4.1

M Elangovan

M ElangovanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best rates and quick response

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Montly payment

Hi ..I have a question for you guys . My rate droppped to 2.80 last month and when I calculate my monthly repayment on different apps, I get 2424 figure wheras State Custodians is charging me 2440. Does anyone know why ?

Loan Start DateSeptember 2017
Jed M D.

Jed M D.Sydney, NSW

State Custodians is our preferred Lender

We approached State Custodians for a top up of our existing mortgage. Leo was fantastic, helping us navigate the paperwork and answering all our questions as we moved through the process. His attention to detail and professionalism was exceptional. Totally satisfied with all aspects of our loan.

Loan used forRenovation
Home Loans

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

Poor performance on every level

I was given a minefield of hoops to go through, delays and excessive red tape to get through which ultimately discourages any success in reducing my interest rate. Very dissatisfied with service on all levels.

KTM

KTMSydney Surrounds, NSW

The BEST Customer Service!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Sam

SamHobart, TAS

A smooth application and approval process

Leo was fantastic to deal with. The whole process was relatively quick and smooth. State custodians offer acompetitive rate and customer reps such as Leo are knowledgable, friendly, quick to respond and easy to understand.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Natalie T

Natalie TWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great loan, it's cheap for a reason though

Loan Start DateAugust 2018

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards