g soo
g sooSydney, NSW

good value and quality omega oven OO640X

It is good value and quality, warranty is good period too. nice modern look for its price. very easy to clean.

Fixed a product fault quickly

Stay were easy to order from. Our bar fridge arrived with a damaged shelf. Their sales team was quick to respond to my fault report via email and with a follow up call. The replacement part arrived within 6 business days. Superb customer service.

Murray
MurrayPerth, WA

Fantastic Service

A small delay with delivery but only due to the manufacturer. Stax went above and beyond to maintain communication with me on progress of the order and final delivery of the product. Thank you Stax. Job very well done and happy to recommend.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Quality product, excellent service, great price

Bought 270L Top Mount Fridge Stainless Steel SR270MLS last week from Stax Appliances. The fridge is fantastic; price (on special) was considerably lower than elsewhere; delivery was the following day (they were most accommodating in terms of my availability). I was on a Zoom call when they arrived. They quietly unpacked the fridge and put it in place with no fuss. As for the aesthetics - the fridge looks great! I love it.

Amazing pizza

Love the pizza oven. Arrived quickly and an easy purchase process. Can only cook 2 pizzas at a time, but they came out great. Heats up quickly and maintains temperature well.

Great Service

I ordered a wooden bread box, and it arrived damaged in shipping. They promptly arranged a replacement which arrived quickly and with no damage. Great service and I'd absolutely buy from them again.

Chef 90cm Cooktop CHS942WA

Purchased a Chef 90cm Solid Element Cooktop White CHS942WA to replace damaged cooktop in our flat. Purchase price was competitive and was delivered on time and as described. Would purchase from this supplier again.

Store LocationOnline
Carol Napoli
Carol NapoliSydney, NSW

Happy customer.

I am an elderly lady and I found ordering was most easy. Very good price and prompt free delivery. I will recommend your company to family and friends and will use this service again.

Store LocationOn line

scott
scott

Great Service - highly recommend

Purchased a Westinghouse 60cm Separate Grill Oven White WVE665W for my mother last Monday. Was delivered and installed on Friday by Mas from my appliance dr. Mas very polite and did a great job. Will definetly use Stax again if i need to.

Good service

Friendly order process and super delivery friendly connected machine checked to make sure it did not leak and took all if the rubbish away

Simon
SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best food processor I have ever bought!!

This food processor I researched and decided to buy after my original food processor was damaged. I was very surprised at how quiet the machine was, powerful, easy to clean and use of functions and size of container. Well done Breville and thanks!! Do not hesitate to buy this low cost Processor!! P.S. I bought it through Stax online. Cheapest price and fast delivery!!

Pauly
PaulySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product at a fantastic price.

I shopped around and found Stax to be the cheapest. Delivery was fast, and the product was in perfect condition.
Thanks Stax. I will shop here again. Cheers Paul.

Really happy with the new fridge and delivery guys were fantastic

Great price and Great service and delivery guys were awesome. time frame from payment to dispatch could be a bit shorter.

good service

ordered my product online with shipment to be within 2-7 days. On the 7th day my parcel notice was in the post and the product was at the post office as promised. that's all you want from people when you buy things and that's what I got from Stax. I am completely satisfied.

ziad
ziadSydney, NSW

great service thanks

staff was courteous and helpful and the price was the most competitive. Will definitely buy from Stax in the near future.

Ivano N Wanvilai I.
Ivano N Wanvilai I.asked

Hi Stax,
Can you please let me know, how long it takes to reply to an email or how long it takes to answer a phone call? I purchased a product which was apparently in stock and roughly 7 days for delivery before purchasing, and after purchasing the product, I received an email from Stax's with my order details, thanking me for the pre-order purchase and the estimated date of delivery and that a Stax's representative would be in contact with me on my chosen mobile number.
I was also advised I could check the status of my order at any time, by reviewing my order under my account or by contacting Stax's.
The estimated delivery data has been and gone with no contact or update, so I decided to try and contact Stax appliances only to find no one answering the phone or responding to emails, and to top it off, my Stax account order details which was in a status of processing, is now deleted/missing from my account and it states no items have been ordered under my account and when I try and track my order using the order number on my receipt of purchase, I'm advised that my order can not be found and to contact customer service.
Can someone please contact me to advise me the status of Order number # 145007676 or provide a refund so I can purchase the item from a reputable company that knows how to conduct business.

Regards,
Ivano

Annie
Annie

I would not recommend this company no one ever calls you or takes months to respond to emails

Dayane
Dayane

they took 4 months to pay me back about a vacuum that I never received. Also, they said that they don't answer calls only by email. Unfortunately I don't recommend them.

cindy
cindyasked

email - [email removed]
I am looking at purchasing a gas oven.
Its say delivers and installs in Sydney.
I am in Lisarow Central Coast - I this included in sydney?

cindy 0424546255

Cath Walker
Cath Walkerasked

Do you have the Emilia 80cm dual fuel cooker in stock?

Fired Up
Fired Up

I dont but have you thought of asking STAX ?

Stax A.Stax Appliances

Hi Cath Walker,

If you are referring to DI865EI4 then they are available to order. Please call us 02 9716 5600 to discuss delivery options. Product link is https://www.staxappliances.com.au/emilia-80cm-stainless-steel-dual-fuel-cooker-with-electric-oven-di865ei4.html

Kind Regards,