Stayz

Stayz

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
JacS

JacS

confusing communication but otherwise pretty good...

Gerry

GerryMittagong

Lovely short break

My wife and I stayed at the Sanctuary in Sanctuary Point from the 5th to the 9th of February 2018.
We were so lucky to have come across this lovely home and with the large back yard for our Labrador to run around It was just another pleasant surprise we found about this property.
The house is a 5 minute walk to the beach just around the corner.
We found everything we needed for a very pleasant stay.
The house was very clean and the Owners Richard and his wife Anita left tea, coffee,and all sorts of sauces so if you are looking for a relaxing break you can't go past the Sanctuary

The Love Shack atTiddy Widdy Beach

Comfy family house & grt back yard for our pets, just needed fans in both spare rooms as was a bit warm sleeping on hot nights!

Useless transformation by Stayz to HomeAway

Stayz transformation to HomeAway is the most useless process I have ever encountered.Inept, inefficient, totally frustrating, would be understatements. My 4 listings are shown as unavailable on the new site and trying to get information from the HomeAway so-called "customer service operators" is a complete waste of time. A previous successful partnership with Stayz of over 3 years duration is now no-more.

Fletch S

Fletch SMelbourne

A very good service that I found easy to use!

I recently booked accommodation through this site as I was out of town on an overnighter. I was pleasantly surprised! After reading multiple reviews I was skeptical. Although paying was harder than it should've been, the owner was lovely, the support team was a blast, the site is clean and I didn't find any other faults! I'd highly recommend this service.

Advice from property owner on stayz

You can enquire without providing credit card details. Make sure to scroll down property page past the reviews of the propert and you'll find 'Send Message ' . This way you can communicate with owner or agent, ask questions etc about property. Stayz make this very difficult to do and the website is very opaque but it is possible. Never make a booking without talking to property owner first.

Michael Staples

Michael StaplesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy

We recently used Stayz for a holiday in Port Douglas through Stayz (Belle Properties). The experience was flawless and we had a lovely apartment at Peppers Beach Club. Communication with the agent (Simone) was good and we could not be happier. We would use Stayz again based on our experience.

Dromana Panarama Victoria

We stayed in this extremely pleasant property 23march 2016 for 3 nights very well maintained,clean, and amazing views, the stairs were a little difficult for my in laws (80yrs) but all round what great value we would highly recommend, very central to everything thanks to the owners Kim & Anna for this wonderful property you should be very proud! Cathy & Eric Perth W.A

Vicky of Victoria

Vicky of VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Limestone Cottage - Blairgowrie

Had a girls weekend away at Limestone Cottage late June 2017 - the 3 of us were very pleased with the beds, which were very comfortable. The decor of the house was contemporary and tasteful. The ducted heating was welcome, as it was used ++ during our stay due to the cold weather. The home owner was responsive to queries and contact made via email and phone contact. The house is within reasonable walking distance to Sorrento, and although on a main road, there was little, if any, traffic noise noted inside the house. A good place to stay.

Find out how Stayz compares to other Booking Services

Relaxed with attention to detail

This property offers all u could need for a relaxed family stay. A beautiful outlook and helpful host. Lots of stairs to entry might be difficult for some.

10 Bayview on Turton

Wonderful home and setting for the perfect weekend getaway . Extremely well equipped house with the warmth of being at home .

Kim's Pavilion Sunrise Beach

Our great discovery for stress free pet friendly accommodation! Wonderful welcoming house with great outside entertaining area and pool. Fully fenced and a property owner who you can tell knows and understands the needs in bringing your best furry friend on holiday!

Bec

BecSydney Surrounds, NSW

Family Holiday House - Nambucca Heads

This was the first time we stayed in Nambucca Heads..House was in a perfect location close to shops, beach, river and all food outlets. House was very clean and tidy and felt very homely. Also house was very roomy and had your own privacy when you needed time out. Im sure you will enjoy :)
well located

Dave & Joan

Dave & JoanNew Zealand

Fabulous Family Holiday House

Sally Ann

Sally AnnPerth, Western Australia

Good Experience

We booked thru Stayz for our trip to Albany, I rec email promptly advising costs, and availability, and was given a discount for our 6 night stay, everything went according to plan and we had no hassles with the staff at stayz or the manager of the place we stayed. Would definitely use stayz in the future.
Easy to book and pay for, and emails were sent confirming within the hours.

Perfect for family!!!

My husband and I and our 3 children have just finished our stay at mantra crown towers in which we privately rented the most spectacular apartment called the wykiki suite from [name removed] at goldcoastresorts.net.au Everything a family could want, with breath taking and romantic views I can not recommend this apartment or company more highly. Thank you [name removed] and goldcoastresorts.net.au for the most incredible holiday that we will remember forever.
Everything!!!!!! Central location, views, the most comfortable lounge suite ever.

Marion.

Marion.Melbourne

Great Location

Recently stayed at Canning Bridge Apartments, My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. Apartment was very comfortable and relaxing, with comfortable bed, great little patio area and fantastic location, Kitchen and Bathroom needs little updating but beside that was it was great stay. Would stay again. Great location and value for money. Many restaurant nearby.
Location, comfortable and value
Kitchen and bathroom needs a little updating.

honestopinion

Stop allowing owners to 'choose' the guest reviews.

Steve Jennings

Steve JenningsPerth

Stonehaven cottage, Eaglehawk Neck

Stonehaven cottage at eaglehawk neck is on of the most breathtaking places I have stayed in quite some time. The views from any angle inside and out of the property are spectacular any direction you look. Booking through stayz presented a few challenges (I had to ring up to correctly book what I wanted, which kind of defeats the purpose of Internet booking) but the caretakers and neighbors, [names removed] bent over backwards to help our young family out. One of the best views you will get in any accommodation anywhere in Australia.
Views, people and price
Booking through stayzs wasn't trouble free.

Callala Breeze Callala

In March we stayed at Callala Breeze Callala. We were very impressed with the accommodation, it was clean, comfortable and very homely. The location was good very close to the beach and we enjoyed taking walks in the surrounding area. We all really enjoyed our stay.It was pleasant dealing with the owners they were very friendly and helpful.
I liked the area, reasonably priced clean and in good condition

Goat

Goatasked

What is the time frame before details are given on address and entry into a property.

Caron Somers
Caron Somers

You do not receive the detail until after you have paid. DO NOT BOOK THROUGH STAYZ they do not take any responsibility for accessing that the details of their advertisements are true.

Maddy K.

Maddy K.asked

Hello, the accomodation I booked says sleeps 12 and maximum guests are 12 so we book. Later on we read in the fine print maximum 8 guests... why can they do this? What are my rights will I get my money back? They’ve taken the service fee

Cat T

Cat Tasked

My question is not as big a loss as others, however, if staying in a house that offers a bbq facility, should I be out of pocket $40 filling up the gas bottle after one use and subsequently only one after that refill? I have the receipt and have asked the owner directly if they will credit me back and I have not heard from her. We paid top dollar for the house compared to others in the area.

Chris2323
Chris2323

I would keep on asking. That gas refill should surely be covered in the cost of the stay seeing as they advertise it has a bbq! The amount of money isn't the issue here, it wouldn't matter if it were only $5:00 it should be covered. I would have thought that two cylinders minimum would be kept at the property so one is always full. All the best with your claim. I'm like a ferret on a rat with things like this, keep badgering them. Good luck.