Steel Ascot 90

• Preheating Speed
MrsMacca123
MrsMacca123Sydney, NSW

Would not buy again

The door doesn’t close properly. Two burners are also not working. I’ve had it for 6 years and I want to replace it. I would not recommend purchasing this oven.

tjreige
tjreigeSydney, NSW

Ascot 90cm Combi-Steam Upright Cooker

We installed a new white ASCOT upright cooker into our new white kitchen over a year ago now and we have worked both the stove and gas cook top very hard from day one. Absolutely no problems experienced to date. Very easy to use, clean and maintain. Excellent look, feel and most of all reliable, especially given the 5 year manufacturer’s warranty. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Find out how Steel Ascot 90 compares to other Freestanding Ovens

SamBellisa
SamBellisaAU

Hinges stuffed already!!

Absolutely love our oven. Moved in a month ago. The stove has been installed a while due not finishing our owner build quick enough.
Used the actual oven maybe 6 to 8 times and already the hinges are gone and we can't shut the door properly! We've treated it very carefully because it is a heavy door. No I read others having the same issue

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Faulty oven door hinges

I have the same problem as Rob - I am replacing them for a third time in 6 years. Schweigen have told me they haven't had any problems with their doors. They said that I had been putting too much weight on the door! The weight is in the triple glass. My original service guy also told me the hinges were not strong enough for the door and we have been very careful not to put any extra weight on it.

Date PurchasedSept 2010

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
rob
robMelbourne

Faulty door hinges

I have had this cooker for 5 years and have now replaced the hinges twice which cost $277 a time first time was under warranty and the service guy said they were under rated for the triple glass door as it is too heavy and it's a common fault so when I rang swiegen to say they had gone again and said it wasn't good enough they said they don't have any issues with them?
Well the cooker looks good but I would not buy another one.