Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service & Communication

Tenille was allocated as my lending specialist and helped me greatly during the loan process. She always kept me in the loop during the application process and nothing was too much trouble for her. I achieved the best possible outcome on my loan including great rate for high LVR and no set up or ongoing fees. I don’t know what I would have done without Tenille and State Custodians. Thank you !

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Excellent Customer Service

Following several unsuccessful and negative phone interactions with other lenders, I spoke to Tenille from State Custodians. She was professional, informative and helpful as I explained what I required in a home loan. Following our initial phone call, the customer service I received during the application process was exceptional. Tenille was in regular contact and helped me gather everything I needed to successfully acquire the best loan for my family. I am very happy that I chose State Custodians for my home loan and hope that the great service continues throughout the life of the loan.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
markk0078

markk0078AU

Excellent example of a customer service lender

I had a very good experience dealing with State Custodians. Their rates were 0.5% less than the nearest lender in my situation. I worked with Justin and he continually kept me updated throughout the process and was very professional even when there were some hurdles to overcome. I would definitely recommend

Home Loans

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

Lawrence

Lawrence

State Custodians experience 11/10!

I could not pick out anything State Custodians could have done better. From application to formal approval experience was awesome. Constant communication and only took 6 business days! Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Online Tools
Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Great service and quick approval

We dealt with Leonardo Gonzales for our home loan and he was excellent. It was 8 days from first contact to final approval. We had conditional approval after 2 days. Leo was always responsive, answering emails well after business hours and was proactive. A pleasure to deal with, and couldn't recommend him and State Custodians more highly. I should also say that they have one of the most competitive rates on the market, so you are not sacrificing quality for price either.

Online Tools

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards