Eric

EricMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience, simple process

Justin was great to work with, really made things simple and was easy to get in touch with. The ability to send a text message through and get a response was so convenient I will be taking that idea onto my own business. No unexpected costs, and the interest rate was acceptable for what we were looking for. Took a little longer than expected to get everything sorted but that's also on me.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service & Communication

Tenille was allocated as my lending specialist and helped me greatly during the loan process. She always kept me in the loop during the application process and nothing was too much trouble for her. I achieved the best possible outcome on my loan including great rate for high LVR and no set up or ongoing fees. I don’t know what I would have done without Tenille and State Custodians. Thank you !

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Excellent Customer Service

Following several unsuccessful and negative phone interactions with other lenders, I spoke to Tenille from State Custodians. She was professional, informative and helpful as I explained what I required in a home loan. Following our initial phone call, the customer service I received during the application process was exceptional. Tenille was in regular contact and helped me gather everything I needed to successfully acquire the best loan for my family. I am very happy that I chose State Custodians for my home loan and hope that the great service continues throughout the life of the loan.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Home Loans

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

sgkumar78

sgkumar78Sydney, NSW

Good rates and seemless process

I approached SC for a new investment loan. My Lending Specialist is Leonardo. The rates were good and process was relatively straight forward and fewer bureaucracy compared to a bank. I commend Leo for providing robust update on the progress. When needed he escalated matters and resolved to my satisfaction. He has been very helpful.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Juliet L.

Juliet L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and guidance during my loan process!

markk0078

markk0078AU

Excellent example of a customer service lender

I had a very good experience dealing with State Custodians. Their rates were 0.5% less than the nearest lender in my situation. I worked with Justin and he continually kept me updated throughout the process and was very professional even when there were some hurdles to overcome. I would definitely recommend

Ad

Best banking experience ever!

I am beyond pleasantly suprised by every aspect of my experience with Satat custodians. From the moment I got on to Charlotte she stepped me through everything in great detail and was prompt following everything up until we got our approval. She keep me in the loop the whole time and I felt fully supported and informed. Not only was it great personalised customer service ( I even had a mobile contact) but the rate was best I could find. Thank you so much state custodians and Charlotte!

Lawrence

Lawrence

State Custodians experience 11/10!

I could not pick out anything State Custodians could have done better. From application to formal approval experience was awesome. Constant communication and only took 6 business days! Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

The lowest rate you could receive with no hassles and quick approval

I refinanced recently with State Custodians for a variable investment home loan as their rate was the lowest available in the market with an offset facility, no fees and no max limit on additional repayments . The process was very quick and the staff are very polite. They have also passed on the discounts from RBA rate cuts. I would highly recommend them .

Home Loans

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

Great service and quick approval

We dealt with Leonardo Gonzales for our home loan and he was excellent. It was 8 days from first contact to final approval. We had conditional approval after 2 days. Leo was always responsive, answering emails well after business hours and was proactive. A pleasure to deal with, and couldn't recommend him and State Custodians more highly. I should also say that they have one of the most competitive rates on the market, so you are not sacrificing quality for price either.

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

Excellent and timely service

We recently refinanced our investment loan with State Custodians. Not only did they have an extremely competitive rate and provide a loan with the features we needed, Josh's customer service was outstanding. He provided all the information we needed in a timely manner and was on hand to answer our questions as they arose. Josh has helped make the whole process has been quick and easy.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Ramy

RamyQueensland

stuffed up at settlement and did not want to deal with it

They stuffed up at settlement time and Cora from Settlements did not want to handle it, as it was Gadens that handle settlements for State. Nectaria from Gadens refused to talk with me and Sophie Sheather, her manger tried to cover up for her and was evasive in answering my questions. Only, when I kept asking more questions, she had to come clean. Disappointed in how Sate Custodians handle complaints and did not want to take ownership of the situation.

Darty

Darty

Seamless online application process

Hannah is obliging and very well informed resulting in a no-nonsense application process. The attention paid to keeping us informed during every step of the process instilled confidence in us that we were in good hands and the rates are very competitive. If State Custodians after sales service is this good we will certainly be back for more.

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards