State Custodians

State Custodians (page 5 of 5)

Grace

GraceVictoria

Increased interest rate few months after the approval

We just had our loan approved with SC this August 2015 for 4.09%. When I logged in to the system and check the statement for November 2015 I noticed they increased our interest rate to 4.24%. VERY DISAPPOINTING as you offer new clients for 3.99%. I understand that you got promos every now and then to attract new clients, but a sudden increase in our interest rate without any notice after few months of approval is UNACCEPTABLE. Now I’m really worried because SC might do this again to us specially if they got low interest rate promos to catch up with their loss.

Pablo069

Increased our loan rate without telling us.

Frustrated

FrustratedMelbourne

Zero percent customer service

I applied for a home loan through S.C, and the initial contact and customer service was first class. I then applied for a loan, and gave in all paperwork within 2 days. This is where they go from 'hero to zero', it is always me chasing them for answers, and even after sending multiple emails (and been given assurances by S.C) about the formal approval, I find out 2 weeks later they still haven't ordered a valuation on the property (even though they debited my account for the fee over a week ago). I now need to pay extra legal costs to negotiate extensions to contracts, and am left less than impressed by any excuses offered to me in why I am out of pocket for these costs for trusting S.C could do their jobs.

Home Loans

Find out how State Custodians compares to other Home Loans

time wasters

don't bother - after a couple of months of querying with one person - I was handballed to someone - whom was obviously justifying their job - or perhaps just wasting my time - the information passed to me over the telephone could just as easily be given in an email - WITHOUT me giving ALL my details - private stuff that everyone does not need to know - thanks for nothing

Robert TUBBSouth East Queensland, QLD

S/C can't afford phone calls or email.

CRH

CRHMELBOURNE

Beware if your application does not fit normal parameters

Brett T

Brett TBlue mountains

Bushfire victim treated terribly

Simon

SimonBrisbane

What a joke

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards