Bella

BellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OMG -

OMG - So stressful to go through the formal approval process with State Custodians. I received pre-approval online as well as from the Lending Specialist a couple of days later after submitting the form. 10 days later I am still waiting for the formal approval document. The lending specialst is helpful but not the credit team. They keep coming back for more information every second day rather asking for it at once .... My settlement is in 10 days. God Help Me. I have submitted everything they have asked for and am still waiting....waiting and waiting....helplessly. Wished they could have told me from the start.

Be prepared for the long..........approval process if you decide to go with State Custodians

Application Process

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards