Stax Appliances

2.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (18)

Fixed a product fault quickly

Stay were easy to order from. Our bar fridge arrived with a damaged shelf. Their sales team was quick to respond to my fault report via email and with a follow up call. The replacement part arrived within 6 business days. Superb customer service.

Vince D.

Vince D.Sydney, NSW

Give me what I paid for

Paid for oven in May. Their website claimed standard dispatch times: 2 to 7 working days.
We are still waiting !!!
No effort made by Stax to update us.
You should buy elsewhere. That way you might actually get what you paid for. We haven't .

Tansy G.

Tansy G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Not impressed

Company says that it delivers Australia wide so was happy to see this as the local appliance shops don't have a great variety of products. I live near Cairns in North Queensland, not off the beaten track or anything like that, but they told me it was not possible to deliver to my town.

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Very pleased

Easy to order good follow up and good delivery very happy with product
accurate description and Dimensions, the dimensions were very important as the space was limited ,very competitive pricing overall a good experience

Store LocationWeb
Independent

IndependentVictoria

Warning

A month after placing an order we were told the Microwave could not supplied. A month after that our money was still not refunded. Read below for many similar comments from others. If you have been caught start emailing STAX. If no satisfactory outcome is obtained go to your bank and lodge a credit card transaction dispute. The email chain, including a copy of the invoice, will be evidence to support your claim. My bank arranged for a credit back to my credit card.

Murray

MurrayPerth, WA

Fantastic Service

A small delay with delivery but only due to the manufacturer. Stax went above and beyond to maintain communication with me on progress of the order and final delivery of the product. Thank you Stax. Job very well done and happy to recommend.

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Quality product, excellent service, great price

Bought 270L Top Mount Fridge Stainless Steel SR270MLS last week from Stax Appliances. The fridge is fantastic; price (on special) was considerably lower than elsewhere; delivery was the following day (they were most accommodating in terms of my availability). I was on a Zoom call when they arrived. They quietly unpacked the fridge and put it in place with no fuss. As for the aesthetics - the fridge looks great! I love it.

David

David

Delivery

The web site was difficult to understand limitations of delivery and online web chat was not successful but email communication was very satisfactory and problems overcome. Subsequent communication was good.

Colleen R.

Colleen R.Perth, WA

Obsolete Product, No refund

Paid for a product that ended up being discontinued. Only found out a week later when I sent an email asking when the product would be dispatched. After several emails I am still waiting for my refund. Why is their website allowing people to pay for stock that is obsolete!!!

Stay away

paid for something. Then not available would I like a refund. Yes please. Then nothing. No response. No money. Still waiting 2 weeks later. PayPal says wait a month then take action

Store LocationOnline

0 customer service - would NOT buy from Stax again!

Similar experience to the last few people. Ordered a food processor, got an email with the order confirmation but no expected date of delivery. When i logged on to check my purchase, it didn't even come up on my account. I emailed - no response. Tried to call numerous times - no answer. Sent a question on their website - no word back. So I still have no package, no refund and no response. The worst customer experience I've had so far!

Angela

AngelaHunter Region, NSW

Terrible - unable to contact product paid not delivered

Ordered & paid for microwave. Email saying not available for 2-3 weeks. Offered to refund in email. Called multiple times (ph rings out), emailed 3 times (no response). Appears like a FAKE company??? Buyer Alert. Anyone else had problems? Stax appliances please respond!

Store LocationInternet

TamerSydney

Product not delivered. Phone rings out. Emails not replied to. Money not returned. Buyer beware.

Buyer beware. Purchased but not delivered and well past delivery date. No replies to emails. Phone calls ring out. Have left me in the dark with no updates nothing. Rang over 20 times, phone would rings out. Try calling them to test this advice. Emailed several times, no reply. Eventually received one email asking if i want delivery or refund. Asked for refund and a phone call. Still waiting on it. No communication at all from the company with how they intend to refund or any replies to my request for a phone call. Still waiting for my money.

Store LocationHomebush NSW
Tamer

Went through paypal, created a dispute. Several weeks later, received my money back. Company just refused to give me back my money until paypal got involved.

Terrible customer service, product not delivered

I ordered a 2 burner cooktop and heard nothing for 7 weeks. When I enquired I was told that the product was discontinued and would I like a cooktop from a different brand. This was despite no suggestion on the manufacture website that the product was discontinued. Stax continue to advertise this product for sale with a 5-7 days dispatch time.

Amazing pizza

Love the pizza oven. Arrived quickly and an easy purchase process. Can only cook 2 pizzas at a time, but they came out great. Heats up quickly and maintains temperature well.

Great Service

I ordered a wooden bread box, and it arrived damaged in shipping. They promptly arranged a replacement which arrived quickly and with no damage. Great service and I'd absolutely buy from them again.

Chef 90cm Cooktop CHS942WA

Purchased a Chef 90cm Solid Element Cooktop White CHS942WA to replace damaged cooktop in our flat. Purchase price was competitive and was delivered on time and as described. Would purchase from this supplier again.

Carol Napoli

Carol NapoliSydney, NSW

Happy customer.

I am an elderly lady and I found ordering was most easy. Very good price and prompt free delivery. I will recommend your company to family and friends and will use this service again.

Store LocationOn line