Stedi (page 2 of 2)

Online Store, Physical Store
Listing monitored by Stedi

P LarsenSouth West, QLD

Absolute poor customer service.

Purchased a conversion kit for my 200 series. Only to have some of the globes be to large to be fitted, even took them to my auto electrician and he said they were to big and got some replacements out of his own stock that fit perfectly. On contacting Stedi they refused to return them at there own cost as they said they had confirmed they did fit. Rubbish, bought lots of products in the past and will now buy elsewhere.

John
JohnHunter Region, NSW

Surprisingly great product! Highly recommend

Watched the video of their lights on their website, thought it was crap and no way my Corolla can have the same brightness. I was very skeptical but bought it anyways. Best decision ever. Its exactly what I wanted and would recommend to friends and family.

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Hi John, Our sincerest thanks for taking the time to write this review! Looking forward to serving you again in the future!

bzpotts
bzpottsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Customer Service

After purchasing LED Fog Lights, 4K Light Bar I purchased some LED parking light bulbs for my Prado.
3 months later the bulbs failed and Stedi replaced them under warranty. Great customer service, I can recommend their products.

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Great to hear our support team took care of your issue. We hope that our lights are serving well!

Hughesy
HughesyMelbourne

Awesome products, awesome service

Purchased a set of Type X 8.5” LED spotties which got delivered in 3 days. Comapred to the 3 weeks I waited for a competitor to try and send items out, the service from STEDI is awesome, just wish I’d ordered from them in the first place.

Haven’t mounted them yet but I’ve fired them up and the output is awesome. Construction and mounting hardware looks really solid, and the included wiring harness seems to be of good quality with smart wiring adaptors.

Highly reccomended.

Hey Hughesy,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback. We hope you're loving the Type-X as much as we do!

X ceptional 7'' LEDs

Have both a set of 7'' Stedi Type X lights as well as a ST4K 28'' Light bar and find all are very sturdy with innovative mounting and adjustment features. Company has been always very helpful with any queries I have had and their website is first rate. Not sure how any of their competitors are managing to sell a light . They have managed to shake up the after market lighting industry as some of the bigger names have been living of past reputations. Would gladly buy again.

G'day Pat,

We are absolutely thrilled to read your review. I will make sure that your kind words will be shared with all the team. Be well, and we hope to see you out there!

Mike5353
Mike5353Sale

Great product. Great service. Very professional

Purchased a Stedi hi/low beam kit for a PX2 ranger which has appalling standard headlights. Easy fit, took all of ten minutes, massive improvement in lighting. One of my low beam globes and driver failed. Emailed Stedi and received excellent service from Taylor at Stedi. No questions asked, replaced trouble free.

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Cheers Mike! Great to hear our team have hit the mark! Stay well and hope to see you again!

Type x Awsome

I have found Stedi to be a fantastic company to deal with, ive bought a number of led conversions kits from them over the past couple of years, for three different vehicles and never had an issue.
Now ive purchased a set of Type x 8.5 led spotties ( got rid of the old hid’s ) these lights are seriously bright with a great spread to sides of road while still getting very good distance. Simple to install and supplied wiring harness made the install very straight forward.
Well done Stedi keep up the great work!!

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Great to hear this! Really appreciate the kind words. I've shared your review with the entire to team as words of encouragement. Thanks again!

Mat
MatOrange

Fantastic product, Could not be happier

Bought 3301 light and number plate mounting bracket. The supplied wiring harness plugged together easily and neatly. Took about 90 min but that included installing the extra switches I bought. I wasnt sure which switches would fit my car so I emailed and they responded quickly and the ones they said would fit... did fit perfectly. The light is great - my daughter nearly hit a black dog - that's what made me buy it and she will have no excuse now.
Postage was very fast too

truthinev
truthinevCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

22 inch ST4K 40 LED Double Row Light Bar

Couldn't be happier with both product, service and price. Light bar adds safety and comfort to night driving in the bush. Genuine people selling genuine products with helpful detailed assistance at hand.
A credit to your organisation.

Bite me
Bite mePerth, WA

excellent in every way

bought a double stack for my hilux all i can say is excellent in every way
then i made a double stack out of 2 28 inch light bars on a prime mover drive to broome and back many times once again excellent in every way

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Great to hear that our Double Stacker is serving you well - Thanks for being a customer, we look forward to seeing you next time.

Stedi 3303 light bar

Wow this lights bar is fantastic the 3303 has huge amounts of light output with great distance penetration.
Stedi were fantastic they exchanged my LED H7 globes without question and credit it towards the light bar.

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

The ST3303 is a team favourite at our HQ - We call it the day-maker. Great to hear it's serving you well. Our sincerest thanks for writing your review.

Juan E
Juan EPerth, WA

Great lights. Easy to connect. Good customer service.

Great lights. Easy to connect. Good customer service. Ordered through their website.
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Cheers Juan!

steven
stevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shipped quickly good prices.

Ordered a harness piggyback adapter , paid for express shipping as I needed this urgent. Ordered late in the day near closing time, part was sent next day and I received the day after. Great service, adapter harness is good quality, appreciate they shipped out asap considering some places can take a day or two to process order.

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Great to hear this Steven! Great to hear our team hustled to get this out to fast. I'll share this with the entire team to serve as words of encouragement. Be well and look forward to serving you again someday.

Wojtek
WojtekPerth, WA

Great product - STEDI ST4K

Had the STEDI ST4K light bar fitted to the Prado. Great value for money after doing lots of research. Night time driving visibility is fantastic with good spread of light to the sides of the road. These lights certainly stand up the elements having endured driving in heavy rain. Spending more on different products means you're only paying for a brand.

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Hey Wojtek, We still blown away by the ST4K series every time we turn it on. Thank you sincerely for taking the time to submit your review.

smzoomer
smzoomerMelbourne

Fantastic lights

I found these LED driving lights after spending a lot of time researching on the Internet. I wanted the best lights at an affordable price. After viewing YouTube video promotion that showed the Type X driving lights vs the other well branded and expensive lights I made the leap and purchased them. They are fantastic! They light up everything and look/ feel well made. Very happy customer and would highly recommend them. $600 well spent

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Great to hear! We are so proud of our Type-X driving lights - It's reviews like yours that encourage us to keep pushing boundaries.

Don
DonTamworth

"Outstanding"

Hi Don,

Our sincerest thanks for your review. Although our acknowledgment is belated, we're delighted to have read your review. Have a great Christmas and New Year!

Mason
MasonInverell

Excellent company

Have purchased 2 light bars from this company on 2 occasions and they are the best. Great value for money and brightest lights around.
Just upgraded through insurance to the st3303 pro 23.5 after ruining the last one from a kangaroo
And it is so bright with excellent distance and spread

Not sure why people are complaining about customer service because these guys are much easier to talk to then 4wd shitcentre lol

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Thank so much Mason you legend!

Pike
PikeBNE

'Just plug-and-play' is a misleading scam (the company is fine to deal with though)

Skippydiesel
SkippydieselSydney, NSW

Stedi Type X Driving Lights

Chris.D
Chris.D

Leader of it's industry

Perfect service, perfect delivery and perfect product. We couldn't be more happier with the product we received. Ordered after 4pm on Tuesday arrived in my office before 4pm the next day. Instructions are clear and precise. There are a number of 4wd light suppliers who could learn a thing or two from them.

Fantastic company

I've ordered quite a few things from these guys over the past month and have been excellent to deal with. Items shipped that day. Customer support is good. Can speak to them on the phone and they actually answer! Great quality products.

STEDI Customer SupportStedi

Thanks Ben! Always a pleasure dealing with legends like you.

Geoff P
Geoff P

Great product, price unbeatable and terrific service

Ordered online and can't fault the light bar, outperforms normal driving lights, stand in front and you'll never need eye laser surgery, these things are BRIGHT. It was an easy install and great support, 30 day money back or exchange guarantee. Eddie is knowledgeable and happy to a help, prompt dispatch and delivery,

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops