2.5

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (23)
William Bloggs
William BloggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unacceptable trading behaviour

Item ordered and paid for. No communication from seller whatever and no delivery of product. My attempts to establish the status of the order were ignored. Weeks later I "raised a dispute" on the website which was also ignored. I then made a complaint with Paypal for a refund which so far has been ignored.
The reader can draw their own conclusions about doing business with Stax.

Store LocationSydney
lionmax2002
lionmax2002Sydney, NSW

UNBELIEVABLY POOR SERVICE

Ordered and paid for a Miele Handheld Vacuum in early April for $1,238. Site stated they were in stock. A few weeks went by and thought, strange haven't had any update other than one brief email when I enquired said there was a delay. Since then have been phoning and emailing. With no response what so ever despite about 10 attempts over the last

I am now in the process of going through Dept of Fair Trading. Also questioning how Miele can use distributors like this that ultimately ruin their market reputation.
I wish I had read some of the reviews on here before placing my order. I hope this saves someone from the experience I have endured dealing with this company.

Store LocationSTAX Online
LKC
LKCVictoria

Scam Alert! Buyer Beware!

Store LocationNSW

DayaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Give me my money back!!!

I ordered 2 Miele vacuum last year (June). One of them arrived but the other one was sold out. I had to email many times that finally they said the vacuum was sold out. Then I asked for my money back and I'm still waiting! Since JUNE! This is completely disrespectful. They don't answer calls or my emails... DON'T BYU ANYTHING WITH THEM, SUCH A WASTING MONEY!!!

Store LocationNSW
Dayane

After over 6 months this week they transferred my money back. Thanks for that!

epic customer failure

Aircon sold online, but they didn't have stock. Instead of trying to fix, they delayed delivery, repeatedly. I had to put the company that was installing the aircon on hold multiple times. I asked if they could supply an alternative, but instead they just refunded.. weeks later I am no closer to having an item. Thanks for wasting my time

Fixed a product fault quickly

Stay were easy to order from. Our bar fridge arrived with a damaged shelf. Their sales team was quick to respond to my fault report via email and with a follow up call. The replacement part arrived within 6 business days. Superb customer service.

Store LocationOnline
Vince D.
Vince D.Sydney, NSW

Give me what I paid for

Paid for oven in May. Their website claimed standard dispatch times: 2 to 7 working days.
We are still waiting !!!
No effort made by Stax to update us.
You should buy elsewhere. That way you might actually get what you paid for. We haven't .

Tansy G.
Tansy G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Not impressed

Company says that it delivers Australia wide so was happy to see this as the local appliance shops don't have a great variety of products. I live near Cairns in North Queensland, not off the beaten track or anything like that, but they told me it was not possible to deliver to my town.

Bill
BillSydney, NSW

Very pleased

Easy to order good follow up and good delivery very happy with product
accurate description and Dimensions, the dimensions were very important as the space was limited ,very competitive pricing overall a good experience

Store LocationWeb

Independent
IndependentVictoria

Warning

A month after placing an order we were told the Microwave could not supplied. A month after that our money was still not refunded. Read below for many similar comments from others. If you have been caught start emailing STAX. If no satisfactory outcome is obtained go to your bank and lodge a credit card transaction dispute. The email chain, including a copy of the invoice, will be evidence to support your claim. My bank arranged for a credit back to my credit card.

Murray
MurrayPerth, WA

Fantastic Service

A small delay with delivery but only due to the manufacturer. Stax went above and beyond to maintain communication with me on progress of the order and final delivery of the product. Thank you Stax. Job very well done and happy to recommend.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Quality product, excellent service, great price

Bought 270L Top Mount Fridge Stainless Steel SR270MLS last week from Stax Appliances. The fridge is fantastic; price (on special) was considerably lower than elsewhere; delivery was the following day (they were most accommodating in terms of my availability). I was on a Zoom call when they arrived. They quietly unpacked the fridge and put it in place with no fuss. As for the aesthetics - the fridge looks great! I love it.

David
David

Delivery

The web site was difficult to understand limitations of delivery and online web chat was not successful but email communication was very satisfactory and problems overcome. Subsequent communication was good.

Colleen R.
Colleen R.Perth, WA

Obsolete Product, No refund

Paid for a product that ended up being discontinued. Only found out a week later when I sent an email asking when the product would be dispatched. After several emails I am still waiting for my refund. Why is their website allowing people to pay for stock that is obsolete!!!

Stay away

paid for something. Then not available would I like a refund. Yes please. Then nothing. No response. No money. Still waiting 2 weeks later. PayPal says wait a month then take action

Store LocationOnline

Ivano N Wanvilai I.
Ivano N Wanvilai I.asked

Hi Stax,
Can you please let me know, how long it takes to reply to an email or how long it takes to answer a phone call? I purchased a product which was apparently in stock and roughly 7 days for delivery before purchasing, and after purchasing the product, I received an email from Stax's with my order details, thanking me for the pre-order purchase and the estimated date of delivery and that a Stax's representative would be in contact with me on my chosen mobile number.
I was also advised I could check the status of my order at any time, by reviewing my order under my account or by contacting Stax's.
The estimated delivery data has been and gone with no contact or update, so I decided to try and contact Stax appliances only to find no one answering the phone or responding to emails, and to top it off, my Stax account order details which was in a status of processing, is now deleted/missing from my account and it states no items have been ordered under my account and when I try and track my order using the order number on my receipt of purchase, I'm advised that my order can not be found and to contact customer service.
Can someone please contact me to advise me the status of Order number # 145007676 or provide a refund so I can purchase the item from a reputable company that knows how to conduct business.

Regards,
Ivano

Annie
Annie

I would not recommend this company no one ever calls you or takes months to respond to emails

Dayane

they took 4 months to pay me back about a vacuum that I never received. Also, they said that they don't answer calls only by email. Unfortunately I don't recommend them.

cindy
cindyasked

email - [email removed]
I am looking at purchasing a gas oven.
Its say delivers and installs in Sydney.
I am in Lisarow Central Coast - I this included in sydney?

cindy 0424546255

Cath Walker
Cath Walkerasked

Do you have the Emilia 80cm dual fuel cooker in stock?

Fired Up
Fired Up

I dont but have you thought of asking STAX ?

Stax A.Stax Appliances

Hi Cath Walker,

If you are referring to DI865EI4 then they are available to order. Please call us 02 9716 5600 to discuss delivery options. Product link is https://www.staxappliances.com.au/emilia-80cm-stainless-steel-dual-fuel-cooker-with-electric-oven-di865ei4.html

Kind Regards,