Stax Appliances

Stax Appliances (page 4 of 23)

ziad
ziadSydney, NSW

great service thanks

staff was courteous and helpful and the price was the most competitive. Will definitely buy from Stax in the near future.

Great fridge, if a little noisy from time to time.

Peed off
Peed off

waited and waited

Ordered fridge and money was taken immediately ,had to contact to see what was happening to be told it wasnt in stock and they ordered it from the manufacturers then was told i will receive an email stating it was coming ! Received email and waited.....10 days after money was taken received email telling me they couldnt get it ...on the day it was to arrive ! Will never use them again as obviously they have no stock and are merely middle men . Its not easy without a fridge . Not happy at all nothing offered for compensation. Wont use again

Excellent service

Spent hours on the internet looking for an electric blanket. Tried the manufacturers - no stock until next March. Tried all the main stores, David Jones, Meyer etc. no luck. Tried Stax- you had 4 in stock and it was delivered two days after ordering. Well done, very friendly service.

Disney
DisneyTasmania

Unbelievable efficiency!

Ordered the fridge on the 12th of the month and it arrived on the 21st of the month, well before I had imagined it arriving. Living in rural Tasmania, getting free delivery is a huge bonus and to get it this quickly was unbelievable. Can't believe I am so excited about a fridge ... but I am :) So basically I got the fridge quicker and cheaper than if I had ordered it in Hobart - unbelievable!

paul
paulNortheast, VIC

Very grateful

I would just lie to say thanks to Raj Hiram for their service. They were both prompt with their actions. I was very happy this. They also did what they said. It was also no trouble for them to post it to Wodonga. And Hiram made sure that it would arrive undamaged. We were able to purchase it and have it shipped to us cheaper than I could buy one in the area. On behalf of my wife and myself again thank you both.
Paul and Wendy

Jennifer J
Jennifer J

Efficient on line service

I ordered a heater for my granddaughter from Stax Appliances. This meant that the heater had to be delivered to her at University, not to my address. I was a little apprehensive about this. The delivery, with free postage as a bonus for me, was much faster than the allowed time advertised and there were no problems. I would not hesitate to use Stax Appliances in the future. Efficient and professional service is always appreciated.

Tim
TimCoronet Bay

Poor delivery service - good prices on appliances

Ritika
RitikaSydney, NSW

Very efficient n professional.

I ordered the products however they had one of it in backoder. They got in touch with me straight away n offered me a refund. The other things were posted to me withon hours. Appreciate the honestly.

free p and h

I ordered 3 boxes of Foodsaver (Sunbeam)vac bags, Stax had a good price and free postage, i had done my homework and they had a reasonable price, saved postage compared to another company so i was in front.

Warwick
Warwick

Great price and service

The price from Stax Appliances for the refrigerator we wanted was the cheapest both from local suppliers and online and cheapest by a long way. Communication from the Stax Team was good, the new refrigerator was delivered direct from the factory withing the stated time frames and the old refrigerator was taken away, all for the stated price online; you cannot ask for better. I am letting all my friends and family know about Stax Appliances and what they can offer.

Amazing Massager!

Has helped me and my partner immensely with our sore muscles and aches and pains, his from sports injuries, mine stemming from keyboard/mouse repetition. The massager really gets into the muscle area and I feel like a million bucks after, it is not that heavy so can be used solo. The heat pads are fantastic too. I would highly recommend this product. I like the soft grip handle too. I'm so glad I bought. Top quality product. Also faultless transaction with stax appliances. No hassles and very quick delivery

lostcoo
lostcooNew South Wales

Awesome coffee

Really great product, easy to use and it makes a great coffee. Fast delivery and service. Highly recommended Stax Appliances.

Minhaz
Minhaz

Purchase review

When paid amount, invoice not sent to my email address.
Correct Delivery date unable to provide, even on requesting didn't able to provide.

Good service, good price and good working

Good service, good price, and good working. I recommend others to purchase appliances you need here. I'm satisfied with my washing machine.

Ivano N Wanvilai I.
Ivano N Wanvilai I.asked

Hi Stax,
Can you please let me know, how long it takes to reply to an email or how long it takes to answer a phone call? I purchased a product which was apparently in stock and roughly 7 days for delivery before purchasing, and after purchasing the product, I received an email from Stax's with my order details, thanking me for the pre-order purchase and the estimated date of delivery and that a Stax's representative would be in contact with me on my chosen mobile number.
I was also advised I could check the status of my order at any time, by reviewing my order under my account or by contacting Stax's.
The estimated delivery data has been and gone with no contact or update, so I decided to try and contact Stax appliances only to find no one answering the phone or responding to emails, and to top it off, my Stax account order details which was in a status of processing, is now deleted/missing from my account and it states no items have been ordered under my account and when I try and track my order using the order number on my receipt of purchase, I'm advised that my order can not be found and to contact customer service.
Can someone please contact me to advise me the status of Order number # 145007676 or provide a refund so I can purchase the item from a reputable company that knows how to conduct business.

Regards,
Ivano

Annie
Annie

I would not recommend this company no one ever calls you or takes months to respond to emails

Dayane
Dayane

they took 4 months to pay me back about a vacuum that I never received. Also, they said that they don't answer calls only by email. Unfortunately I don't recommend them.

cindy
cindyasked

email - [email removed]
I am looking at purchasing a gas oven.
Its say delivers and installs in Sydney.
I am in Lisarow Central Coast - I this included in sydney?

cindy 0424546255

Cath Walker
Cath Walkerasked

Do you have the Emilia 80cm dual fuel cooker in stock?

Fired Up
Fired Up

I dont but have you thought of asking STAX ?

Stax Appliances
Stax A.Stax Appliances

Hi Cath Walker,

If you are referring to DI865EI4 then they are available to order. Please call us 02 9716 5600 to discuss delivery options. Product link is https://www.staxappliances.com.au/emilia-80cm-stainless-steel-dual-fuel-cooker-with-electric-oven-di865ei4.html

Kind Regards,