Stax Appliances

Stax Appliances (page 2 of 23)

David
David

Delivery

The web site was difficult to understand limitations of delivery and online web chat was not successful but email communication was very satisfactory and problems overcome. Subsequent communication was good.

Nonna
NonnaSydney, NSW

Don't go there

Purchased an oven & received an immediate online receipt. Then nothing for over a week; called Stax number many times over 4/5 days & they just rang out. Emails went unanswered. I eventually received a missed call & rang back 5 minutes later, but same non-response. Finally a plumber called & said he would install oven; he was very efficient & job finally done. I appreciate that businesses are doing it tough in recent times, but is it too hard to leave a recorded message ("We'll get back to you asap") or reply to email? All very stressful.

Jsydneysmith
JsydneysmithSydney, NSW

Beware

I paid for a fridge that was said to be in stock. I was then told delivery would be five weeks. I cancelled the order and was told a refund would be available within three days. After one month with no answers to my emails and nobody answering their phone, the next step is a referral to Fair Trading

Store LocationOnline store

Colleen R.
Colleen R.Perth, WA

Obsolete Product, No refund

Paid for a product that ended up being discontinued. Only found out a week later when I sent an email asking when the product would be dispatched. After several emails I am still waiting for my refund. Why is their website allowing people to pay for stock that is obsolete!!!

Stay away

paid for something. Then not available would I like a refund. Yes please. Then nothing. No response. No money. Still waiting 2 weeks later. PayPal says wait a month then take action

Store LocationOnline
Andrew S.
Andrew S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trying for over a month to get any email or refund

Product I bought didn't exist, no stock and discontinued, Stax offered a refund but it never arrived and after 6 emails with no response I will try leaving a series of bad reviews to see if this prompts anything.

Would never use Stax again, should have read the reviews first.

0 customer service - would NOT buy from Stax again!

Similar experience to the last few people. Ordered a food processor, got an email with the order confirmation but no expected date of delivery. When i logged on to check my purchase, it didn't even come up on my account. I emailed - no response. Tried to call numerous times - no answer. Sent a question on their website - no word back. So I still have no package, no refund and no response. The worst customer experience I've had so far!

Angela
AngelaHunter Region, NSW

Terrible - unable to contact product paid not delivered

Ordered & paid for microwave. Email saying not available for 2-3 weeks. Offered to refund in email. Called multiple times (ph rings out), emailed 3 times (no response). Appears like a FAKE company??? Buyer Alert. Anyone else had problems? Stax appliances please respond!

TamerSydney

Product not delivered. Phone rings out. Emails not replied to. Money not returned. Buyer beware.

Buyer beware. Purchased but not delivered and well past delivery date. No replies to emails. Phone calls ring out. Have left me in the dark with no updates nothing. Rang over 20 times, phone would rings out. Try calling them to test this advice. Emailed several times, no reply. Eventually received one email asking if i want delivery or refund. Asked for refund and a phone call. Still waiting on it. No communication at all from the company with how they intend to refund or any replies to my request for a phone call. Still waiting for my money.

Tamer

Went through paypal, created a dispute. Several weeks later, received my money back. Company just refused to give me back my money until paypal got involved.

Find out how Stax Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Terrible customer service, product not delivered

I ordered a 2 burner cooktop and heard nothing for 7 weeks. When I enquired I was told that the product was discontinued and would I like a cooktop from a different brand. This was despite no suggestion on the manufacture website that the product was discontinued. Stax continue to advertise this product for sale with a 5-7 days dispatch time.

Amazing pizza

Love the pizza oven. Arrived quickly and an easy purchase process. Can only cook 2 pizzas at a time, but they came out great. Heats up quickly and maintains temperature well.

Great Service

I ordered a wooden bread box, and it arrived damaged in shipping. They promptly arranged a replacement which arrived quickly and with no damage. Great service and I'd absolutely buy from them again.

Chef 90cm Cooktop CHS942WA

Purchased a Chef 90cm Solid Element Cooktop White CHS942WA to replace damaged cooktop in our flat. Purchase price was competitive and was delivered on time and as described. Would purchase from this supplier again.

Store LocationOnline
Lynne L.
Lynne L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A series of unfortunate service

Carol Napoli
Carol NapoliSydney, NSW

Happy customer.

I am an elderly lady and I found ordering was most easy. Very good price and prompt free delivery. I will recommend your company to family and friends and will use this service again.

Store LocationOn line

Ivano N Wanvilai I.
Ivano N Wanvilai I.asked

Hi Stax,
Can you please let me know, how long it takes to reply to an email or how long it takes to answer a phone call? I purchased a product which was apparently in stock and roughly 7 days for delivery before purchasing, and after purchasing the product, I received an email from Stax's with my order details, thanking me for the pre-order purchase and the estimated date of delivery and that a Stax's representative would be in contact with me on my chosen mobile number.
I was also advised I could check the status of my order at any time, by reviewing my order under my account or by contacting Stax's.
The estimated delivery data has been and gone with no contact or update, so I decided to try and contact Stax appliances only to find no one answering the phone or responding to emails, and to top it off, my Stax account order details which was in a status of processing, is now deleted/missing from my account and it states no items have been ordered under my account and when I try and track my order using the order number on my receipt of purchase, I'm advised that my order can not be found and to contact customer service.
Can someone please contact me to advise me the status of Order number # 145007676 or provide a refund so I can purchase the item from a reputable company that knows how to conduct business.

Regards,
Ivano

Annie
Annie

I would not recommend this company no one ever calls you or takes months to respond to emails

Dayane
Dayane

they took 4 months to pay me back about a vacuum that I never received. Also, they said that they don't answer calls only by email. Unfortunately I don't recommend them.

cindy
cindyasked

email - [email removed]
I am looking at purchasing a gas oven.
Its say delivers and installs in Sydney.
I am in Lisarow Central Coast - I this included in sydney?

cindy 0424546255

Cath Walker
Cath Walkerasked

Do you have the Emilia 80cm dual fuel cooker in stock?

Fired Up
Fired Up

I dont but have you thought of asking STAX ?

Stax Appliances
Stax A.Stax Appliances

Hi Cath Walker,

If you are referring to DI865EI4 then they are available to order. Please call us 02 9716 5600 to discuss delivery options. Product link is https://www.staxappliances.com.au/emilia-80cm-stainless-steel-dual-fuel-cooker-with-electric-oven-di865ei4.html

Kind Regards,