Ayush

Ayush

Great customer service and streamlined process

It has been a great pleasure to collaborate with State Custodians again. Maryam has been great to liaise with making the refinancing process seamless. State Custodians definitely have competitive products.

Shannon K.

Shannon K.South East Queensland, QLD

Such a pleasure to deal with!

We have been going through the process to refinance with State Custodians from CUA. I never thought I'd say this about a financial institution, but wow the customer service and response times are top notch! Maryam has been our go-to representative and has ensured the process was as smooth as possible, even though CUA tried to make it difficult. At this point, couldn't recommend these guys more highly!

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Eric

EricMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience, simple process

Justin was great to work with, really made things simple and was easy to get in touch with. The ability to send a text message through and get a response was so convenient I will be taking that idea onto my own business. No unexpected costs, and the interest rate was acceptable for what we were looking for. Took a little longer than expected to get everything sorted but that's also on me.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service & Communication

Tenille was allocated as my lending specialist and helped me greatly during the loan process. She always kept me in the loop during the application process and nothing was too much trouble for her. I achieved the best possible outcome on my loan including great rate for high LVR and no set up or ongoing fees. I don’t know what I would have done without Tenille and State Custodians. Thank you !

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Great service again from State Custodians

Refinance top up went fast with excellent service from Sharn. I would recommend them as I already had in the past to my sister who is now with State Custodians.
Great customer service as far as I'm concerned, rate went up by .5% but I can live with that it achieved what I needed it to.

TonySydney, NSW

Review for Maryam - State Custodians

Maryam Siddique displayed the qualities that you want when getting a new loan or a refinance. Maryam delivered the perfect outcome. Maryam was honest, persistent and very resilient. Maryam was not deterred by any setback, remained calm, focussed and composed and she successfully achieved the perfect result in a very timely manner with the best possible loan terms and conditions. Maryam went over and above the call of duty and she remained accessible at all times to achieve the best outcome.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Tony

My pleasure - keep up the good work.

Mel Singleton

Mel SingletonSouthwest, VIC

Easy and efficient

Maryam has given us such great service. Easy to deal with and nothing was too hard. Made the refinancing process a breeze. thank you for all ur time. Ur hard work didn’t go unnoticed.

Excellent Customer Service

Following several unsuccessful and negative phone interactions with other lenders, I spoke to Tenille from State Custodians. She was professional, informative and helpful as I explained what I required in a home loan. Following our initial phone call, the customer service I received during the application process was exceptional. Tenille was in regular contact and helped me gather everything I needed to successfully acquire the best loan for my family. I am very happy that I chose State Custodians for my home loan and hope that the great service continues throughout the life of the loan.

Loan used forSecond Home
M Elangovan

M ElangovanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best rates and quick response

Loan used forFirst Home

Jed M D.

Jed M D.Sydney, NSW

State Custodians is our preferred Lender

We approached State Custodians for a top up of our existing mortgage. Leo was fantastic, helping us navigate the paperwork and answering all our questions as we moved through the process. His attention to detail and professionalism was exceptional. Totally satisfied with all aspects of our loan.

Loan used forRenovation
Darlene

DarleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

From application to end, Leo was easy to communicate with and very helpful with advice. What a great service and thanks to Leo am a very happy customer! A fast and professional service.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
J and R OD.

J and R OD.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, excellent result!

Our State Custodian loan application process was handled professionally and timely by our Lending Specialist, Leo. Communication was detailed and accurate with the whole application process taking less than three weeks. Considering the work load of SC and the complexity of our loan, we are extremely happy with their service. We highly recommend State Custodians. Tip: Be patient and have all your documents ready - don't expect a loan to be approved in less than a week - there are rigid checks and balances that must be adhered to.
Thanks again SC and Leo!

David W

David WSydney, NSW

Professional/ prompt service. Thanks.

After having a disappointing (unsuccessful) experience with my local Mortgage Broker I cautiously (I’m a boomer who prefers face to face communication) commenced an online home loan refinance application with State Custodians.
After commencing the online application process I was impressed when I promptly received a phone call (email acknowledgement already received) to discuss my application. Throughout the process I was guided by emails, some after hours & phone calls during working hours. Excellent client relations, thanks Leonardo G.
p.s. the loan / refinance process was prompt & should be completed within the next 10 days.
Happy customer. Thanks all.
David W

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
sgkumar78

sgkumar78Sydney, NSW

Good rates and seemless process

I approached SC for a new investment loan. My Lending Specialist is Leonardo. The rates were good and process was relatively straight forward and fewer bureaucracy compared to a bank. I commend Leo for providing robust update on the progress. When needed he escalated matters and resolved to my satisfaction. He has been very helpful.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Victor

VictorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service by Charlotte and the State Custodians team

Refinancing process was made so simple and not at all difficult.
Great communication by Charlotte our lending specialist and we were kept updated throughout the entire process. Highly reccomend them to anybody thinking about refinanacing.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Fantastic Service from Leo

I had a split loan with one of the big 4 banks and was looking to refinance it all into one. Leo was very knowledgeable and was able to explain how to get it all done. He has excellent customer service skills and responded to my queries in a timely manner

ttkpkh

ttkpkhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service From Justin

I applied to refinance my investment loans with State Custodian online, Justin from State Custodians contacted me. I have several loans to refinance, there are a lot of documents to process. Justin guided and helped me go through the whole process smoothly from the application to the formal approval.
Thank you very much Justin.
I am very happy with the loans and services provided by State Custodians.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
KTM

KTMSydney Surrounds, NSW

The BEST Customer Service!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Loan used forFirst Home
Juliet L.

Juliet L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and guidance during my loan process!

Customer Feedback T.State Custodians

Good company to deal with and great rates

I engaged State Custodians to refinance my existing mortgage. The existing interest only mortgage was reaching the end of its 5 year term and was no longer at a competitive rate. I was attracted to State Custodians on the rates offered and reputation. I consider mortgage finance to be a commodity product. In order to offer such good rates and keep their cost low an organisation such as State Custodians will not dazzle you with service and rapid turn around on execution. Pre-approval was quick and, as it turns out, accurate and honoured through provision of subsequent finance.
Progress on the execution was predictable and the staff at State Custodians courteous and helpful.
Very happy with the experience.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Jack

Jackasked

What is the discharge cost if leaving/distachargin a state custodians variable rate home loan of $250,000 please?

John N.

John N.asked

Has anyone had their interest rate increased above what they are offering new client. Eg Mortgage rate now is 2.58%
Anyone paying more than this rate.
let me know
thanks

pablo
pablo

Hi John I would urge you to read my last review about this company. They have admitted that they made an error in reversing a payment my ex partner made and put my mortgage in arrears to the tune of $19,700.00 plus Without notifying myself as the primary borrower. The matter has been with A.F.C.A for over 6 months and both State Custodians and A.F.C.A have delayed, evaded etc etc. If you don't have a loan with them Make Absolutely no mistake. STAY WELL CLEAR.. by the way State Custodians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resimac. You need only look at the reviews people have posted about Resimac to see who you are/will be dealing with. Plus there are better rates available elsewhere. Hope that Helps. Cheers Paul

Lynette

Lynetteasked

What is State Custodians LVR on units more than 6 levels in Potts Point in Sydney. Do you lend up to 80% or 70% of the purchase price.

Dear Lynette

Thanks for your question. In general we can lend up to 70% LVR on units in metropolitan areas, however with Lender’s Mortgage Insurance we may be able to lend above 70% LVR. Please note that we would need the address of the property to provide a more definitive answer, so please call us on 13 72 62 and one of our Lending Specialists will be able to assist you.

Kind regards