Stayz

Stayz

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Ease of Booking
Bruce

BruceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refund from Stayz

I too was promised a full refund after cancelling due to the corona virus but I didn't see it appear in my credit card statement when I checked it for about 6 weeks. I contacted Stayz and raised my concerns. They were prompt at resolving the issue. My refund was processed on 19/6/20 - you would expect it to appear next to this date but it appeared in my credit card statement next to 30/1/20 which was the date I made the booking. I was told this can occur in some circumstances. So if you don't think the refund has been paid, check your credit card statement for the date of your original booking.

Great customer service

I had made a mistake with a booking and inadvertently used an incorrect email address. All I had was a $ amount I had transferred out of my bank account- couldn’t remember property details (weird, I know).
I emailed via the Stayz website. Within 24hrs a nice lady called Mary had phoned me and sorted my problem. Thank you.

Ease of Booking
Kristen w

Kristen wSydney, NSW

Good customer care

The customer care staff are really helpful. The service fee is lower than Airbnb. It was easy to book a property I liked. I'd recommend using stayz for your next holiday.

Maria

MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Greg experience

We booked a beautiful home at Lake Weyba at Noosa through Stayz.. We were very impressed with the after hours service provided to us up to and during our stay. I would definitely recommend their service to anyone who is booking a holiday through them.

Ziggi

ZiggiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

16 Barclay Port Fairy

Wonderfully set out
Everything provided
Very Close to town
Perfect in every way
Enabled Dog to roam safely in enclosed grassed lawn
Quality Fittings

Host - Josephine easy to communicate with.
Would stay again

Abaleen House Queenscliff

This is an excellent property. From the minute you walk through the front door of this gorgeous cottage you are taken in by the beautiful setting and it’s amenities. We were in Queenscliff for my sons wedding and 6 adults shared the house and we were extremely happy & comfortable. The owner Paul was very friendly & looked after all our needs. Everything is provided linen, tea, coffee, fresh milk, shower gel and even off street parking. I highly recommend this beautiful house & location.

Wonderful piece of paradise.

Property # 9185639
Clean, spacious, everything you need at your fingertips. A little bit of paradise in Port Hinchinbrook/Cardwell. Would recommend without hesitation. Thank you

cooloola cove

we stayed at beautiful home in Cooloola Cove great location the house meet all exceptions .....The house had everything in it the you need for a holiday games and DVD for the family and not far from Tin Can bay or Rainbow would hirely recommend this house for a great get away...

12 Kadwell Street, Goulburn

My family stayed at this property over the long weekend. The house was 10 out of 10. It was spotlessly clean and had all the mod cons to make our stay wonderfully comfortable. We left some clothes and were contacted promptly enabling us to pick them up before leaving Goulburn. Would strongly recommend this property.

Wow!!!!

A very cosy, modern and comfortable place to stay. This home made our family gathering so enjoyable and relaxing. It is close to major shopping centres and coastal drives. We highly reccomend to family and friends. Thank you so much.

Raza N.

Raza N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Property 10 Trade Winds Avenue Lorne 3232

I have booked this property back in March 2018 for 3 days by trusting the advertisements on Stays.com.au and this agent. All contacts were Smooth and professional. Good agent to deal with and the advertising were matched the description of the actual property.

Bolton Beach House 29/4/2018

A great place to stay. Quiet and peaceful.
The house was spotless, cosy and comfortable. The beds were good to sleep on. Everything that we needed was supplied, and a garden to relax in. Wonderful

Carolyn

CarolynBrisbane

The Glass House at Berowra Waters was amazing but can't say the same for the Stayz useless website.

Stayz has no spot to put a review of the property.. Your site is flawed.I searched every corner of it to see where I could write a quality review. Though I could see previous reviews for the property, there were no options either in the log on section or elsewhere. I'm disappointed that I don't get the opportunity to praise the Glass House Berowra Waters. Patrick the caretaker was fabulous and Greg the owner responsive and delightful to deal with. Stayz needs to look at its website to ensure it functions properly.

Excellent **

Was perfect for our first visit to Fraser island our family had the time of our lives! Can't wait to come back the owner is fantastic and was a great help! Being on the end villa was great too! Thanx again sure to visit again

Superb Holiday Location

A fantastic weekend was spent at this clean and immaculately presented holiday home in a beautiful quiet street just metres away from the beach. Throughly recommend this wonderful home for the perfect getaway.

Cam

CamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Enchanted Cottage

Wow, e walked in and we loved it. Our dog Forbes loved it to. We where so close to all the dog friendly beaches, waterfalls etc and had a chance to walk in the treetops, do cheese, chocolate, wine and spirit tasting. We couldn't fault the cleanliness of the cottage and Kims efforts to go above and beyond to ensure our entire stay was wonderful.

Transition to homeaway nightmare

So complex. Homeaway have taken over Stayz and we have to transition to new website format. So complex. Wondering if anyone else feels frustrated

Chris

ChrisWagga Wagga

Sunset Dreams on Monterey Gold Coast

What a fantastic stay. Excellent communication with the owner and absolutely nothing was a problem. As a first time user of Stayz it was a great experience, and one I would use again, and I would highly recommend it.
Well done Stayz - as a family we will be back!!

Debbie Bardwell

Debbie BardwellAU

As a property manager I am happy with Stayz

Wonderful property in Mildura

Lavender Hill is a beautiful house we rented in Mildura. Central location, three double bedrooms, great kitchen. This house had everything. From the wine, Oj, milk in fridge, chocolates on the coffee table, and roses in the vase. Everything was first class's ! Not to mention the lovely garden and peaceful location. A truly memorable stay !

Goat

Goatasked

What is the time frame before details are given on address and entry into a property.

Caron Somers
Caron Somers

You do not receive the detail until after you have paid. DO NOT BOOK THROUGH STAYZ they do not take any responsibility for accessing that the details of their advertisements are true.

Maddy K.

Maddy K.asked

Hello, the accomodation I booked says sleeps 12 and maximum guests are 12 so we book. Later on we read in the fine print maximum 8 guests... why can they do this? What are my rights will I get my money back? They’ve taken the service fee

Cat T

Cat Tasked

My question is not as big a loss as others, however, if staying in a house that offers a bbq facility, should I be out of pocket $40 filling up the gas bottle after one use and subsequently only one after that refill? I have the receipt and have asked the owner directly if they will credit me back and I have not heard from her. We paid top dollar for the house compared to others in the area.

Chris2323
Chris2323

I would keep on asking. That gas refill should surely be covered in the cost of the stay seeing as they advertise it has a bbq! The amount of money isn't the issue here, it wouldn't matter if it were only $5:00 it should be covered. I would have thought that two cylinders minimum would be kept at the property so one is always full. All the best with your claim. I'm like a ferret on a rat with things like this, keep badgering them. Good luck.