Eric

EricMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience, simple process

Justin was great to work with, really made things simple and was easy to get in touch with. The ability to send a text message through and get a response was so convenient I will be taking that idea onto my own business. No unexpected costs, and the interest rate was acceptable for what we were looking for. Took a little longer than expected to get everything sorted but that's also on me.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Lorraine

Lorraine

Unfair investment loan rates for existing loyal customers

I have just checked on the website that State Custodians has a rate of 2.74% for investment loans only for new customers with a LVR lower than 60%. It is very unfair to existing loyal customers who are paying their instalments on time even in the existing Covid-19 environment and have their loans lower than 60% LVR.

Jack G

Jack GPerth, WA

Refinance

Applied for refinance in Sept 2019. Got full conditional approval in Dec 2019, except it was for the wrong amount. Poor customer response to queries about the difference, further delays as in asking for re-submission of account history, asked for further information at the 11th hour had to re-set the loan settlement dates due to the extra amount required etc... so by the time settlement happened it was June 2020. If I had realised it would take this long I would've gone elsewhere. Seemed to struggle with property investors.

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Started off with great offer, but too good to be true at the end

Jed M D.

Jed M D.Sydney, NSW

State Custodians is our preferred Lender

We approached State Custodians for a top up of our existing mortgage. Leo was fantastic, helping us navigate the paperwork and answering all our questions as we moved through the process. His attention to detail and professionalism was exceptional. Totally satisfied with all aspects of our loan.

Loan used forRenovation
sgkumar78

sgkumar78Sydney, NSW

Good rates and seemless process

I approached SC for a new investment loan. My Lending Specialist is Leonardo. The rates were good and process was relatively straight forward and fewer bureaucracy compared to a bank. I commend Leo for providing robust update on the progress. When needed he escalated matters and resolved to my satisfaction. He has been very helpful.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
SandJ

SandJ

Easy Process

Helpful staff. Easy and straightforward process. Right rate. No complaints here.happy to recommend Justin. Whole process took only few weeks from start to finish with everything explained well and in a timely fashion. Cheers

Juliet L.

Juliet L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and guidance during my loan process!

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Best banking experience ever!

I am beyond pleasantly suprised by every aspect of my experience with Satat custodians. From the moment I got on to Charlotte she stepped me through everything in great detail and was prompt following everything up until we got our approval. She keep me in the loop the whole time and I felt fully supported and informed. Not only was it great personalised customer service ( I even had a mobile contact) but the rate was best I could find. Thank you so much state custodians and Charlotte!

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

The lowest rate you could receive with no hassles and quick approval

I refinanced recently with State Custodians for a variable investment home loan as their rate was the lowest available in the market with an offset facility, no fees and no max limit on additional repayments . The process was very quick and the staff are very polite. They have also passed on the discounts from RBA rate cuts. I would highly recommend them .

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

Excellent and timely service

We recently refinanced our investment loan with State Custodians. Not only did they have an extremely competitive rate and provide a loan with the features we needed, Josh's customer service was outstanding. He provided all the information we needed in a timely manner and was on hand to answer our questions as they arose. Josh has helped make the whole process has been quick and easy.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Ramy

RamyQueensland

stuffed up at settlement and did not want to deal with it

They stuffed up at settlement time and Cora from Settlements did not want to handle it, as it was Gadens that handle settlements for State. Nectaria from Gadens refused to talk with me and Sophie Sheather, her manger tried to cover up for her and was evasive in answering my questions. Only, when I kept asking more questions, she had to come clean. Disappointed in how Sate Custodians handle complaints and did not want to take ownership of the situation.

Darty

Darty

Seamless online application process

Hannah is obliging and very well informed resulting in a no-nonsense application process. The attention paid to keeping us informed during every step of the process instilled confidence in us that we were in good hands and the rates are very competitive. If State Custodians after sales service is this good we will certainly be back for more.

Bella

BellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OMG -

OMG - So stressful to go through the formal approval process with State Custodians. I received pre-approval online as well as from the Lending Specialist a couple of days later after submitting the form. 10 days later I am still waiting for the formal approval document. The lending specialst is helpful but not the credit team. They keep coming back for more information every second day rather asking for it at once .... My settlement is in 10 days. God Help Me. I have submitted everything they have asked for and am still waiting....waiting and waiting....helplessly. Wished they could have told me from the start.

Be prepared for the long..........approval process if you decide to go with State Custodians

Ozzi154Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dodgy valuation, poor customer service

Ozzi154

23 June should be in the text instead of 23 January, which was mistakenly put in place by Product Review moderation team. Thanks

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards