Start Solar

Start Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (3)
  • Purchase Price$1,166.67
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Prem Singh
Prem SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Installation team of Start Solar did an amazing job.

To be honest, I had been struggling to find a right company to guide my through the whole process and these guys, especially Manny and his team worked beyond the lines and helped me to get the PV Panels.

Ever Power Solar

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Ad
Barbara
BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They did an amazing job for my property in Brighton.

Installation through Solar Vic Rebate. They did help me in all my paperwork. The admin team explained and assisted me through the way.

Melanie B.
Melanie B.Gippsland, VIC

Great service and product

Thanks so much to the team at Start Solar. We have been with you’s for 3 years now and are very happy with the service we have received. We have 3 properties with Solar 1 cafe and 2 houses and it is all fantastic. If there is ever any issues they are promptly resolved. Thanks again. Very happy customers.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Start Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Karla Start
Karla StartGippsland, VIC

Seamless solar solution

Andrew was a dream to deal with. Building our new home took way longer than anyone ever expected. Throughout this time Andrew kept in contact with me and helped me patiently at every step of the way, as no problem was too big or too small to handle. I even got to met Suzi and they were both a pleasure to deal with. My panels were installed hassle free and in an unobtrusive section of the roof. Now I’m putting power back into the grid and helping the environment.
Thanks Andrew & Suzi you are truly doing your bit to help save the world.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Alberto M.
Alberto M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Commendable work done!

I installed my PV system at home through Start Solar and the sales, office and installation team were very professional and cleaned up after themselves.

The quality of installation was great too which was also commended by the Solar Victoria inspector.

The PV product they have installed is very high grade and market leading.

I highly recommend this company to anyone that is looking to install PV at their home or business.

Dawn M.
Dawn M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing services

I recently had a solar install take place at my home which I am very happy with.
From the initial consultation to the installation Start Solar was a pleasure to deal with.
Very helpful and professional and no questions where left unanswered.
I would highly recommend Start Solar , with a big thanks to Manny in sales for his tireless assistance.

Ever Power Solar

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Ad
Thommo
ThommoMornington

A difficult choice easily satisfied.

Fast - effective and efficient. The whole process from initial meeting and evaluation to installation instilled confidence that it was going to be a job well done .

Anna.W
Anna.WMelbourne

Best service

Commendable service. They have fixed the faulty system within 12 days . I am very happy with the overall response.

Nice job . Happy with the results.

Initially I was not interested in Solar but eventually I convinced myself so I got it done. I am very happy with the results and performance of the system . Start solar staff was very helpful and they installed the in 14 days. The whole process was straightforward with no issues.
They did their homework before installing the system.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Start Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job and easy to communicate

I have signed up with start solar company in July 2016 and so far I have a great experience. I had issues in getting the solar connected to the grid but there was a delay from my energy company. Installers were great and did the great job. The whole process was stress free. I will highly recommend start solar.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area