State Custodians

State Custodians (page 2 of 4)

SandJ

SandJ

Easy Process

Helpful staff. Easy and straightforward process. Right rate. No complaints here.happy to recommend Justin. Whole process took only few weeks from start to finish with everything explained well and in a timely fashion. Cheers

Loan used forInvestment Property
Victor

VictorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service by Charlotte and the State Custodians team

Refinancing process was made so simple and not at all difficult.
Great communication by Charlotte our lending specialist and we were kept updated throughout the entire process. Highly reccomend them to anybody thinking about refinanacing.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Fantastic Service from Leo

I had a split loan with one of the big 4 banks and was looking to refinance it all into one. Leo was very knowledgeable and was able to explain how to get it all done. He has excellent customer service skills and responded to my queries in a timely manner

ttkpkh

ttkpkhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service From Justin

I applied to refinance my investment loans with State Custodian online, Justin from State Custodians contacted me. I have several loans to refinance, there are a lot of documents to process. Justin guided and helped me go through the whole process smoothly from the application to the formal approval.
Thank you very much Justin.
I am very happy with the loans and services provided by State Custodians.

KTM

KTMSydney Surrounds, NSW

The BEST Customer Service!

Loan used forFirst Home
Juliet L.

Juliet L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and guidance during my loan process!

Loan used forInvestment Property
markk0078

markk0078AU

Excellent example of a customer service lender

I had a very good experience dealing with State Custodians. Their rates were 0.5% less than the nearest lender in my situation. I worked with Justin and he continually kept me updated throughout the process and was very professional even when there were some hurdles to overcome. I would definitely recommend

Loan used forSecond Home

Cheap rates, helpful staff

State Custodians offered competitive rates and the application process was pretty simple and they didn't demand intrusive levels of paperwork (some lending institutions want details of all your bank accounts).
Staff, especially Leo, were very helpful and patient at addressing my many queries as it was my first mortgage.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Great deal and easy application

I was astonished about the very competitive rates provided by State Custodians! They've pretty much smashed the competition and secured my family a great deal saving us almost a decade of interests!
The application was super smoth and the staff super helpfull always keen to help and clarify the minimum details giving me confidence to work with them.
Well done!

Louise M

Louise M

Easy process

I applied to refinance my investment loan with State Custodian because they had the best rate I could find for my loan. The application process was entirely online which made it extremely easy. At all times I new what I had to do and what I needed to provide. Tenille kept me fully informed along the way and was able to promptly answer any questions I had and helped me make decisions along the way.

JabookiAlice Springs, NT

Smooth transaction all the way

We had 3 investment loans for over 5 years with a major bank, which was unwilling to lower our interest rate below mid 4%. We shopped around and decided to go with State Custodians at 3.4%. Like most refinances, our situation wasn't black and white. I am 65 and my wife 58, both still working. From our initial call and the expected requests for paperwork, Hannah was always on hand to answer all our questions. All costs were laid out and except for an unknown break fee from the previous bank, there were no hidden fees encountered. It took about a month from that initial call to settlement last week and appeared seamless from our side. It was easy to set up our accounts online and we look forward to a long-term relationship.

TIM

TIM

State Custodians - very happy with my experience

From the time I submitted my loan application to settlement day everything went very smooth. After submitting all the documentation for my application Leo had sent it to the credit team for assessment and indicative approval was confirmed within the next 24hours. Valuation was then ordered and formal approval was issued within 24hours of the valuer sending the report. Loan documents and settlement process was very simple. Interest rate of 3.65% for interest only was one of the most competitive in the market. Overall very happy with State Custodians and especially with Leonardo Gonzales the Lending Specialist.

Rally dude

Rally dudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service. Full online submission. Good turn around

I have only just received formal approval so I can only comment on the application process and rates.
I found everyone I talked to be very helpful
I was able to submit all my documents within a week of deciding to go ahead.
Everything I have submitted was done online.
It took State Custodians about a week to two weeks to process my documents, but I had to add a few additional docs, so that is completely understandable.
I think this has been one of the easiest loan applications I have ever done. For me web-based entry is the simplest and easiest, I can do it any time night or day.
I've never ventured outside the big 4 before, but so far I can't see a reason to go back. The comparison rate is far superior to the big 4.

Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy refinance with great rate

Great service from Leo and the team. No surprises and any delays were due to me being slow to provide docs. My former big bank dropped their rate a little but I’m still 0.58% better off with my investment loan.

Satheesh

SatheeshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and lowest rates

We had a wonderful experience with our refinance application. The interest rates were one of the lowest in the market, Justin was very helpful throughout the process and there was no pressure to take up the loan....would recommend highly.

Tee

TeeSydney, NSW

Great rate, great service

Leonardo Gonzales was very helpful, patient and understanding in providing the information I need to approve my refinance application for someone like myself who is a first time home-buyer.
He guided me through the whole process and has answered my question promptly.

I am happy that my application has been approved and look forward to staying with state custodians.

Dianne T

Dianne TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

We also had Hannah look after our application. Hannah is the consummate professional, she was always available to answer our questions, friendly and knowledgeable. We were very happy with State Custodians, the service was exceptional.

Luan

LuanSydney, NSW

Easiest refinance process

We were looking to refinance our investment loan to one that had an offset feature. Leo provided us with exceptional service, and the process was hassle-free. All costs were laid out so that we were aware, and nothing was out of the ordinary. With the lowest investor rates on the market, at time of writing, we're extremely satisfied not only with the rate, but with our overall experience.

David Thomas

David ThomasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional, helpful and great product

Customer service from Leonardo was very professional, timely, friendly and helpful
Information required was requested on a step by step basis with quick follow ups if/when required
The rate is very competitive.

Seamless

Experience was seamless Leo was great to deal with and transparent about all rates and fees. These guys have the best deals in the market, I challenge anybody to find a better deal.

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards