State Custodians

State Custodians (page 4 of 15)

Ramy

RamyQueensland

stuffed up at settlement and did not want to deal with it

They stuffed up at settlement time and Cora from Settlements did not want to handle it, as it was Gadens that handle settlements for State. Nectaria from Gadens refused to talk with me and Sophie Sheather, her manger tried to cover up for her and was evasive in answering my questions. Only, when I kept asking more questions, she had to come clean. Disappointed in how Sate Custodians handle complaints and did not want to take ownership of the situation.

Darty

Darty

Seamless online application process

Hannah is obliging and very well informed resulting in a no-nonsense application process. The attention paid to keeping us informed during every step of the process instilled confidence in us that we were in good hands and the rates are very competitive. If State Custodians after sales service is this good we will certainly be back for more.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Great service and quick response

I'd like to thank Tony and the team for excellent service through the whole process of my home loan application, approval and settlement. They were quick, effective and I always knew where we stood. Based off my experience I can highly recommend them.

Natalie T

Natalie TWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great loan, it's cheap for a reason though

nessjez

nessjez

Great if you're not in a hurry

Our approval took a month. Preapproval is quick but after that things so down. I was told they're just really busy. Kept asking for more documents (we were refinancing). They increased the amount of our loan between application and preapproval without asking me. Then when I pointed the increase out I was told I hadn't applied for enough to cover the refinance. Pointed out I had and they eventually agreed. With all that said it's pretty painless (if you're not in a hurry) and the communication is reasonably good. And in the end I'm going to save 4 years and $50k so it's win/win.

ElmerMelbourne

Satisfied Customer

From day 1 the customer service assisted me all the way until settlement. Everything has smoothly processed through emails/phone calls. Great service and highly recommended!

It's been a year now and quite happy with the home loan rate :-)

Elmer

Would like to thank State Custodians... 3 days ago, I checked my account online and my interest rate has been reduced :-). didn't expect this but I am so happy :-)

Krisyd

KrisydSydney, NSW

Excellent Service from State Custodian Product Review team and the Retention team

After the settlement of my Loan, In a previous review I have given 5 star to State Custodian for their Loan Initiation and onboarding process.

However, I was unhappy with the Loan Maintenance Customer Service team mainly how they changed the interest rate and their denial to act with my request. I already started searching for a lender.

When I have reported the details of my grievance through Product Review, the online service team was very prompt to answer my queries and refer my case to the Retention team which offered a solution for my problem and eventually retained me as a customer.

Needless to say, I am happy to give another 5 star review for the State Custodian Product Review team and the Retention team.

Jeremy B

Jeremy B

The customer service is real

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Smooth process and really helpful team

Great customer service from day 1 until settlement. The State Custodians team has always been answering our questions promptly and very clearly.

Very happy with the rate so far. Keep up with the good job.
Highly recommend.

Professional & Efficient!

Great customer service - very professional and efficient. Easy to communicate / get in touch with unlike other online lenders. Good with following up on the process and assisted when required. Happy with the rate - very competitive. Highly recommend this company.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

This is wonderful. I have achieved my dream home.

The customer service l received throughout the whole process was outstanding. It was positive, informative and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble.
I didn't experience any unexpected costs.
I am happy with my rate. Very competitive. The lowest l could have hoped for.

Easy Loan Refinance

From start to finish i had help refinancing my home loan with State Custodians. All the contracts and forms that i needed to fill out where explained to me in full and i was helped every step along the way. The customer service was above and beyond what i experienced from my last bank and I'm glad i made the switch. I would definitely recommend to other people.

Great Service..

Very happy that we went with State Custodians.

Best thing is that they were very quick to respond to any questions we had.

Would definitely recommend their services..

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

Congenial and highly professional.

My dealings with State Custodians were congenial and highly professional. I highly recommend State Custodians to anyone wishing to re finance their loan. Thank you.

Zakia

Zakia

Homeloan refinance

I applied for a homeloan online.I received a call back within two hours. The online application form was simple to use. Sean and Ross were professional and well trained. They had good product knowledge and made the refinance an easy process.
Costs were higher then expected, as lenders are now offerring cash payments of upto $ 1000 to take a loan from them, whereas I had to pay the solicitors fees and other charges with State custodian.
The interest rate for the loan is competitive for a new frills basic loan in the market. Being a non bank funder there is no offset account with the loan and there is a time delay with transfer of funds from loan to a bank account to be available for use.

Peter

Peter

Great service any information needed was just an email or Phone call away.

All staff dealt with were excellent, nothing to much trouble and always easy to contact the right person
No fees as stated no cost for valuation.
The Interest rate was excellent wish I was more observant long ago, definitely pays to shop around
Will definitely recommend to anyone needing a loan.
Thanks Peter & Lea

P and A

P and AMelbourne

Great Investment Loan on Offer

Great service - said what they did, did what they said. No unexpected costs. Competitive rates; hope they keep staying competitive over time.

Mark

Mark

Professional service, great loans

Very competitive interest rates, flexible, hard to beat, 5 stars at CanStar. Only loans.com.au came close when I was researching the most suitable loan provider. Will recommend to family and friends. It's still early days (settlement last week) but so far so good. Thank you

Karen

KarenKerang VIC

Lengthy Process

Customer service was excellent, the process took us longer than expected as the documents were sent by email from the solicitor, this meant we had to print 59 pages twice as we were refinancing 2 loans. I feel the solicitor could have sent this information to us with stickers attached of were to sign. I'm not sure what the solicitor fees included as we feel we printed documents and sent registered post, just to get it right.As for State Custodian they were very informative and a pleasure to deal with. Our interest rates were so much cheaper than our previous bank, lets see if they stay that way?

Mel I

Mel ISydney, NSW

Smooth process...great customer service!

Thank you SC for a very streamlined and efficient refinancing process. Decided to refinance with SC after ongoing interest rate hikes without notice from another bank lender. Found customer service very helpful and responsive...always provided clear information about the process and in a timely manner. Very satisfied with our loan combinations from SC...particularly after several brokers had told us that the loan products we were seeking were not possible! Looking forward to ongoing happy relations with SC!

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards