Bill
BillSydney, NSW

Very pleased

Easy to order good follow up and good delivery very happy with product
accurate description and Dimensions, the dimensions were very important as the space was limited ,very competitive pricing overall a good experience

David
David

Delivery

The web site was difficult to understand limitations of delivery and online web chat was not successful but email communication was very satisfactory and problems overcome. Subsequent communication was good.

Excellent delivery experience

Fridge wasn't in stock as suggested on website, leading to slight delay on delivery, however when the delivery guys arrived, they did a great job of getting the fridge in, they unpacked and commissioned it and took away all the packaging and cleaned everything up. They then took time to walk me through some of the features and how to set up the water cooler etc.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Excellent delivery service

The fridge took a while longer than expected to arrive...however, the delivery men were police and conversive and did a brilliant job of removing the old fridge and installing the new one!
Well done boys!

Straight forward, Easy transaction

Straight forward product purchase, user friendly site. Product didn't arrive in the estimated time given. Spoke with the company and the product arrived the next day.

Quick delivery, great product

The watch was delivered in a timely manner, with protective layers wrapped around the product to minimize potential damages. Would be even better if the watch come inside the box to provide more protection.

Ritika
RitikaSydney, NSW

Very efficient n professional.

I ordered the products however they had one of it in backoder. They got in touch with me straight away n offered me a refund. The other things were posted to me withon hours. Appreciate the honestly.

free p and h

I ordered 3 boxes of Foodsaver (Sunbeam)vac bags, Stax had a good price and free postage, i had done my homework and they had a reasonable price, saved postage compared to another company so i was in front.

Stainless steel EVO bin

Good range , the same item was $100 more in high street store delivery was 7 days tho over Easter

Dave S
Dave S

Quick postage. good product. .

Product was as advertised. Was a good price. Happy with purchase. Would recommend to anyone. A good on line store.

Be patient

Just be aware when using this site, as the term " In Stock", really means NO stock. Products are ordered from the Manufacturer-so you do not know when it will arrive .Nevertheless, when I rang about delivery the problem was sorted, and the person I spoke to was helpful and courteous. The prices are the cheapest I can find. I would have given Stax a rating of 5 stars if they had delivered this purchase as quickly as they delivered my last [ 2 days from ordering online and I live in Maitland, NSW].

Cant live without it

First time I have shopped on line. Easy to use Web site. Lowest price on line, five days for delivery. I am delighted,
Very simple to use with many cycles to choose from. Will purchase from this site again.

Good prices, quick delivery.

The toaster I have purchased was cheaper than else where. Delivery was quick. The only thing is that I expected a croissant rack which was pictured on the box but it wasn't included and wasn't specified on the website.

Too Easy

Phoned in the morning to see if they had the PVR I wished to buy in stock, the answer was yes, so drove over to StaxOnline and picked up the PVR and was back home in under an hour. couldn't have been any easier, plus the price was good.

KIM
KIM

Had the exact product I wanted.

After placing my order it was delivered within 5 days, excellent service from start to finish. I received update emails informing me of status of my order. Very professional.

Ivano N Wanvilai I.
Ivano N Wanvilai I.asked

Hi Stax,
Can you please let me know, how long it takes to reply to an email or how long it takes to answer a phone call? I purchased a product which was apparently in stock and roughly 7 days for delivery before purchasing, and after purchasing the product, I received an email from Stax's with my order details, thanking me for the pre-order purchase and the estimated date of delivery and that a Stax's representative would be in contact with me on my chosen mobile number.
I was also advised I could check the status of my order at any time, by reviewing my order under my account or by contacting Stax's.
The estimated delivery data has been and gone with no contact or update, so I decided to try and contact Stax appliances only to find no one answering the phone or responding to emails, and to top it off, my Stax account order details which was in a status of processing, is now deleted/missing from my account and it states no items have been ordered under my account and when I try and track my order using the order number on my receipt of purchase, I'm advised that my order can not be found and to contact customer service.
Can someone please contact me to advise me the status of Order number # 145007676 or provide a refund so I can purchase the item from a reputable company that knows how to conduct business.

Regards,
Ivano

Annie
Annie

I would not recommend this company no one ever calls you or takes months to respond to emails

Dayane
Dayane

they took 4 months to pay me back about a vacuum that I never received. Also, they said that they don't answer calls only by email. Unfortunately I don't recommend them.

cindy
cindyasked

email - [email removed]
I am looking at purchasing a gas oven.
Its say delivers and installs in Sydney.
I am in Lisarow Central Coast - I this included in sydney?

cindy 0424546255

Cath Walker
Cath Walkerasked

Do you have the Emilia 80cm dual fuel cooker in stock?

Fired Up
Fired Up

I dont but have you thought of asking STAX ?

Stax A.Stax Appliances

Hi Cath Walker,

If you are referring to DI865EI4 then they are available to order. Please call us 02 9716 5600 to discuss delivery options. Product link is https://www.staxappliances.com.au/emilia-80cm-stainless-steel-dual-fuel-cooker-with-electric-oven-di865ei4.html

Kind Regards,