4.2

Jo.

Jo.Perth, WA

State custodians does not value loyal customers

On 4 March 2020, the RBA reduced the cash rate by 0.25 and this was duly passed on. But they refused to pass on to variable rate customers the reduction done by RBA of 0.25 on 20/03/20 and 0.15 on 4/11/20. This is a total of 0.4 not passed on to variable interest rate customers. Instead they are offering us to fix our loans like it is a better option in the current situation. We all live in the same world that has financial issues for the moment. Be fair in your dealings and kindly pass on the savings to your variable interest rate customers. That is the whole idea of a variable rate to move with the trend of the RBA.

Loan Start DateJuly 2017
Shannon K.

Shannon K.South East Queensland, QLD

Such a pleasure to deal with!

We have been going through the process to refinance with State Custodians from CUA. I never thought I'd say this about a financial institution, but wow the customer service and response times are top notch! Maryam has been our go-to representative and has ensured the process was as smooth as possible, even though CUA tried to make it difficult. At this point, couldn't recommend these guys more highly!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

TonySydney, NSW

Review for Maryam - State Custodians

Maryam Siddique displayed the qualities that you want when getting a new loan or a refinance. Maryam delivered the perfect outcome. Maryam was honest, persistent and very resilient. Maryam was not deterred by any setback, remained calm, focussed and composed and she successfully achieved the perfect result in a very timely manner with the best possible loan terms and conditions. Maryam went over and above the call of duty and she remained accessible at all times to achieve the best outcome.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateJune 2020
Tony

My pleasure - keep up the good work.

Mel Singleton

Mel SingletonSouthwest, VIC

Easy and efficient

Maryam has given us such great service. Easy to deal with and nothing was too hard. Made the refinancing process a breeze. thank you for all ur time. Ur hard work didn’t go unnoticed.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
drsharynwilkins

drsharynwilkinsSydney, NSW

Great rates but slow and painful process

The valuation was terribly slow and settlement was delayed twice due to slow document processing. Mostly good customer service from the call line but one British woman was very rude.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

pabloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst experience I have ever had

Jed M D.

Jed M D.Sydney, NSW

State Custodians is our preferred Lender

We approached State Custodians for a top up of our existing mortgage. Leo was fantastic, helping us navigate the paperwork and answering all our questions as we moved through the process. His attention to detail and professionalism was exceptional. Totally satisfied with all aspects of our loan.

Loan used forRenovation
Darlene

DarleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

From application to end, Leo was easy to communicate with and very helpful with advice. What a great service and thanks to Leo am a very happy customer! A fast and professional service.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Greig

GreigDarwin, NT

Waste of time

David W

David WSydney, NSW

Professional/ prompt service. Thanks.

After having a disappointing (unsuccessful) experience with my local Mortgage Broker I cautiously (I’m a boomer who prefers face to face communication) commenced an online home loan refinance application with State Custodians.
After commencing the online application process I was impressed when I promptly received a phone call (email acknowledgement already received) to discuss my application. Throughout the process I was guided by emails, some after hours & phone calls during working hours. Excellent client relations, thanks Leonardo G.
p.s. the loan / refinance process was prompt & should be completed within the next 10 days.
Happy customer. Thanks all.
David W

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Victor

VictorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service by Charlotte and the State Custodians team

Refinancing process was made so simple and not at all difficult.
Great communication by Charlotte our lending specialist and we were kept updated throughout the entire process. Highly reccomend them to anybody thinking about refinanacing.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Fantastic Service from Leo

I had a split loan with one of the big 4 banks and was looking to refinance it all into one. Leo was very knowledgeable and was able to explain how to get it all done. He has excellent customer service skills and responded to my queries in a timely manner

ttkpkh

ttkpkhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service From Justin

I applied to refinance my investment loans with State Custodian online, Justin from State Custodians contacted me. I have several loans to refinance, there are a lot of documents to process. Justin guided and helped me go through the whole process smoothly from the application to the formal approval.
Thank you very much Justin.
I am very happy with the loans and services provided by State Custodians.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Good company to deal with and great rates

I engaged State Custodians to refinance my existing mortgage. The existing interest only mortgage was reaching the end of its 5 year term and was no longer at a competitive rate. I was attracted to State Custodians on the rates offered and reputation. I consider mortgage finance to be a commodity product. In order to offer such good rates and keep their cost low an organisation such as State Custodians will not dazzle you with service and rapid turn around on execution. Pre-approval was quick and, as it turns out, accurate and honoured through provision of subsequent finance.
Progress on the execution was predictable and the staff at State Custodians courteous and helpful.
Very happy with the experience.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Great deal and easy application

I was astonished about the very competitive rates provided by State Custodians! They've pretty much smashed the competition and secured my family a great deal saving us almost a decade of interests!
The application was super smoth and the staff super helpfull always keen to help and clarify the minimum details giving me confidence to work with them.
Well done!

J Hodgson

J HodgsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb customer service with no fuss application process.

When looking to refinance our home loan Charlotte Morgan from State Custodians contacted me and offered us an impressive Interest rate of 3.15%. The entire process was a breeze. The application process was done all online with the expected paper work needed. Charlotte was extremely helpful and kept me well informed throughout the whole process, it was done seamlessly. Would definitely recommend State Custodians.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Louise M

Louise M

Easy process

I applied to refinance my investment loan with State Custodian because they had the best rate I could find for my loan. The application process was entirely online which made it extremely easy. At all times I new what I had to do and what I needed to provide. Tenille kept me fully informed along the way and was able to promptly answer any questions I had and helped me make decisions along the way.

JabookiAlice Springs, NT

Smooth transaction all the way

We had 3 investment loans for over 5 years with a major bank, which was unwilling to lower our interest rate below mid 4%. We shopped around and decided to go with State Custodians at 3.4%. Like most refinances, our situation wasn't black and white. I am 65 and my wife 58, both still working. From our initial call and the expected requests for paperwork, Hannah was always on hand to answer all our questions. All costs were laid out and except for an unknown break fee from the previous bank, there were no hidden fees encountered. It took about a month from that initial call to settlement last week and appeared seamless from our side. It was easy to set up our accounts online and we look forward to a long-term relationship.

Rally dude

Rally dudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service. Full online submission. Good turn around

I have only just received formal approval so I can only comment on the application process and rates.
I found everyone I talked to be very helpful
I was able to submit all my documents within a week of deciding to go ahead.
Everything I have submitted was done online.
It took State Custodians about a week to two weeks to process my documents, but I had to add a few additional docs, so that is completely understandable.
I think this has been one of the easiest loan applications I have ever done. For me web-based entry is the simplest and easiest, I can do it any time night or day.
I've never ventured outside the big 4 before, but so far I can't see a reason to go back. The comparison rate is far superior to the big 4.

Satheesh

SatheeshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and lowest rates

We had a wonderful experience with our refinance application. The interest rates were one of the lowest in the market, Justin was very helpful throughout the process and there was no pressure to take up the loan....would recommend highly.

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards