State Roads

State Roads (page 2 of 4)

Good Reliable Service

We had an inspection done on a used car and after the inspection we were able to speak directly with the mechanic who did the inspection. Go told us that the car was good and that it is the sort of car that he would personally buy. He reported that the brakes needed doing and we were able to get a reduction in the agreed price from the owners. The mechanic arrived on time and was thorough. I would recommend this service.

Adrian G

Adrian GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cannot Trust Stateroads to do a thorough inspection

David

DavidPeel, WA

I do 100% recommend their vehicle inspection prior to buying

State Roads Inspection and History check saved me from making a big mistake, buying a 2010 MX-5 from a woman in Attadale, Western Australia. There was around $3000 to be spent on brakes, tyres wing Mirror and re-licensing. As well, there was a loan out against the car which had not been disclosed to me by the seller. She would not let ma pay the loan out and wanted to sell me the car even though it was re-possessable by the Macquarie Bank.
I got my deposit back and did not buy the car.
The report was very comprehensive and the Inspector called me to talk me through it. I'm still looking for an MX-5 and will definitely use State Roads Inspection and History Service again

Sajad

SajadSydney, NSW

Genuinely Great Service!

John from Stateroads Sydney inspected an older, rarer car for me. I was close to buying this but thought i would get a second opinion and it was probably the best decision i've made with a purchase. Thanks to John i dodged a bullet.

John was very thorough with the checks and he knows his craft. He picked up things that even a car enthusiast like myself did not notice. John called me following the inspection and spent a good half an hour explaining in detail the characteristics/flaws of the car while offering his advice. I didn't even need the report.

It felt like i was buying my first car and i had taken dad along for guidance. Special service from these guys, and John is a deadset legend.

Thank you John!

Mitch

MitchCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Volvo XC 60inspection

Engaged Statewide to undertake the platinum inspection of a 2011 Volvo, pre purchase. Great service with a full detailed report provided in 24 hours. Couldn't be happier with the results and thanks to everyone Statewide.

Nathan G

Nathan GSouthwest, VIC

disappointed

was recommended these guys by easyauto123 and honestly quite disappointed
report stated that tyres had 70% of life remaining and battery was in good condition
took the car for its first service today (have driven roughly 8,000kms) and have had to spend $1k to replace tires (unroadworthy and alignment was extremely bad) and new battery, would have thought this would have been picked up on by the report that cost me $300

MaxG

MaxGMount Hallen

Friendly, professional, right on the money

I had StateRoads inspect two cars for me in recent times; one in Melbourne, the other at the Goldcoast. Both times it was a pleasure dealing with them; friendly staff at the office, master mechanics approachable; provided feedback, and a quick turn around on their report... which was comprehensive.
I will use StateRoads again.

John F.State Roads

Extremely valuable service for new drivers.

Peter fromTas

Peter fromTasLaunceston, TAS

Excellent service for interstate purchaser.

Very easy to deal with in all aspects. Hassle free & accurate inspection carried out in a professional manner.
Report was comprehensive , and follow up phone call from inspector was appreciated. Definitely recommend, & wouldn't hesitate to use again

John F.State Roads

I highly recommend State Roads!

State Roads was a pleasure to deal with, very friendly and easy to read reports made buying a car so easy expecially during this time of year! After looking for a car for the past couple of months a friend recommended state Roads, I managed to save a lot of money because of them!

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Great service and would be happy to recommend

We used State Roads recently to inspect two cars with similar features, mileage and condition. The service was excellent from Jo when arranging the booking to John who undertook the detailed inspections. We would be more than happy to recommend this service to anyone in need of a thorough and comprehensive pre-purchase inspection!

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Fantastic Service!

James O

James OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, easy, and excellent service

John F.State Roads

Excellent quality service, very professional and friendly staff and helpful

After googling and contacting few interstate car inspection services I have decided to go with state roads
Staff and managers are really helpful from the beginning. Always give me right direction even I was not made any payments to them.
After Choosing comprehensive full car inspection for a very reasonable price I have received outstanding detailed report about the car I was going to purchase. Very straight forward report with pictures all over. End of the day you get a quality service for a reasonable price and it’s unbelievable thanks

Fantastic guys

Chicken

ChickenBrisbane

Excellent Service, Quick, Professional and very detailed

Very happy, they completed the inspection within 16 hours. One of the competitors hadn't even responded to my enquiry in that time. Very detailed report and the phone call helped. Thanks guys keep up the great work

Michael

MichaelSydney

quick reliable service and value for money - friendly as well

Well done and thanks again - keep up the good work - I will be recommending you to all my friends and family

Pre-purchase Inspection

Booked inspection with Jo on Tuesday morning, inspection completed Wednesday afternoon.
Steve (vehicle inspector) called me when he finished to discuss findings, concerns and recommendations (verbal advice of his findings).
A 6 page report and over 30 pictures arrived about 15 minutes later.
Steve was straightforward and honest with the check and recommendations.
Great company to deal with (from my experience)

Amie

AmieIpswich

Saved me a lot of money!!

I had my first experience with stateroads today. The report I got back was extensive and interesting. The mechanic, Anthony, did a magnificent job and was very plesant and professional to speak to. The receptionists are lovely to! I would recommend this company.

Highly recommended

Excellent price! Friendly staff, thanks Anthony! Great service especially good for people who don't have the time to make it too a mechanic. I wouldn't think twice about recommending this company. Cheers again!

Pankaj W.

Pankaj W.asked

Ok so after a lot of research, I have narrowed down to State Roads & NRMA for Inspection of a car that I am interested in buying. From what I understand, the quality of Inspection also depends on the Mechanic assigned to do the job? (Based on Negative Reviews Posted here)
I dont mind paying $265 for Inspection but I dont wanna end up chasing State Roads for missing things in the report. Can you make sure that a Mechanic with a good reputation is assigned to do my job?

Hi Pankaj
All of our mechanics are a grade mechanics and have the same equipment and same training and in particurlar, body repair training. Over the past 25 years of being in the same business we have sifted through many mechanics and have an awesome team. We stand by all of our mechanics and we are happy to guarantee their work

kishletteasked

How long does a platinum inspection usually take to be conducted? After that, what's the estimated timeframe for when the report will be provided? Thanks for your help.

John F.State Roads

The inspection really depends on the car type and age km etc, also if the car has problems and/or been repaired structurally. We generally allow 3 hours for the inspection which includes creating the 6 page report and pics download. The mechanic will usually call you straight after he is finished looking at the car and you will usually receive the emailed report by the end of the working day at the latest.

kishlette

Thanks for the fast response - perfect.

Linda Paeleman

Linda Paelemanasked

What is the actual mileage without clocking?

John F.State Roads

Not sure exactly what you are asking?

Get an answer from our members and State Roads representatives