State Custodians

State Custodians (page 3 of 4)

Very happy with interest rate and Refinancing.

I have recently refinancing my investment property with State Custodian Home loan.
State Custodian Team was very helpful and responding my enquirer quickly.
Special thanks to lending Specialist Leonardo in processes of my refinancing successfully been approved. I, was over the moon when I so my interest rate lowered even further, very positive approach by State Custodian Home Loan, big thanks guys.
Regard.
Bedir Solbudak
Sydney

Lorraine N.

Lorraine N.Sydney, NSW

Simply wonderful service and seamless process

Highly recommend State Custodians, Hannah was wonderful keeping on top of everything. The process was seamless from application to settlement - couldn't be happier and I now have a very competitive interest rate.

Helloeverybody

HelloeverybodyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive interest only investor rates

Muhammad Qazi

Muhammad QaziGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Experience

Really impressed with Hannah McNeill of State Custodians who went out of her way to make the loan process as smooth as possible. She assisted us in acquiring a home loan which we needed urgently, and she worked hard to get the formal approval over the line and kept us up to date throughout the whole process.

I would definitely recommend State Custodians to all our friends.

Bernie R

Bernie RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, efficient and the same contact person throughout.

Every step of the process made sense and was necessary, without front loading unnecessary info early on. Michael was fantastic to deal with, he knew his stuff, and followed through with what he said he would do.

I actually commenced the process with another lender first but got frustrated when promised calls weren't made, and a different person for each interaction.

The process here is wrapped up before the other process got anywhere close to being off the ground.

Ylh

YlhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great and professional service. Surely reccomend!!

The consultant is very helpful as well as being very professional and reachable. He always comes back and answers all questions we had very patiently. Had made the lending experience smooth and easy.

Lawrence

Lawrence

State Custodians experience 11/10!

I could not pick out anything State Custodians could have done better. From application to formal approval experience was awesome. Constant communication and only took 6 business days! Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

The lowest rate you could receive with no hassles and quick approval

I refinanced recently with State Custodians for a variable investment home loan as their rate was the lowest available in the market with an offset facility, no fees and no max limit on additional repayments . The process was very quick and the staff are very polite. They have also passed on the discounts from RBA rate cuts. I would highly recommend them .

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Great service and quick approval

We dealt with Leonardo Gonzales for our home loan and he was excellent. It was 8 days from first contact to final approval. We had conditional approval after 2 days. Leo was always responsive, answering emails well after business hours and was proactive. A pleasure to deal with, and couldn't recommend him and State Custodians more highly. I should also say that they have one of the most competitive rates on the market, so you are not sacrificing quality for price either.

Truth revealer

Truth revealerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unethical lender

SC asked my internet banking log in details and recording unfair loan consent over the phone. Refused their unusual loan process so withdrew the loan application half way through and found out from next lender who advised me SC loan declined instead. Stay away from this lender or will leave you bad credit history.

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

Excellent and timely service

We recently refinanced our investment loan with State Custodians. Not only did they have an extremely competitive rate and provide a loan with the features we needed, Josh's customer service was outstanding. He provided all the information we needed in a timely manner and was on hand to answer our questions as they arose. Josh has helped make the whole process has been quick and easy.

Tim M.

Tim M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very streamlined process from application to approval

Leo was very professional to deal with and transparent in all our dealings through the whole loan approval process. We are very satisfied with the outcome and experience with State Custodian.

Vince R

Vince RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Low account fees and interest rate

Customer service and settlements helped answer all my questions and ensured that all the paper work was completed accurately and in a timely manner. The loan should be finalised in the coming days and I look forward to having little to no account and transaction fees as well as a very competitive interest rate (3.15% pa effective from the 24th of July so I have been told). Haven't used their online banking as yet. As long as the site is user friendly and does the job who cares about all the bells and whistles when the account fees are practically non-existent and the interest rate is so low.

Seamless refinancing

Had a really positive experience with State Custodian in refinancing my loans. The process was fast and effective from application, approval to settlement. Tony really understood my situation and I felt like I was in good hands throughout the whole process. Definitely would recommend them.

Ramy

RamyQueensland

stuffed up at settlement and did not want to deal with it

They stuffed up at settlement time and Cora from Settlements did not want to handle it, as it was Gadens that handle settlements for State. Nectaria from Gadens refused to talk with me and Sophie Sheather, her manger tried to cover up for her and was evasive in answering my questions. Only, when I kept asking more questions, she had to come clean. Disappointed in how Sate Custodians handle complaints and did not want to take ownership of the situation.

Darty

Darty

Seamless online application process

Hannah is obliging and very well informed resulting in a no-nonsense application process. The attention paid to keeping us informed during every step of the process instilled confidence in us that we were in good hands and the rates are very competitive. If State Custodians after sales service is this good we will certainly be back for more.

Unwilling to Negotiate - Exploitation of Loyal Customers

Mark M.
Mark M.

Thank you for confirmation of your lack of respect to existing customers. I hope all potential new customers take this response into consideration when choosing a future lender.

RBA rate cut still not passed after over a week

Very disappointed, RBA cut the rate over a week ago and it is still not passed to customers.
This is despite that most lenders have passed the cut in full.
Look at which ones did it before getting a loan with State Custodians.

Ad

Advertised rates for new borrowers only, subsidised by existing customers

The advertised rates are great, but over time the rate you actually get drifts upwards while the advertised rate stays low. Nowhere did they mention the low rates offered were merely 'honeymoon' rates.

Two days after the latest RBA rate cut the State Custodians website still only has a vague "we are reviewing, we will let you know of any changes" message. I am not expecting to see much of a rate cut, if any. But I'll bet the advertised rate goes down!

Natalie T

Natalie TWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great loan, it's cheap for a reason though

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards