State Custodians

State Custodians (page 4 of 4)

Bait, bait and more bait

Despite multiple declarations, including on this site, of not baiting customers - this is exactly what is going on. Only a few months into a loan, and the company yet again has a lower interest number on the front page but NOT FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS for exactly the same product. Buyer beware.

Landlord
Landlord
nessjez

nessjez

Great if you're not in a hurry

Our approval took a month. Preapproval is quick but after that things so down. I was told they're just really busy. Kept asking for more documents (we were refinancing). They increased the amount of our loan between application and preapproval without asking me. Then when I pointed the increase out I was told I hadn't applied for enough to cover the refinance. Pointed out I had and they eventually agreed. With all that said it's pretty painless (if you're not in a hurry) and the communication is reasonably good. And in the end I'm going to save 4 years and $50k so it's win/win.

Bella

BellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OMG -

OMG - So stressful to go through the formal approval process with State Custodians. I received pre-approval online as well as from the Lending Specialist a couple of days later after submitting the form. 10 days later I am still waiting for the formal approval document. The lending specialst is helpful but not the credit team. They keep coming back for more information every second day rather asking for it at once .... My settlement is in 10 days. God Help Me. I have submitted everything they have asked for and am still waiting....waiting and waiting....helplessly. Wished they could have told me from the start.

Be prepared for the long..........approval process if you decide to go with State Custodians

Home Loans

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

ElmerMelbourne

Satisfied Customer

From day 1 the customer service assisted me all the way until settlement. Everything has smoothly processed through emails/phone calls. Great service and highly recommended!

It's been a year now and quite happy with the home loan rate :-)

Elmer

Would like to thank State Custodians... 3 days ago, I checked my account online and my interest rate has been reduced :-). didn't expect this but I am so happy :-)

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards