Montly payment

Hi ..I have a question for you guys . My rate droppped to 2.80 last month and when I calculate my monthly repayment on different apps, I get 2424 figure wheras State Custodians is charging me 2440. Does anyone know why ?

Online Tools
Loan Start DateSeptember 2017
Loan used forFirst Home

Easy Process

Helpful staff. Easy and straightforward process. Right rate. No complaints here.happy to recommend Justin. Whole process took only few weeks from start to finish with everything explained well and in a timely fashion. Cheers

Loan used forInvestment Property

Cheap rates, helpful staff

State Custodians offered competitive rates and the application process was pretty simple and they didn't demand intrusive levels of paperwork (some lending institutions want details of all your bank accounts).
Staff, especially Leo, were very helpful and patient at addressing my many queries as it was my first mortgage.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

LIONEL D.

LIONEL D.

Great customer service and very good rates. No hidden catches

The customer service provided were second to none, i was impressed by the whole experience. There were no extra or hidden costs, very satisfied with the loan and it is now the second property i have refinanced with them.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
J Quinn

J QuinnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good rate but requires a lot of work to get through

We found State Custodians to have a very competitive rate and good products that met our need to release some equity in our property for future investments. I'm not sure if it is a reflection of their risk appetite, but they require a lot of documentation (around 20 documents in our case). But Justin our service representative was very responsive to helping use through the process and ensuring we clearly understood the product. We had also read through these reviews previously and understood that the process could take a long time (which for us it did). However in our case that wasn't an issue. I'm sure in other instances they could speed up the process as long as you have all your documentation in order.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Helloeverybody

HelloeverybodyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive interest only investor rates

Vince R

Vince RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Low account fees and interest rate

Customer service and settlements helped answer all my questions and ensured that all the paper work was completed accurately and in a timely manner. The loan should be finalised in the coming days and I look forward to having little to no account and transaction fees as well as a very competitive interest rate (3.15% pa effective from the 24th of July so I have been told). Haven't used their online banking as yet. As long as the site is user friendly and does the job who cares about all the bells and whistles when the account fees are practically non-existent and the interest rate is so low.

Natalie T

Natalie TWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great loan, it's cheap for a reason though

Online Tools
Loan Start DateAugust 2018
Loan used forFirst Home
nessjez

nessjez

Great if you're not in a hurry

Our approval took a month. Preapproval is quick but after that things so down. I was told they're just really busy. Kept asking for more documents (we were refinancing). They increased the amount of our loan between application and preapproval without asking me. Then when I pointed the increase out I was told I hadn't applied for enough to cover the refinance. Pointed out I had and they eventually agreed. With all that said it's pretty painless (if you're not in a hurry) and the communication is reasonably good. And in the end I'm going to save 4 years and $50k so it's win/win.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Karen

KarenKerang VIC

Lengthy Process

Customer service was excellent, the process took us longer than expected as the documents were sent by email from the solicitor, this meant we had to print 59 pages twice as we were refinancing 2 loans. I feel the solicitor could have sent this information to us with stickers attached of were to sign. I'm not sure what the solicitor fees included as we feel we printed documents and sent registered post, just to get it right.As for State Custodian they were very informative and a pleasure to deal with. Our interest rates were so much cheaper than our previous bank, lets see if they stay that way?

Low Rates, Good Service

Easy to deal with and all done online. Good customer service and always ready to answer any questions. Happy to recommend State Custodians. Sean & Marcus very helpful!

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Refinance HL P&I80%

Kavita Baig

Kavita Baig

Great Product and Service

Hi Transferred my investments and owner occupied. The rates are fantastic. The amount of paperwork is a little tedious, but well worth it.
Highly recommended!

Really great customer service

This was my first time getting a home loan, and I found every time I had a questions, regardless of how basic, the staff were helpful friendly and supportive.

good service

I had a relatively smooth process from application to settlement, and was kept uptodate on the status of my application.

Dennis

DennisBrisbane

Very helpful customer service.

maz

mazMelbourne

Loyal customers given different rates

Fiona

Fiona

Great product, application process could be a little easier

For the fantastic interest rate and features, it was worth the trial of not having much assistance with the online application process. [Name Removed] was good at sales but could be better at support. [Name Removed] is a real gem she is so knowledgeable, responsive and patient. Glad I persevered, all smooth sailing now.

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Great service but a few things were a little challenging

We have had multiple home loans with the major banks. This is the first time we applied for a home loan outside of the top 4 banks. Service was great and efficient. However some things were a little more difficult than dealing with a bank that is a one stop shop with everything to do with applying for a home loan to loan settlement all under the one roof. I would still recommend State Custodians though as a good alternative to the major banks especially with their low interest rates and offset account availability.

Competitive rates. Smooth and efficient service.

The product has good rates and service is very smooth and efficient. Highly recommend to everyone who's looking to save.

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards