Stayfree All Nights

Stayfree All Nights

Worst sanitary pad ever!

Very very bad! Make me itchy each time I use it! First I thought it could be I sweat too much, but I have no problems when use other brands. This brand is the worst ever!

Um?

So I'm new to stay free (I'm a U) this night is to small, it rips apart and it makes a sound everytime I move. So if you don't want people in you house to know I recommend not to use this because it's the most hardest thing to put on and it's loud!

its a part of life

Stay free pads are good but I would like to suggest that stayfree should come up with a new
    Idea of stay free dypers for women so no leakage and total absorption can be there

Sanitary Napkins

Find out how Stayfree All Nights compares to other Sanitary Napkins

Doesn't stay stuck in underwear

Moves around in undies and. The sticky substance is inferior to other products. I bought one pack and will never buy it again! Do not recommend in the slightest. The absorbency factor is also inferior compared to other products.

Stay free felt like it was giving me a chemical burn

Have used stayfree thins exclusively for years - until this year when I noticed an irritation by day 3 - thought I was developing thrush - but it cleared up as soon as my period stopped. It happened again, but this time with painful swelling & a chemical burn feeling - that is when I realised it was the pads! What happened? What has changed? There are reports of reactions like this since 2009, but this has only happened to me this year - so did J&J discontinue it & then start up the thermo-control formulation again?

sam

samparramatta

worst rash ever

I am a first time stay free user and all I can say is that these are the worst pads I could of ever wore in my life. After not even 1hr of wearing a stay free pad. It has given me the worst rash ever and most unbearable pain.

Thanks for that

Never again!

What is wrong with them!!!!???? I wore one for 4 hours tops and It gave me the worst rash I can recall ever having! it also stuck to my skin better than it stuck to my underwear... Thanks for the bad product and the incredibly painful rash stay free!!!

Sharyn41Sydney

What have you done stayfree - the new all nights are bad, bad, bad

girlstuffreviews

girlstuffreviewsSYDNEY

it's okay

I've always loved Stayfree ultra thins. Theyre really really thin, i'm not kidding. Possibly the thinnest pad i've seen, which could be a downside for some people, but awesome for me. Theyre slightly scented and smells good, and is also odour neautralising. Theyre very wide, absorbent and comfy.Lengthwisem could be a bit longer. These are a bit shorter than the Libra Goodnights, but are still good.
    thin, odour neautralising, wide, comfy
    Not as long, expensive

Sanitary Napkins

Find out how Stayfree All Nights compares to other Sanitary Napkins

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

I use these ultra thin All Nights on nights when I need the most protection. I like the fact that they are really thin and they are a bit longer than the other Stayfree pads.
    These are one of my first choices for days and nights when I need the most protection. They are ultra thin and very light weight. They keep changing the models around a bit because they used to make silky dry and cottony soft, but now I cant find the silky ones anymore.
    These are expensive, so when they are on special, I buy a couple of packs. It would be nice if they were slightly scented for some extra freshness.

ceri3552

ceri3552AU

Good

This product gives me confidence at night and i know i will be able to get a good nights sleep and wake up clean and fresh.
    These pads are extra long to absorb the flow if you are lying flat on your back at night. Do the job well.
    expensive, like most of these products.

reneelhall

reneelhall

Good

I like these pads they are extra long which helps if you lay on your back at night and dont want leakage. They have good absorbancy. The only problem is i find they are a bit thin for night time use i end up wearing a couple of pairs of underwear so that it doesnt move around much.
    its extra long, good absorbancy
    little bit thin