Stax Appliances

Stax Appliances (page 4 of 17)

Excellent service!

The item we purchased was no longer available so they went out of their way to source another one for us that actually cost a little more than the one we had originally ordered at no extra cost to us. It was delivered much faster than they had told us it would be. Very happy with their service & highly recommend purchasing from them! Will definitely purchase from them again!

great size and quality product

item was as described at a reasonable price was delivered very quickly. easy to operate. very happy with my purchase

Must have Vacuum Jars

The best price I found. Fast delivery and the product was exactly as described and packed securely. I'd like to order more soon.

I would recommend

The item was as described it was packed well and arrived in a reasonable time frame without any damage. What's not to like

Dave S

Dave S

Quick postage. good product. .

Product was as advertised. Was a good price. Happy with purchase. Would recommend to anyone. A good on line store.

harmony_elouise

harmony_elouiseMelbourne

Easy and quick

Almost lighting speed delivery, very impressed with how quick things arrived. Also found their chat facility on their website actually real.. Not some robot like what I'm used to. Good team and happy with purchase.

An easy and professional experience

The whole experience with StaxOnline was great and their prices competitive. They contacted me the day prior to the delivery date I nominated and let me know the drivers would ring me in the morning with a clearer time. They arrived within the 2 hour window and installed the new fridge and took my old one away. The drivers were courteous and careful.

faultless

I Received my purchase within two days, fantastic.I had online chat before purchase to
Clarify purchase and if in stock. Price was quite a bit cheaper than anywhere i could find. Product was as described. Will definatly check back with stax.Very happy stax!!

The product was priced better than anywhere else and also included delivery.
I couldn't have got a better deal even if I went to pick it up myself.
The service was perfect.
Delivery was fast.

Kevin Collings

Kevin CollingsNorth-East, TAS

A1 Transaction, thanks!

Best Price on offer, delivery extremely prompt, better than expected, right to the door and goods in perfect condition. Great service, thank you.

vicki. t

vicki. tCAIRNS

one very happy customer

a great radio at a great price, fast delivery, one very happy customer.
will definitely shop with staxonline again. Thank you

Mike V

Mike V

First time buyer

Best price by far online or in the shops
Prompt delivery to regional WA
very happy with my purchase and product

KUYTIM

KUYTIMSydney, NSW

I am very happy that I did a purchase from staxonline. The product was as described. The delivery was so fast. Excellent service. And the price was very satisfactory. Thanking you for your excellent service.

Be patient

Just be aware when using this site, as the term " In Stock", really means NO stock. Products are ordered from the Manufacturer-so you do not know when it will arrive .Nevertheless, when I rang about delivery the problem was sorted, and the person I spoke to was helpful and courteous. The prices are the cheapest I can find. I would have given Stax a rating of 5 stars if they had delivered this purchase as quickly as they delivered my last [ 2 days from ordering online and I live in Maitland, NSW].

Rubbish

Received a toaster , wrong colour and the item looked as though it was re-packaged from a seconds item.
Spoke to a "[Name Removed]" who was arrogant and not very helpful.
I personally will certainly not buy buying off them again and would suggest to buy from a company with good customer service and who will get the item (a brand new one) right the first time .
Marty C.K

Stax A.Stax Appliances

Chris

Chrissydney

Great prices and great delivery

Ordered a top loader washing machine. Very good price on the machine, much cheaper that well known appliance stores. Product was not available for immediate delivery. Was contacted by the company and was recommended an alternative. Delivery in two days. Installed with no fuss and old machine taken away.
I have used Stax before and am very happy with the service they provide.

Long lasting battery standby , must have item if u use wechat.

Fast shipping,nice product. must have gadget if u using wechat sport. vibrate feature is strong enough to wake me up when I use alam.

Great servie and great price

Great service, prompt delivery and great prices. I was impressed by the quick service. I hope to shop for more items with StaxOnline.

Cant live without it

First time I have shopped on line. Easy to use Web site. Lowest price on line, five days for delivery. I am delighted,
Very simple to use with many cycles to choose from. Will purchase from this site again.

Good prices, quick delivery.

The toaster I have purchased was cheaper than else where. Delivery was quick. The only thing is that I expected a croissant rack which was pictured on the box but it wasn't included and wasn't specified on the website.