstairs to the garage to make it easier for them and quicker too but even that didn't help. [name removed] was absolutely amazing! He really tried and i give him props! The other one unfortunately did not even know what he was doing! I had to direct him on how to dismantle the beds. I could have just done it myself as when they delivered it he did not know how to fix the bed back! You guys as a company on the other hand should not be working your guys till the brim. It is not right!

On top of them taking so long which was NOT even my fault, i was charged for an extra 2 hours! How is it my fault if your guys were tired and took extra long when it could have all been done in half the time. Unfortunately this has no reflection on the amount of items I had. The boys were exhausted beyond words it was ridiculous, hence them moving slower than usual and being unable to pack the items I had which resulted in items being left behind and then I had to PAY MORE for you to come pick up the rest of my stuff with another truck which did not arrive till 9pm!!!!! I live in a family residential area. How do you think it looks if i am moving out of my house in the middle of the night?! It is INAPPROPRIATE and UNACCEPTABLE. If the truck was delayed i should be have notified about it. Do you understand how them being tired led to a sequence of different events. You guys needs to treat your staff better.

This is not my first time moving and my usual company was unavailable hence why i went with you guys but i know for a fact that i did not have 25 cubic metre worth of stuff yet along 21 cubic metre! I have moved countries and never had an issue before. If your guys did not pack the truck properly because they were tired, that is not my fault! I still have stuff that did not go and its not like i am moving down the road! I'm moving to another state. How was i going to get those stuff over. They charged me to send another truck to pick up 5 items! and charged me $500 extra and told me i can claim it back and do you think they let me claim it back?

To top off everything, there were damages! There is a dent on my fridge, the guys took the paint chip off the wall in a few areas in my new house. It is a rental property and it is brand new and we are the first tenants.
I do not care what or how you do it but i expect all the damages fixed or i expect to be compensated for all the damages as it was not my fault and i am not paying for it.

What is worst on top of it is the fact that the very next morning, Saturday 26th May 2018, i got a call from [name removed] at 9am to ask me for final payment. Not a single question about how did the truck go or how was the move or did everything go alright? Just straight ask for money. Even after i went off and said my peace about how it was not done till midnight, all i got was , "Im sorry, now how would you like to pay the balance.?" Honestly poor service. I have absolutely nothing good to say about my experience with your company besides the fact that [name removed], your driver was amazing!

If all you guys know how to do is take money from your clients and not return it or compensate them, you should shut down!

Excellent service

My move was from Sydney to Melbourne and Chris and Chris were fantastic. They arrived at both places on time, and worked efficiently and carefully. They made what was a stressful situation as easy as possible. I couldn't be happier with the job.

Above and beyond

Move was from Newcastle to Maclean area in NSW. It was a big move, household plus art studio and workshop. Approx 100 cubic metres. Sydney traffic delayed the start time but the removalists worked so hard and long and carefully. They unpacked into the storage facility very well, fitting everything in.
A big thank you. Very satisfied.

Great job by the moving staff.

Thanks StarCity Removals. I’d like to give a big shoutout to Eddy and Kris for going above and beyond in the performance of their duties. Even after a tremendously long day they continued to perform their duties professionally and courteously. Also a special mention for Chris and his crew for their efforts on the initial move. Great Job guys.

Thank you Justin on your feedback of your move, glad it all went smooth for you. Kind regards, StarCity Removals 1300 290 991

Excellent Job

We moved from a 4 bedroom house with a long narrow drive. Wayne advised a smaller vehicle which in hindsight was exactly right. Despite this meaning 2 trips (only 14km return) it meant that the van was close to the house. The two guys worked tirelessly for 8 hours. Took care to wrap and transport the big stuff. Would definitely use again.

Hi Neil, we are pleased you went with Wayne's advise for your move, very glad it went well for you. Kind regards, StarCity Removals 1300 290 991

One happy customer.

What a fantastic job Startcity Removals did for us last weekend to move our 4 Bedroom 2 story home. Right from the 1st query sent to Sarah in the office who answered all my queries and concerns with detail & professionalism. Nothing was too much trouble, they were pleasant throughout the entire day towards the entire family. As we all know, moving can be quiet stressful however working with these fantastic guys removed a little pressure from everyone. During the 8 or so hours on the job, the guys didn't stop pushing themselves to get the job done in a timely manner! The added bonus was the option to hire the boxes and then return them after the move was completed, only one of the fantastic service provided.
I can guarantee these are the guys you want moving your house.

Thanks Davo on your positive feedback. It was our pleasure attending your move on the day. Kind regards, StarCity Removals 1300 290 991

Genuine honest movers. Highly recommend

Starcity helped me with my last minute booking on a Saturday as I had to leave immediately due to problems in my unit. They arranged the best team to come out and help pack wrap and dismantle my furniture. They where on time and took less time than I assumed. I wouldn't finish what they had done for me in at least 4days!! Worth every dollar under the stress and pressure I was in . Please people look into star city and book with them. They are genuine nice people!! Thanks starcity. Have recommended to my friends and colleagues

Hi Sandy, We are pleased we where able to accommodate your move at the short notice. Your feedback is much appreciated. Kind regards, StarCity Removals 1300 290 991

Fantastic

I can't recommend Star City Removals high enough, Joe, Sam and Sarah were so professional, friendly and kind. They are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Our furniture and fragile items were delivered in perfect condition. We can't thank them enough for everything they did. Vanessa & Family. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hi Vanessa, We are really pleased your move went smooth. Wishing you the best at your new place. Kind regards, StarCity Removals 1300 290 991

Great Service!

Used StarCity after a friend referred me to them. Was scared at first after I saw the bad review but my friend told me how helpful they were with his move to Brisbane. I moved from a 2 bedroom with furniture and boxes and they were friendly and professional. Wrapped my mattress and used the plastic thing to protect my furniture. Overall service was excellent. Thanks again guys.

Hi Danny, we appreciate your honest feedback and glad your experience with us was excellent. All the best, StarCity Removals 1300 290 991

Service was Great!

I moved from a 1 bedroom apartment with a lot of boxes and furniture and the guys from StarCity removals were more than excellent! They called when they were on their way, and arrived on time with the most positive and professional attitudes. They moved all my furniture so carefully and quickly as it was possible. They wrapped my mattress and big furniture for free and Not a single thing was damaged in this whole process of transportation.
Upon arrival at my new home they unpacked and took all items to their destined rooms, offering to move heavy furniture into it's final position before leaving.
I recommend StarCity removals: 100% BRILLIANT!.

Thanks Alesia Appreciated