State Custodians

State Custodians (page 3 of 14)

Lorraine N.

Lorraine N.Sydney, NSW

Simply wonderful service and seamless process

Highly recommend State Custodians, Hannah was wonderful keeping on top of everything. The process was seamless from application to settlement - couldn't be happier and I now have a very competitive interest rate.

Muhammad Qazi

Muhammad QaziGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Experience

Really impressed with Hannah McNeill of State Custodians who went out of her way to make the loan process as smooth as possible. She assisted us in acquiring a home loan which we needed urgently, and she worked hard to get the formal approval over the line and kept us up to date throughout the whole process.

I would definitely recommend State Custodians to all our friends.

Bernie R

Bernie RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional, efficient and the same contact person throughout.

Every step of the process made sense and was necessary, without front loading unnecessary info early on. Michael was fantastic to deal with, he knew his stuff, and followed through with what he said he would do.

I actually commenced the process with another lender first but got frustrated when promised calls weren't made, and a different person for each interaction.

The process here is wrapped up before the other process got anywhere close to being off the ground.

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

Best banking experience ever!

I am beyond pleasantly suprised by every aspect of my experience with Satat custodians. From the moment I got on to Charlotte she stepped me through everything in great detail and was prompt following everything up until we got our approval. She keep me in the loop the whole time and I felt fully supported and informed. Not only was it great personalised customer service ( I even had a mobile contact) but the rate was best I could find. Thank you so much state custodians and Charlotte!

Ylh

YlhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great and professional service. Surely reccomend!!

The consultant is very helpful as well as being very professional and reachable. He always comes back and answers all questions we had very patiently. Had made the lending experience smooth and easy.

Lawrence

Lawrence

State Custodians experience 11/10!

I could not pick out anything State Custodians could have done better. From application to formal approval experience was awesome. Constant communication and only took 6 business days! Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Ad

The lowest rate you could receive with no hassles and quick approval

I refinanced recently with State Custodians for a variable investment home loan as their rate was the lowest available in the market with an offset facility, no fees and no max limit on additional repayments . The process was very quick and the staff are very polite. They have also passed on the discounts from RBA rate cuts. I would highly recommend them .

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Great service and quick approval

We dealt with Leonardo Gonzales for our home loan and he was excellent. It was 8 days from first contact to final approval. We had conditional approval after 2 days. Leo was always responsive, answering emails well after business hours and was proactive. A pleasure to deal with, and couldn't recommend him and State Custodians more highly. I should also say that they have one of the most competitive rates on the market, so you are not sacrificing quality for price either.

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

I couldn't be happier!

I recently refinanced our Line of Credit Loan with State Custodians and I couldn't be happier. The service was prompt and personal and having one person to deal with right through the process was excellent. Justin's assistance with the loan application was first class and I would recommend State Custodians to anyone.

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

Excellent and timely service

We recently refinanced our investment loan with State Custodians. Not only did they have an extremely competitive rate and provide a loan with the features we needed, Josh's customer service was outstanding. He provided all the information we needed in a timely manner and was on hand to answer our questions as they arose. Josh has helped make the whole process has been quick and easy.

Five-star process!!

Tim M.

Tim M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very streamlined process from application to approval

Leo was very professional to deal with and transparent in all our dealings through the whole loan approval process. We are very satisfied with the outcome and experience with State Custodian.

Seamless refinancing

Had a really positive experience with State Custodian in refinancing my loans. The process was fast and effective from application, approval to settlement. Tony really understood my situation and I felt like I was in good hands throughout the whole process. Definitely would recommend them.

Ramy

RamyQueensland

stuffed up at settlement and did not want to deal with it

They stuffed up at settlement time and Cora from Settlements did not want to handle it, as it was Gadens that handle settlements for State. Nectaria from Gadens refused to talk with me and Sophie Sheather, her manger tried to cover up for her and was evasive in answering my questions. Only, when I kept asking more questions, she had to come clean. Disappointed in how Sate Custodians handle complaints and did not want to take ownership of the situation.

Darty

Darty

Seamless online application process

Hannah is obliging and very well informed resulting in a no-nonsense application process. The attention paid to keeping us informed during every step of the process instilled confidence in us that we were in good hands and the rates are very competitive. If State Custodians after sales service is this good we will certainly be back for more.

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

Great service and quick response

I'd like to thank Tony and the team for excellent service through the whole process of my home loan application, approval and settlement. They were quick, effective and I always knew where we stood. Based off my experience I can highly recommend them.

ElmerMelbourne

Satisfied Customer

From day 1 the customer service assisted me all the way until settlement. Everything has smoothly processed through emails/phone calls. Great service and highly recommended!

It's been a year now and quite happy with the home loan rate :-)

Elmer

Would like to thank State Custodians... 3 days ago, I checked my account online and my interest rate has been reduced :-). didn't expect this but I am so happy :-)

Krisyd

KrisydSydney, NSW

Excellent Service from State Custodian Product Review team and the Retention team

After the settlement of my Loan, In a previous review I have given 5 star to State Custodian for their Loan Initiation and onboarding process.

However, I was unhappy with the Loan Maintenance Customer Service team mainly how they changed the interest rate and their denial to act with my request. I already started searching for a lender.

When I have reported the details of my grievance through Product Review, the online service team was very prompt to answer my queries and refer my case to the Retention team which offered a solution for my problem and eventually retained me as a customer.

Needless to say, I am happy to give another 5 star review for the State Custodian Product Review team and the Retention team.

Jeremy B

Jeremy B

The customer service is real

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Smooth process and really helpful team

Great customer service from day 1 until settlement. The State Custodians team has always been answering our questions promptly and very clearly.

Very happy with the rate so far. Keep up with the good job.
Highly recommend.

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards