Steel-Line Garage Doors

Steel-Line Garage Doors (page 2 of 14)

• Job Satisfaction

Ute shelter

My experience dealing with Steel-Line was fantastic. Initial consultation to finished job was exemplary. My ute is now under cover. It was a pleasure to see how it was installed without any problems as promised. Thanks Steel-Line.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

That's great to hear Ezio and we are delighted to have been able to assist you. Thanks so much for your kind words.

Great products and service

We have used Steeline Doors for over 10 years for residential and commercial work. They have always been reliable with great products.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Thanks for your kind words Buildco Services and for your ongoing support. We are delighted to partner with you and hope to do so for many many years to come.

Great service professional attitude would recommend to future customers cheap prices would recommend in future sales good communication great people

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

We really appreciate your feedback and review Nick and are delighted to hear that you've been well looked after.

Dan.A.R

Dan.A.RHunter Region, NSW

Informative and prompt

Went through a subcontractor who uses steel line garage doors and informed me of there new profile and previous job.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Dan, thank you for the feedback and you're five star review. Great to hear you had a good experience.

Brett Goodwin

Brett GoodwinHunter Region, NSW

Great addition to our garage

The company where great to deal with from start to finish. From great advice and a top price. Overall could not be happier with the outcome. The installer was great also.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Brett, Thank you so much for your great review of our Newcastle team! We are glad to hear that you are happy with our service.

Jacinta O

Jacinta OSydney

After sales service doesn’t exist

New Low headroom Kit double garage door

On time,all the time,great communication by office,trades and sales people. Low headroom works a treat.
Not as noisy as they said or warned me about, the initial open or last closing sound.
I still lost 50 mm or so in open height from underneath lintel only downside, because the cable was loose or something and the installer has to guarantee it , so cable was pulled tighter and total open height was lost. Was promised full height opening, have to bring it up with them , my delay not there’s . Overall would recommend great price great service, Aussie made.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Dylan, thank you for your five star review and recommendation. We're delighted that you're so happy with your new low headroom door (Aussie made) and the the experience you had with Steel-Line.

David.L

David.LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

These doors make our lives so much easier

This company was wonderful to deal with. We were kept informed during the process which was much appreciated lovely quiet operation of the doors simply great. The installer was so helpful and friendly thank you

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi David, thank you for your great review of our Adelaide team. We're so pleased to hear that you are so happy with your door and the experience you had.

Why didn't we install this sooner!

A professional company who ensure a quality door and installation from quote to completion. Our experience tested the after sales service and we found it to be gold medal worthy. As we depart each day we envariably comment."Why didn't we install this garage door years ago"
Its easily the best decision we have made all year.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Wendy, thank you so much. "Gold medal worthy" after sales service is certainly what we aim to provide each and every time and we are so pleased to heat that you're delighted with your new door.

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It’s an open and closed case

The price was good, sales team were great and service and product even better.

Prompt and on time service and the installer cleaned up when finished.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

That's awesome to hear Mike. Glad to hear our Adelaide team looked after you so well. Thank you.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and quality

I asked them to change the colour of the door and they accepted however it still came in the previous colour but I'm not complaining because it looks better than I thought.

So, if you want to change your choice of colour make sure to run it over with them multiple times.

Other than that the door and motor works great and looks beautiful.

Would recommend.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Daniel, thank you so much for your feedback and review - we're delighted to hear that you're so happy with your door and motor.

Peter

PeterMid North Coast, NSW

Great communication. Fast response to our first inquiry. There were some delays with the door due to covid. We would happily recommend Steel-Line to anyone needing new roller doors

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Peter, that's great to hear. Thank you for your review and recommendation - we really appreciate it.

Peter M.

Peter M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality product

Quick to respond to initial enquiry. Helpful on site sales person who suggested appropriate options. Prompt and accurate installation by affable technician. Great price for a well made product.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Peter, thank you for your review and we are delighted you hear you are happy with your door and had a great experience with Steel-Line Adelaide.

Great rollerdoors,and good people to deal with.

Streamline did a great job from quote, right through to installation, very happy with product and price.and the door looks great!

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Crystals, thank you for your feedback. We're so pleased to hear you love your new door and were happy with your experience.

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A new door in a existng carport

Very competive price, good after sale service, installed on time and very happy with installation. Would highly recommend to others.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback and recommendation on our Adelaide team. We're pleased to be able to assist and that you are happy with your experience.

Good price, great quality

We have 2 garage doors being installed. The back roller door is very good, the installation was very good and the quality is also very good. We are awaiting our larger front garage door.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Wisam, it's great to hear you're happy with your first door and I'm sure you will be with your second as well. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Great product great service

Steel-Line were great to deal with. They kept their appointments, all the staff were experienced and on time. The door was installed with minimum fuss and looks and works great.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Steve, we really appreciate the feedback and we're delighted you found Steel-Line great to deal with and are happy with you door.

Vic

Vic

Good service reasonable price

Service was good came when they were supposed to. Cleaned up and disposed of the old garage door after the installation and explained the controls

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Vic, it's great to hear you had good experience with Steel-Line. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Good but not that great!

Ordered two single roller doors, one of them was with spring problem making a funny noise. They did replace took 2 weeks or so. I have to keep of following up. Otherwise the doors are functional, and hope its gonna last long as they are manufactured by Bluescope Australia.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Jay, thank you so much for your review and we're pleased to hear that your door issue was rectified. We will pass your feedback onto the Sydney branch manager.

Kate

KateHunter Region, NSW

Great price, nice people.

Troy was extremely helpful and offered the best solution (compared to others quotes) even when it wasn't the most profitable for the company.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Kate, thank you for your review on Troy and our Newcastle Team. It's great to hear they gave you the best solution for your needs.

See all Steel-Line Garage Doors reviews

yassa

yassaasked

my garage door does not open or close with remote . this is so frustrating when trying to park my car or leave for work ! even when standing inside the garage it takes a good 1000 presses for it to then open or close ! what could be this problem ive reset and reprogrammed everything multiple times and still nothing ! HELP ME PLEASE

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear Yassa, we are unable to locate you on our system. Would you be so kind to email your contact details to sales@steel-line.com so we can resolve this for you.

Guyasked

Our Steel-line door model ST50EVOB1 has stopped opening. Other problems include not travelling more than 12 inches in either direction before stopping. Constantly pressing the remotes or the manual button moves the door but the reprogramming does not work when the reprogramming instructions are followed and the door is in this faulty on-off mode. Now the door is in the closed position and when opening the door using the button on the motor, it just opens 6 inches and closes. I have deleted the code on the remote handset and the inside remote panel. That is where I'm at with this frustrating exercise. All hinges and the main spring have been sprayed with good quality silicone.

roslyn s.

My 2 steel line doors were installed September last year. They are a different model to yours apparently which are cfg-00301125 which cost $632 each. They are so far working perfectly with my Merlin opener but I notice there is a label attached which says " do not lubricate tracks". So far so good for me but I do hope your problem is eventually resolved if all else fails you could take your issue to the ombudsman. I had a similar problem like yours with my previous B & D roller door. Hope I have helped. Best wishes. Roslyn.

Guy

Thanks Roslyn, i didnt lubricate the tracks as they are rubber. Cheers

Guy

I know its been a while but I would like to thank the people who responded. It finished with me calling the manufacture of the motor. They referred me to an installer who fitted a motor for the 6 meter wide panel door that the builder got installed. The original motor was for a single car garage door.

Luigi S.

Luigi S.asked

I have a door in Sydney with the ST50EVOB1 installed. The opening/closing command of the remote control works perfectly. The wall push button has suddenly stopped working. What could be the problem? Please note: 1) external wiring and push button are ok; 2) even making a direct connection (between the two (of 4 green) electrical terminals where the 2 wires from the push button are connected) the system doesn't work. The two small microswitch shown with "+" and "-" work well (+ as "open/stop" and - as "closing/stop"). Please answer me at : [details removed] (Simonetta)

roslyn s.

Hi. At the recommendation of my neighbour a well respected building inspector I used Steel line for my garage doors back in September. I have only used my remote to open the door which apparently work perfect like yours. In terms of the problems you are having they seem to be of an electrical nature which so far mine does not have. I assume you have been in contact with steel line to check your system but if all else fails perhaps an independent electrician may be consulted for his input or as a last resort the ombudsman. Hope this helps. Regards Rossie.

Get an answer from our members and Steel-Line Garage Doors representatives