4.2

Jo.

Jo.Perth, WA

State custodians does not value loyal customers

On 4 March 2020, the RBA reduced the cash rate by 0.25 and this was duly passed on. But they refused to pass on to variable rate customers the reduction done by RBA of 0.25 on 20/03/20 and 0.15 on 4/11/20. This is a total of 0.4 not passed on to variable interest rate customers. Instead they are offering us to fix our loans like it is a better option in the current situation. We all live in the same world that has financial issues for the moment. Be fair in your dealings and kindly pass on the savings to your variable interest rate customers. That is the whole idea of a variable rate to move with the trend of the RBA.

Loan Start DateJuly 2017

pabloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst experience I have ever had

Online Tools

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

Truth revealer

Truth revealerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unethical lender

SC asked my internet banking log in details and recording unfair loan consent over the phone. Refused their unusual loan process so withdrew the loan application half way through and found out from next lender who advised me SC loan declined instead. Stay away from this lender or will leave you bad credit history.

Loan used forRefinancing

Advertised rates for new borrowers only, subsidised by existing customers

The advertised rates are great, but over time the rate you actually get drifts upwards while the advertised rate stays low. Nowhere did they mention the low rates offered were merely 'honeymoon' rates.

Two days after the latest RBA rate cut the State Custodians website still only has a vague "we are reviewing, we will let you know of any changes" message. I am not expecting to see much of a rate cut, if any. But I'll bet the advertised rate goes down!

Maurizio

MaurizioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t waste your time.terrible customer service.very unreliable.

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards