State Custodians

State Custodians (page 5 of 15)

Great service throughout the whole process

I was surprised how seamless the new loan process was from the lending specialist to the lending support team and how helpful the client services team also were... no mistakes were made and no duplication in conversations were required as the staff I was dealing with were always available. Only constructive feedback is that I hope there is a phone app soon to make life even more easier! Overall a great experience.

Ad

Always friendly and happy to help

I have had my home loan with state custodians for a couple of years now. I recently applied for a top up to complete my renovations and they emailed me every step of the way, replied to emails promptly and were happy to explain when I didn’t understand. I would recommend them to anybody considering a home loan.

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

We received excellent service right from inquiry to settlement of our home loan. Response was prompt, process was easy and clear and much more agile than the big banks. Overall, a great experience.

Janisa was amazing

We had a short settlement time and were worried that we would be able to get everything done on time but Janisa was amazing and not only kept everything moving but also kept us informed and helped expedite the process. Having an email address was invaluable and I couldn't be happier with the service she and Ross provided.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Excellent products and equally great support

I have had an amazing experience, loan products are excellent. They kept me well informed at every step of the application. Great customer support, will definitely recommend them.

Antony

AntonyMelbourne

Great experience!

Loan approval process was smooth and queries were answered precisely. Thanks Sean and Ross for considering my case and providing support to settle the loan well before settlement date.

Continuous Good Service

Was happy to continue with State Custodians for my Investment property as they also service my primary residence home loan flawlessly. The whole process went through with very little trouble and both Sean and Ross were on hand to guide me through and answer any questions along the way. To add to the great customer service, the rates and fees are also very competitive.

Justin

JustinBrisbane

Excellent service and great low rates

Recently refinanced a number of loans to State Custodians. Great team that kept me informed the whole way through the process. Couldn't be happier. Big thanks to Darren and Marcus!

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Excellent service and a smooth transaction

I recently refinanced through State Custodians. From the moment I submitted on online enquiry they were proactive in following up with me and their service was excellent. It was easy to speak to the person handling my application and they responded promptly to emails. The transaction ran very smoothly and I cannot remember receiving such excellent service from a financial institution ... ever! I would definitely recommend them.

Greg

Greg

Home Loan

I have again used State Custodians for my home loans. They are excellent to deal with and everything went to plan with a short settlement period as well.
Would not hesitate to use them again. Very happy. Thanks

cartertronic

cartertronicMelbourne

Great experience so far!

Good Customer Experience!

Overall had a very positive experience getting a loan through State Custodians. Service was always prompt and all questions were answered throughout the process. Very happy and satisfied with the product!!! Thank you

Ad

Bait new customers with low rate and then increase

Tris

Tris

Bait and switch - AVOID!

State Custodians make a great many promises, however, once they've got you on their books, they decrease their competitiveness incrementally, constantly edging your interest rate up and up, no matter what they said at the outset.

They promise a 0.2 'loyalty' bonus after five years, but then they put your rate back up even higher after a few months, citing 'increasing costs'. This business model is clearly one to get the new customers in and then gradually hike your rate to well over the going %. I am bitterly disappointed and am already looking elsewhere. It's not even the rate that stings so much as the false promises.

Avoid this company if you possibly can.

ScottSunshine Coast

I have had 4x rate rises over the last year. I have contacted SCMC several times to ask why they have not applied the 0.25% loyalty discount after 60months (which was part of the reason I went for SCMC in the first place), and unsurprisingly have had no response from any of my correspondence. Rates rise after you have signed up, even though low rates are available for new customers. I will likely be finding another provider also.

PT18

PT18Melbourne

Interest rates increased TWICE in last 11 months since the sign up

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Interest rate up for no reason

Less than a year ago I got a loan from State Custodians to buy my next investment property. Today I got a letter from State Custodians that my interest rate would be up by 0.15%. This is despite the fact that for my other investment loans with different lending institutions nothing is happening. Moreover, no market conditions actually changed and RBA left interest rates on hold anyway. So, as soon as you become their client, State Custodians would not care about you. After getting this letter, I would shop around and move out, if such a move would be financially viable.

A_J

A_JPerth

Great experience throughout!

Approval period

Can’t believe the loan assessor is blaming the fact he has a hard copy of everything that the loan application is still not approved after 5 days. Not sure why it would be a good idea to send personal documents via an unsecured email and then to blame the fact the documents are a hard copy not a emailed version it would take longer to approve, already worried about refinancing to this company

Kate H

Kate HMelbourne

Are you a woman? Get ready to be ignored and forgotten

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards