Stax Appliances

Stax Appliances (page 3 of 23)

Excellent delivery experience

Fridge wasn't in stock as suggested on website, leading to slight delay on delivery, however when the delivery guys arrived, they did a great job of getting the fridge in, they unpacked and commissioned it and took away all the packaging and cleaned everything up. They then took time to walk me through some of the features and how to set up the water cooler etc.

Cheap prices but average service

I purchased a fridge online, which was one of the cheapest prices that I found. The website promoted 'free delivery', which was the reason why I chose Stax. However, it failed to note that it was a 'limited delivery service' - meaning they 'dumped' the fridge and left. I was lucky they took the fridge into my kitchen.

It would have been a better experience if they took the fridge out of the box and set it up - and then removed the rubbish.

Don't promote 'free delivery' as its misleading and certainly not a benefit at all.

scott
scott

Great Service - highly recommend

Purchased a Westinghouse 60cm Separate Grill Oven White WVE665W for my mother last Monday. Was delivered and installed on Friday by Mas from my appliance dr. Mas very polite and did a great job. Will definetly use Stax again if i need to.

Julian D
Julian DMelbourne

Worst experience, Stax! Never again!

Stax A.Stax Appliances

Good service

Friendly order process and super delivery friendly connected machine checked to make sure it did not leak and took all if the rubbish away

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Excellent delivery service

The fridge took a while longer than expected to arrive...however, the delivery men were police and conversive and did a brilliant job of removing the old fridge and installing the new one!
Well done boys!

Poor communication

When I sent an email asking where the product was no response
A call or an email back would have been nice. Very poor communication

Straight forward, Easy transaction

Straight forward product purchase, user friendly site. Product didn't arrive in the estimated time given. Spoke with the company and the product arrived the next day.

Simon
SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best food processor I have ever bought!!

This food processor I researched and decided to buy after my original food processor was damaged. I was very surprised at how quiet the machine was, powerful, easy to clean and use of functions and size of container. Well done Breville and thanks!! Do not hesitate to buy this low cost Processor!! P.S. I bought it through Stax online. Cheapest price and fast delivery!!

Pauly
PaulySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product at a fantastic price.

I shopped around and found Stax to be the cheapest. Delivery was fast, and the product was in perfect condition.
Thanks Stax. I will shop here again. Cheers Paul.

Quick delivery, great product

The watch was delivered in a timely manner, with protective layers wrapped around the product to minimize potential damages. Would be even better if the watch come inside the box to provide more protection.

I have been living without a fridge for more than a month just because I ordered a fridge from THIS

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be very careful

Sold a item that was never in stock,this should not be allowed to happen,please be very aware of this seller.

Really happy with the new fridge and delivery guys were fantastic

Great price and Great service and delivery guys were awesome. time frame from payment to dispatch could be a bit shorter.

good service

ordered my product online with shipment to be within 2-7 days. On the 7th day my parcel notice was in the post and the product was at the post office as promised. that's all you want from people when you buy things and that's what I got from Stax. I am completely satisfied.

Ivano N Wanvilai I.
Ivano N Wanvilai I.asked

Hi Stax,
Can you please let me know, how long it takes to reply to an email or how long it takes to answer a phone call? I purchased a product which was apparently in stock and roughly 7 days for delivery before purchasing, and after purchasing the product, I received an email from Stax's with my order details, thanking me for the pre-order purchase and the estimated date of delivery and that a Stax's representative would be in contact with me on my chosen mobile number.
I was also advised I could check the status of my order at any time, by reviewing my order under my account or by contacting Stax's.
The estimated delivery data has been and gone with no contact or update, so I decided to try and contact Stax appliances only to find no one answering the phone or responding to emails, and to top it off, my Stax account order details which was in a status of processing, is now deleted/missing from my account and it states no items have been ordered under my account and when I try and track my order using the order number on my receipt of purchase, I'm advised that my order can not be found and to contact customer service.
Can someone please contact me to advise me the status of Order number # 145007676 or provide a refund so I can purchase the item from a reputable company that knows how to conduct business.

Regards,
Ivano

Annie
Annie

I would not recommend this company no one ever calls you or takes months to respond to emails

Dayane
Dayane

they took 4 months to pay me back about a vacuum that I never received. Also, they said that they don't answer calls only by email. Unfortunately I don't recommend them.

cindy
cindyasked

email - [email removed]
I am looking at purchasing a gas oven.
Its say delivers and installs in Sydney.
I am in Lisarow Central Coast - I this included in sydney?

cindy 0424546255

Cath Walker
Cath Walkerasked

Do you have the Emilia 80cm dual fuel cooker in stock?

Fired Up
Fired Up

I dont but have you thought of asking STAX ?

Stax A.Stax Appliances

Hi Cath Walker,

If you are referring to DI865EI4 then they are available to order. Please call us 02 9716 5600 to discuss delivery options. Product link is https://www.staxappliances.com.au/emilia-80cm-stainless-steel-dual-fuel-cooker-with-electric-oven-di865ei4.html

Kind Regards,