State Custodians

State Custodians (page 4 of 15)

ElmerMelbourne

Satisfied Customer

From day 1 the customer service assisted me all the way until settlement. Everything has smoothly processed through emails/phone calls. Great service and highly recommended!

It's been a year now and quite happy with the home loan rate :-)

Elmer

Would like to thank State Custodians... 3 days ago, I checked my account online and my interest rate has been reduced :-). didn't expect this but I am so happy :-)

Krisyd

KrisydSydney, NSW

Excellent Service from State Custodian Product Review team and the Retention team

After the settlement of my Loan, In a previous review I have given 5 star to State Custodian for their Loan Initiation and onboarding process.

However, I was unhappy with the Loan Maintenance Customer Service team mainly how they changed the interest rate and their denial to act with my request. I already started searching for a lender.

When I have reported the details of my grievance through Product Review, the online service team was very prompt to answer my queries and refer my case to the Retention team which offered a solution for my problem and eventually retained me as a customer.

Needless to say, I am happy to give another 5 star review for the State Custodian Product Review team and the Retention team.

Jeremy B

Jeremy B

The customer service is real

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

Smooth process and really helpful team

Great customer service from day 1 until settlement. The State Custodians team has always been answering our questions promptly and very clearly.

Very happy with the rate so far. Keep up with the good job.
Highly recommend.

Professional & Efficient!

Great customer service - very professional and efficient. Easy to communicate / get in touch with unlike other online lenders. Good with following up on the process and assisted when required. Happy with the rate - very competitive. Highly recommend this company.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

This is wonderful. I have achieved my dream home.

The customer service l received throughout the whole process was outstanding. It was positive, informative and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble.
I didn't experience any unexpected costs.
I am happy with my rate. Very competitive. The lowest l could have hoped for.

Easy Loan Refinance

From start to finish i had help refinancing my home loan with State Custodians. All the contracts and forms that i needed to fill out where explained to me in full and i was helped every step along the way. The customer service was above and beyond what i experienced from my last bank and I'm glad i made the switch. I would definitely recommend to other people.

Great Service..

Very happy that we went with State Custodians.

Best thing is that they were very quick to respond to any questions we had.

Would definitely recommend their services..

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

Congenial and highly professional.

My dealings with State Custodians were congenial and highly professional. I highly recommend State Custodians to anyone wishing to re finance their loan. Thank you.

Zakia

Zakia

Homeloan refinance

I applied for a homeloan online.I received a call back within two hours. The online application form was simple to use. Sean and Ross were professional and well trained. They had good product knowledge and made the refinance an easy process.
Costs were higher then expected, as lenders are now offerring cash payments of upto $ 1000 to take a loan from them, whereas I had to pay the solicitors fees and other charges with State custodian.
The interest rate for the loan is competitive for a new frills basic loan in the market. Being a non bank funder there is no offset account with the loan and there is a time delay with transfer of funds from loan to a bank account to be available for use.

Peter

Peter

Great service any information needed was just an email or Phone call away.

All staff dealt with were excellent, nothing to much trouble and always easy to contact the right person
No fees as stated no cost for valuation.
The Interest rate was excellent wish I was more observant long ago, definitely pays to shop around
Will definitely recommend to anyone needing a loan.
Thanks Peter & Lea

P and A

P and AMelbourne

Great Investment Loan on Offer

Great service - said what they did, did what they said. No unexpected costs. Competitive rates; hope they keep staying competitive over time.

Mark

Mark

Professional service, great loans

Very competitive interest rates, flexible, hard to beat, 5 stars at CanStar. Only loans.com.au came close when I was researching the most suitable loan provider. Will recommend to family and friends. It's still early days (settlement last week) but so far so good. Thank you

Mel I

Mel ISydney, NSW

Smooth process...great customer service!

Thank you SC for a very streamlined and efficient refinancing process. Decided to refinance with SC after ongoing interest rate hikes without notice from another bank lender. Found customer service very helpful and responsive...always provided clear information about the process and in a timely manner. Very satisfied with our loan combinations from SC...particularly after several brokers had told us that the loan products we were seeking were not possible! Looking forward to ongoing happy relations with SC!

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Simplified process eliminating any duress or issues from application through to completion.

Having dealt with SC previously I decided to engage them upon an investment loan. Despite this being under a Trust arrangement and the extra workload that is required, the process was extremely smooth and pleasant. I will of course recommend this company as i have done previously, I would also commend Nicholas Porich and Darren Chatburn for their assistance and expertise to make the whole process stress free.

Subhash

Subhash

Great rates, excellent customer service

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Great service and no pushy sales people!

The whole process was straight forward and easy to complete. Any questions were answered right away and there were no pushy sales people trying to get you to sign on the line at all costs. Called my own bank who I have been with for nearly 20 years and they couldn't come close to the rate or the features of this loan. I would definitely recommend.

Mcc

MccSydney, NSW

Easy system, professional advice and quick response

So far, I could not be happier with State Guardians. As I work in North Ryde, there are no banks - so a totally online system works for me perfectly and I am happy with the service offered.

Ad

Great Experience end to end when taking an equity loan

I found the service offered by State Custodians to be friendly, efficient and always prompt. Every member of the lending team I spoke with were well informed about the product and happy to provide enough information to give me comfort with the product, before I proceeded with my loan application. Excellent experience from end to end, plus highly competitive rates. Very impressed.

Awesome service

The settlement of my home loan just happened within 3 weeks - literally 15 business days from submitting my application and signing the loan docs. Couldn't have asked for a better turnaround time and certainly can't thank the team enough (who handled my home loan through to settlement!). I was working with a very tight timeframe and a settlement date on a completed off the plan property that could not be moved. They were always friendly and always kept me informed through emails and were always available when I called. I honestly recommend them for a pain free application to settlement process.

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards