State Custodians

Good company to deal with and great rates

I engaged State Custodians to refinance my existing mortgage. The existing interest only mortgage was reaching the end of its 5 year term and was no longer at a competitive rate. I was attracted to State Custodians on the rates offered and reputation. I consider mortgage finance to be a commodity product. In order to offer such good rates and keep their cost low an organisation such as State Custodians will not dazzle you with service and rapid turn around on execution. Pre-approval was quick and, as it turns out, accurate and honoured through provision of subsequent finance.
Progress on the execution was predictable and the staff at State Custodians courteous and helpful.
Very happy with the experience.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateOctober 2019
J Hodgson

J HodgsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb customer service with no fuss application process.

When looking to refinance our home loan Charlotte Morgan from State Custodians contacted me and offered us an impressive Interest rate of 3.15%. The entire process was a breeze. The application process was done all online with the expected paper work needed. Charlotte was extremely helpful and kept me well informed throughout the whole process, it was done seamlessly. Would definitely recommend State Custodians.

Online Tools
LIONEL D.

LIONEL D.

Great customer service and very good rates. No hidden catches

The customer service provided were second to none, i was impressed by the whole experience. There were no extra or hidden costs, very satisfied with the loan and it is now the second property i have refinanced with them.

Home Loans

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards