Stax Appliances Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Ivano N Wanvilai I.
Ivano N Wanvilai I.asked

Hi Stax,
Can you please let me know, how long it takes to reply to an email or how long it takes to answer a phone call? I purchased a product which was apparently in stock and roughly 7 days for delivery before purchasing, and after purchasing the product, I received an email from Stax's with my order details, thanking me for the pre-order purchase and the estimated date of delivery and that a Stax's representative would be in contact with me on my chosen mobile number.
I was also advised I could check the status of my order at any time, by reviewing my order under my account or by contacting Stax's.
The estimated delivery data has been and gone with no contact or update, so I decided to try and contact Stax appliances only to find no one answering the phone or responding to emails, and to top it off, my Stax account order details which was in a status of processing, is now deleted/missing from my account and it states no items have been ordered under my account and when I try and track my order using the order number on my receipt of purchase, I'm advised that my order can not be found and to contact customer service.
Can someone please contact me to advise me the status of Order number # 145007676 or provide a refund so I can purchase the item from a reputable company that knows how to conduct business.

Regards,
Ivano

Annie
Annie

I would not recommend this company no one ever calls you or takes months to respond to emails

Dayane
Dayane

they took 4 months to pay me back about a vacuum that I never received. Also, they said that they don't answer calls only by email. Unfortunately I don't recommend them.

cindy
cindyasked

email - [email removed]
I am looking at purchasing a gas oven.
Its say delivers and installs in Sydney.
I am in Lisarow Central Coast - I this included in sydney?

cindy 0424546255

Cath Walker
Cath Walkerasked

Do you have the Emilia 80cm dual fuel cooker in stock?

Fired Up

I dont but have you thought of asking STAX ?

Hi Cath Walker,

If you are referring to DI865EI4 then they are available to order. Please call us 02 9716 5600 to discuss delivery options. Product link is https://www.staxappliances.com.au/emilia-80cm-stainless-steel-dual-fuel-cooker-with-electric-oven-di865ei4.html

Kind Regards,
Team Stax

peterrobert
peterrobertasked

Hi - do you have model RF522BRPW6 in stock and available for delivery to postcode 4005 (QLD)?

Fired Up

I dont but have you thought of asking STAX directly?

ajay
ajayasked

Do you have the LG10kg toploader in stock?

Hi Ajay,

Are you looking at any specific model of 10 KG top load washer? We need a model number and delivery postcode. Please email us your future queries at care@staxappliances.com.au and sales team will respond as soon as they can.

Kind Regards,
Team Stax

bobasked

Do you have the haier 519L freezer in stock? thank you

Stax A.Stax Appliances

Good Morning, Can you gives us the model number please and the delivery postcode?

bob

Hi, have not purchased as yet thank you Bob

L123
L123asked

Does this store price match?

Stax A.Stax Appliances

If a competitor has a price better than ours, we will match any genuine offer wherever and whenever we can. This is generally on advertised prices from an Australian Retailer for Australian stock. Regards StaxOnline

Get an answer from our members and Stax Appliances representatives