State Custodians

State Custodians (page 4 of 18)

Seamless refinancing

Had a really positive experience with State Custodian in refinancing my loans. The process was fast and effective from application, approval to settlement. Tony really understood my situation and I felt like I was in good hands throughout the whole process. Definitely would recommend them.

Ramy

RamyQueensland

stuffed up at settlement and did not want to deal with it

They stuffed up at settlement time and Cora from Settlements did not want to handle it, as it was Gadens that handle settlements for State. Nectaria from Gadens refused to talk with me and Sophie Sheather, her manger tried to cover up for her and was evasive in answering my questions. Only, when I kept asking more questions, she had to come clean. Disappointed in how Sate Custodians handle complaints and did not want to take ownership of the situation.

Darty

Darty

Seamless online application process

Hannah is obliging and very well informed resulting in a no-nonsense application process. The attention paid to keeping us informed during every step of the process instilled confidence in us that we were in good hands and the rates are very competitive. If State Custodians after sales service is this good we will certainly be back for more.

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

Great service and quick response

I'd like to thank Tony and the team for excellent service through the whole process of my home loan application, approval and settlement. They were quick, effective and I always knew where we stood. Based off my experience I can highly recommend them.

Unwilling to Negotiate - Exploitation of Loyal Customers

Mark M.
Mark M.

Thank you for confirmation of your lack of respect to existing customers. I hope all potential new customers take this response into consideration when choosing a future lender.

Hansen

HansenMelbourne

Arrogant or ignorant?

State Custodians is one of those things that looked good from the outside, but not really when you looked deeper inside. I checked them out, submitted my application and followed it up after almost 1 month of no news and kept getting told "we would contact you back". When I told them "you have missed me many times", I was met with a reply "oh everyone is busy here". It's been 2 months, guess what? Surprise! Still no news!

Stay away. You've been warned.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

RBA rate cut still not passed after over a week

Very disappointed, RBA cut the rate over a week ago and it is still not passed to customers.
This is despite that most lenders have passed the cut in full.
Look at which ones did it before getting a loan with State Custodians.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Advertised rates for new borrowers only, subsidised by existing customers

The advertised rates are great, but over time the rate you actually get drifts upwards while the advertised rate stays low. Nowhere did they mention the low rates offered were merely 'honeymoon' rates.

Two days after the latest RBA rate cut the State Custodians website still only has a vague "we are reviewing, we will let you know of any changes" message. I am not expecting to see much of a rate cut, if any. But I'll bet the advertised rate goes down!

Bella

BellaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OMG -

OMG - So stressful to go through the formal approval process with State Custodians. I received pre-approval online as well as from the Lending Specialist a couple of days later after submitting the form. 10 days later I am still waiting for the formal approval document. The lending specialst is helpful but not the credit team. They keep coming back for more information every second day rather asking for it at once .... My settlement is in 10 days. God Help Me. I have submitted everything they have asked for and am still waiting....waiting and waiting....helplessly. Wished they could have told me from the start.

Be prepared for the long..........approval process if you decide to go with State Custodians

ElmerMelbourne

Satisfied Customer

From day 1 the customer service assisted me all the way until settlement. Everything has smoothly processed through emails/phone calls. Great service and highly recommended!

It's been a year now and quite happy with the home loan rate :-)

Elmer

Would like to thank State Custodians... 3 days ago, I checked my account online and my interest rate has been reduced :-). didn't expect this but I am so happy :-)

Sabrina

Sabrina

Appalling customer service

Absolutely appalling customer service.Lending department are quick to respond but once they have you no one bothers. Took 6 months and numerous phone calls and emails to vary security for our loan. They have never returned my certificate of title for the original security property and now more numerous calls to get it back. No one ever calls back or sends a confirmation email even when they promise to. No one seems to know what is going on. Most inefficient company ever.

Maurizio

MaurizioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t waste your time.terrible customer service.very unreliable.

Krisyd

KrisydSydney, NSW

Excellent Service from State Custodian Product Review team and the Retention team

After the settlement of my Loan, In a previous review I have given 5 star to State Custodian for their Loan Initiation and onboarding process.

However, I was unhappy with the Loan Maintenance Customer Service team mainly how they changed the interest rate and their denial to act with my request. I already started searching for a lender.

When I have reported the details of my grievance through Product Review, the online service team was very prompt to answer my queries and refer my case to the Retention team which offered a solution for my problem and eventually retained me as a customer.

Needless to say, I am happy to give another 5 star review for the State Custodian Product Review team and the Retention team.

Jeremy B

Jeremy B

The customer service is real

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Smooth process and really helpful team

Great customer service from day 1 until settlement. The State Custodians team has always been answering our questions promptly and very clearly.

Very happy with the rate so far. Keep up with the good job.
Highly recommend.

Professional & Efficient!

Great customer service - very professional and efficient. Easy to communicate / get in touch with unlike other online lenders. Good with following up on the process and assisted when required. Happy with the rate - very competitive. Highly recommend this company.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

This is wonderful. I have achieved my dream home.

The customer service l received throughout the whole process was outstanding. It was positive, informative and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble.
I didn't experience any unexpected costs.
I am happy with my rate. Very competitive. The lowest l could have hoped for.

ELJ

ELJPERTH

Dodged a bullet,I guess....

Easy Loan Refinance

From start to finish i had help refinancing my home loan with State Custodians. All the contracts and forms that i needed to fill out where explained to me in full and i was helped every step along the way. The customer service was above and beyond what i experienced from my last bank and I'm glad i made the switch. I would definitely recommend to other people.

Great Service..

Very happy that we went with State Custodians.

Best thing is that they were very quick to respond to any questions we had.

Would definitely recommend their services..

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards