TonySydney, NSW

Review for Maryam - State Custodians

Maryam Siddique displayed the qualities that you want when getting a new loan or a refinance. Maryam delivered the perfect outcome. Maryam was honest, persistent and very resilient. Maryam was not deterred by any setback, remained calm, focussed and composed and she successfully achieved the perfect result in a very timely manner with the best possible loan terms and conditions. Maryam went over and above the call of duty and she remained accessible at all times to achieve the best outcome.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Tony

My pleasure - keep up the good work.

Darlene

DarleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

From application to end, Leo was easy to communicate with and very helpful with advice. What a great service and thanks to Leo am a very happy customer! A fast and professional service.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Alan

AlanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Service

I had Hannah McNeill look after my application. I found Hannah to be very professional and extremely helpful. There were a number of stumbling blocks along the way however with Hannah’s guidance and assistance these were all overcome .

Home Loans

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

J Quinn

J QuinnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good rate but requires a lot of work to get through

We found State Custodians to have a very competitive rate and good products that met our need to release some equity in our property for future investments. I'm not sure if it is a reflection of their risk appetite, but they require a lot of documentation (around 20 documents in our case). But Justin our service representative was very responsive to helping use through the process and ensuring we clearly understood the product. We had also read through these reviews previously and understood that the process could take a long time (which for us it did). However in our case that wasn't an issue. I'm sure in other instances they could speed up the process as long as you have all your documentation in order.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

I couldn't be happier!

I recently refinanced our Line of Credit Loan with State Custodians and I couldn't be happier. The service was prompt and personal and having one person to deal with right through the process was excellent. Justin's assistance with the loan application was first class and I would recommend State Custodians to anyone.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Five-star process!!

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards