State Custodians

State Custodians (page 4 of 11)

Listing monitored by State Custodians

Awesome service

The settlement of my home loan just happened within 3 weeks - literally 15 business days from submitting my application and signing the loan docs. Couldn't have asked for a better turnaround time and certainly can't thank the team enough (who handled my home loan through to settlement!). I was working with a very tight timeframe and a settlement date on a completed off the plan property that could not be moved. They were always friendly and always kept me informed through emails and were always available when I called. I honestly recommend them for a pain free application to settlement process.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Great service throughout the whole process

I was surprised how seamless the new loan process was from the lending specialist to the lending support team and how helpful the client services team also were... no mistakes were made and no duplication in conversations were required as the staff I was dealing with were always available. Only constructive feedback is that I hope there is a phone app soon to make life even more easier! Overall a great experience.

Other Home Loans

Always friendly and happy to help

I have had my home loan with state custodians for a couple of years now. I recently applied for a top up to complete my renovations and they emailed me every step of the way, replied to emails promptly and were happy to explain when I didn’t understand. I would recommend them to anybody considering a home loan.

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

We received excellent service right from inquiry to settlement of our home loan. Response was prompt, process was easy and clear and much more agile than the big banks. Overall, a great experience.

Janisa was amazing

We had a short settlement time and were worried that we would be able to get everything done on time but Janisa was amazing and not only kept everything moving but also kept us informed and helped expedite the process. Having an email address was invaluable and I couldn't be happier with the service she and Ross provided.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent products and equally great support

I have had an amazing experience, loan products are excellent. They kept me well informed at every step of the application. Great customer support, will definitely recommend them.

Antony
AntonyMelbourne

Great experience!

Loan approval process was smooth and queries were answered precisely. Thanks Sean and Ross for considering my case and providing support to settle the loan well before settlement date.

Continuous Good Service

Was happy to continue with State Custodians for my Investment property as they also service my primary residence home loan flawlessly. The whole process went through with very little trouble and both Sean and Ross were on hand to guide me through and answer any questions along the way. To add to the great customer service, the rates and fees are also very competitive.

Justin
JustinBrisbane

Excellent service and great low rates

Recently refinanced a number of loans to State Custodians. Great team that kept me informed the whole way through the process. Couldn't be happier. Big thanks to Darren and Marcus!

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

Excellent service and a smooth transaction

I recently refinanced through State Custodians. From the moment I submitted on online enquiry they were proactive in following up with me and their service was excellent. It was easy to speak to the person handling my application and they responded promptly to emails. The transaction ran very smoothly and I cannot remember receiving such excellent service from a financial institution ... ever! I would definitely recommend them.

Greg
Greg

Home Loan

I have again used State Custodians for my home loans. They are excellent to deal with and everything went to plan with a short settlement period as well.
Would not hesitate to use them again. Very happy. Thanks

cartertronic
cartertronicMelbourne

Great experience so far!

Good Customer Experience!

Overall had a very positive experience getting a loan through State Custodians. Service was always prompt and all questions were answered throughout the process. Very happy and satisfied with the product!!! Thank you

A_J
A_JPerth

Great experience throughout!

Other Home Loans

Grreat from start to end - refinance home loan.

Just refinanced our home loan to State Custodians. Process was easy and great customers service right through from initial enquiry to settlement. Overall fantastic experience.

Mit
MitSydney, NSW

No mortgage broker - still smooth dealings and great value

We signed up on the basis of a 5 star Canstar rating and great interest rate. First time property purchasers, no mortgage broker and on a fast settlement deadline... Recipe for disaster? No! These guys are great. Timely communication. Good back end support and lightning fast decisions. Highly recommended.

Sparga
SpargaMelbourne

Smooth refinance process

We have just switched to State Custodians from a big 4 bank.
Amazing customer service. From the very first phone call right through to settlement, I knew I could call and speak with either one of the two people who was dealing with me. No waiting on hold, no impersonal call centres, no bouncing around from one person to the next and never speaking with the same person more than once. And the amount we will be saving in interest is huge with nearly a 2% difference compared to what I was getting before.

Wen L
Wen LSydney

Smooth transaction!

As a current employee of one of the Big 4 banks, I was rather skeptical going for a non-bank HL lender. However, from my very first call with Sean, he put me at ease and was nothing short of amazing. I am a first-home buyer and he can tell that i was very nervous on applying for my first home loan but he was there whenever i needed clarification. There was a slight miscommunication between the Valuer and my Real Estate agent, and Amelia was there to help escalate my application and to ensure that the settlement goes through smoothly (she's a real gem!). SC, I would recommend all my friends to you and if i can afford another property, without a doubt, expect another HL application from me. Great work!

Wonderful service

Low rates, straight forward, no hidden traps found so far. I am a happy customer at the moment. I would choose to do business with them again, with my experience so far, and I would refer them to my friends.

Jamie L
Jamie LSydney

Fantastic!

I've been meaning to post a review for a while now but it kept slipping my mind.

We settled on a loan for an investment property with State Custodians in April 2017.

Due to my wife's leaving a job of 4 years and only being in her new job for a month none of the banks would even consider us for a loan. This is where SC came in. They took into consideration that her old and new job were in the same industry and provided us with a conditional approval very quickly.

Even with us deciding to change to a fixed rate at the very last minute, they were very accommodating and held our hand every step of the way.

I would highly recommend State Custodians!

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Very helpful and efficient service

Great service friendly helpful team all went smoothly and was relativly easy to understand happy to recommend them. I will use them again for the next investment property.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Absolutely Fabulous Customer Service!!!

Thank you so much Elise, Ross, Paul and Amelia, Your friendliness, patience and true professionalism is appreciated. We are beyond happy with our results and wish more banks were like this. From the beginning to the end your team really helped us along the way, it really made an already daunting process easier. Forever Grateful!!!

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Fantastic service, easy process, highly recommend

Thanks to my initial contact Darren who helped me through the first stage of the application process and thanks also to Amelia and Jeff (sorry if spelling wrong) for making the final stage of the loan approval process easy and for answering all my questions in a very patient and friendly manner. Excellent service from all. I highly recommend State Custodians.

Sean
SeanSydney

Very good and helpful

The home loan process was easy and the State Custodian staff were always more than happy to help and explain things when needed.

Donandgar
DonandgarGold Coast Queensland

Fantastic service - nothing is too much trouble.

Have been with State Custodians for many years now, refinanced investments and nothing is too much trouble. Have got things through quickly and when they say they will ring back, they do. Very happy customers!

Jack
Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.
John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette
Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards