Lynne L.
Lynne L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A series of unfortunate service

Cheap prices but average service

I purchased a fridge online, which was one of the cheapest prices that I found. The website promoted 'free delivery', which was the reason why I chose Stax. However, it failed to note that it was a 'limited delivery service' - meaning they 'dumped' the fridge and left. I was lucky they took the fridge into my kitchen.

It would have been a better experience if they took the fridge out of the box and set it up - and then removed the rubbish.

Don't promote 'free delivery' as its misleading and certainly not a benefit at all.

Poor communication

When I sent an email asking where the product was no response
A call or an email back would have been nice. Very poor communication

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Stax Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be very careful

Sold a item that was never in stock,this should not be allowed to happen,please be very aware of this seller.

Peed off
Peed off

waited and waited

Ordered fridge and money was taken immediately ,had to contact to see what was happening to be told it wasnt in stock and they ordered it from the manufacturers then was told i will receive an email stating it was coming ! Received email and waited.....10 days after money was taken received email telling me they couldnt get it ...on the day it was to arrive ! Will never use them again as obviously they have no stock and are merely middle men . Its not easy without a fridge . Not happy at all nothing offered for compensation. Wont use again

YMBrisbane

Used / Displayed Item??

Ivano N Wanvilai I.
Ivano N Wanvilai I.asked

Hi Stax,
Can you please let me know, how long it takes to reply to an email or how long it takes to answer a phone call? I purchased a product which was apparently in stock and roughly 7 days for delivery before purchasing, and after purchasing the product, I received an email from Stax's with my order details, thanking me for the pre-order purchase and the estimated date of delivery and that a Stax's representative would be in contact with me on my chosen mobile number.
I was also advised I could check the status of my order at any time, by reviewing my order under my account or by contacting Stax's.
The estimated delivery data has been and gone with no contact or update, so I decided to try and contact Stax appliances only to find no one answering the phone or responding to emails, and to top it off, my Stax account order details which was in a status of processing, is now deleted/missing from my account and it states no items have been ordered under my account and when I try and track my order using the order number on my receipt of purchase, I'm advised that my order can not be found and to contact customer service.
Can someone please contact me to advise me the status of Order number # 145007676 or provide a refund so I can purchase the item from a reputable company that knows how to conduct business.

Regards,
Ivano

Annie
Annie

I would not recommend this company no one ever calls you or takes months to respond to emails

Dayane
Dayane

they took 4 months to pay me back about a vacuum that I never received. Also, they said that they don't answer calls only by email. Unfortunately I don't recommend them.

cindy
cindyasked

email - [email removed]
I am looking at purchasing a gas oven.
Its say delivers and installs in Sydney.
I am in Lisarow Central Coast - I this included in sydney?

cindy 0424546255

Cath Walker
Cath Walkerasked

Do you have the Emilia 80cm dual fuel cooker in stock?

Fired Up
Fired Up

I dont but have you thought of asking STAX ?

Stax A.Stax Appliances

Hi Cath Walker,

If you are referring to DI865EI4 then they are available to order. Please call us 02 9716 5600 to discuss delivery options. Product link is https://www.staxappliances.com.au/emilia-80cm-stainless-steel-dual-fuel-cooker-with-electric-oven-di865ei4.html

Kind Regards,