Steel-Line Garage Doors

Steel-Line Garage Doors (page 2 of 10)

• Job Satisfaction

New Low headroom Kit double garage door

On time,all the time,great communication by office,trades and sales people. Low headroom works a treat.
Not as noisy as they said or warned me about, the initial open or last closing sound.
I still lost 50 mm or so in open height from underneath lintel only downside, because the cable was loose or something and the installer has to guarantee it , so cable was pulled tighter and total open height was lost. Was promised full height opening, have to bring it up with them , my delay not there’s . Overall would recommend great price great service, Aussie made.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Dylan, thank you for your five star review and recommendation. We're delighted that you're so happy with your new low headroom door (Aussie made) and the the experience you had with Steel-Line.

David.L

David.LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

These doors make our lives so much easier

This company was wonderful to deal with. We were kept informed during the process which was much appreciated lovely quiet operation of the doors simply great. The installer was so helpful and friendly thank you

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi David, thank you for your great review of our Adelaide team. We're so pleased to hear that you are so happy with your door and the experience you had.

Why didn't we install this sooner!

A professional company who ensure a quality door and installation from quote to completion. Our experience tested the after sales service and we found it to be gold medal worthy. As we depart each day we envariably comment."Why didn't we install this garage door years ago"
Its easily the best decision we have made all year.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Wendy, thank you so much. "Gold medal worthy" after sales service is certainly what we aim to provide each and every time and we are so pleased to heat that you're delighted with your new door.

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It’s an open and closed case

The price was good, sales team were great and service and product even better.

Prompt and on time service and the installer cleaned up when finished.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

That's awesome to hear Mike. Glad to hear our Adelaide team looked after you so well. Thank you.

Peter

PeterMid North Coast, NSW

Great communication. Fast response to our first inquiry. There were some delays with the door due to covid. We would happily recommend Steel-Line to anyone needing new roller doors

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Peter, that's great to hear. Thank you for your review and recommendation - we really appreciate it.

Peter M.

Peter M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality product

Quick to respond to initial enquiry. Helpful on site sales person who suggested appropriate options. Prompt and accurate installation by affable technician. Great price for a well made product.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Peter, thank you for your review and we are delighted you hear you are happy with your door and had a great experience with Steel-Line Adelaide.

Great rollerdoors,and good people to deal with.

Streamline did a great job from quote, right through to installation, very happy with product and price.and the door looks great!

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Crystals, thank you for your feedback. We're so pleased to hear you love your new door and were happy with your experience.

Good price, great quality

We have 2 garage doors being installed. The back roller door is very good, the installation was very good and the quality is also very good. We are awaiting our larger front garage door.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Wisam, it's great to hear you're happy with your first door and I'm sure you will be with your second as well. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Great product great service

Steel-Line were great to deal with. They kept their appointments, all the staff were experienced and on time. The door was installed with minimum fuss and looks and works great.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Steve, we really appreciate the feedback and we're delighted you found Steel-Line great to deal with and are happy with you door.

Kate

KateHunter Region, NSW

Great price, nice people.

Troy was extremely helpful and offered the best solution (compared to others quotes) even when it wasn't the most profitable for the company.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Kate, thank you for your review on Troy and our Newcastle Team. It's great to hear they gave you the best solution for your needs.

Therese

ThereseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product and service

Had my garage door replaced and found this company to be affordable, efficient in communication and delivery and the finished result was great. Will recommend to friends and will use them to get my other door replaced.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Therese, we are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with Steel-Line. Thank you for your review and recommendation to your friends - we really appreciate it.

Mal

Malsydney

Good service and quality

Organised a replacement garage door in our unit block Steel Line made a special order with industrial springs as our 3 year old door had domestic and had broken The delivery and instillation was efficient and they took away the old door Only issue is we have a squeak appear two weeks down the track I’m waiting for a visit to rectify

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Mal, thank you so much for your feedback and we are delighted to hear our Sydney team were efficient.

Serge C.

Serge C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and designed to withstand strong winds

Fantastic sectional garage door. I used the same manufacturers again after the previous door lasted over 25 years. Installation was quick and easy. Very happy with the product.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Serge, thanks so much for your review and for choosing Steel-Line again. We're delighted you're so happy with your door and experience.

Gordon

GordonPerth, WA

Very happy with my new garage door opener

Quick and efficient removal of old (not working) door opener and installation of replacement.
Very happy with new opener.
A rep of another company suggested I replace everything. Door and tracks as well as the opener motor and track.
Very pleased I went with Steel-Line.
(ps - I have no interest or connection with the company)

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Gordon, it's great to hear our WA team gave you the proper advice and that you're happy with their service. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback.

Sally C.

Sally C.

love love my door

though i never met any of your staff in person with the dealing of my roller door as i work long hours, i did had the pleasure with great informative service by the phone, email and pamphlets left . it was great that i didn't have to be there and a fantastic job done from start to finish. highly recommended

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Sally, it's wonderful to hear that you love love love your new Steel-Line garage door and you had a great experience. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review.

Vanessa

VanessaIllawarra, NSW

Good product, Good service, Best price

Our representative from steel line was informative, easy to deal with and was easy to contact. We are happy with the product supplied and the price point was highly competitive.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your 5-Star review and we're delighted that you had a great experience with our NSW team.

Eddy

EddyCentral West, NSW

Great Doors, poor installation!

Excellent service

Timely, informative, patient and helpful. Very impressed with the service from quote to the instal. Thank you very much. Very satisfied with the end to end process and final product.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear R. Goody, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are delighted to hear that you're happy with your door and the service you received.

Malcolm Shields

Malcolm ShieldsHunter Region, NSW

Great product excellent sevice

Top quality service from the quote to completion of the job. On time and on budget.very professional all round. The door opens and closes effortlessly. It is also very quiet in operation.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Malcolm, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are so glad to hear that our Newcastle team did a great job with your new door.

Khoa T.

Khoa T.

Very happy with they way garage doors installed.

Installer, Nathan, turned up early & got straight into the task without fuss. Was very respectful, friendly, and easy to chat with. He even explained helpful things about garage doors as he was working. Very happy with installation experience. Would recommend Steel-line to friends without hesitation.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Khoa, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your recommendation. We are delighted to hear that Nathan did a great job on your installation.

See all Steel-Line Garage Doors reviews

yassa

yassaasked

my garage door does not open or close with remote . this is so frustrating when trying to park my car or leave for work ! even when standing inside the garage it takes a good 1000 presses for it to then open or close ! what could be this problem ive reset and reprogrammed everything multiple times and still nothing ! HELP ME PLEASE

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear Yassa, we are unable to locate you on our system. Would you be so kind to email your contact details to sales@steel-line.com so we can resolve this for you.

Guyasked

Our Steel-line door model ST50EVOB1 has stopped opening. Other problems include not travelling more than 12 inches in either direction before stopping. Constantly pressing the remotes or the manual button moves the door but the reprogramming does not work when the reprogramming instructions are followed and the door is in this faulty on-off mode. Now the door is in the closed position and when opening the door using the button on the motor, it just opens 6 inches and closes. I have deleted the code on the remote handset and the inside remote panel. That is where I'm at with this frustrating exercise. All hinges and the main spring have been sprayed with good quality silicone.

roslyn s.

My 2 steel line doors were installed September last year. They are a different model to yours apparently which are cfg-00301125 which cost $632 each. They are so far working perfectly with my Merlin opener but I notice there is a label attached which says " do not lubricate tracks". So far so good for me but I do hope your problem is eventually resolved if all else fails you could take your issue to the ombudsman. I had a similar problem like yours with my previous B & D roller door. Hope I have helped. Best wishes. Roslyn.

Guy

Thanks Roslyn, i didnt lubricate the tracks as they are rubber. Cheers

Guy

I know its been a while but I would like to thank the people who responded. It finished with me calling the manufacture of the motor. They referred me to an installer who fitted a motor for the 6 meter wide panel door that the builder got installed. The original motor was for a single car garage door.

Luigi S.

Luigi S.asked

I have a door in Sydney with the ST50EVOB1 installed. The opening/closing command of the remote control works perfectly. The wall push button has suddenly stopped working. What could be the problem? Please note: 1) external wiring and push button are ok; 2) even making a direct connection (between the two (of 4 green) electrical terminals where the 2 wires from the push button are connected) the system doesn't work. The two small microswitch shown with "+" and "-" work well (+ as "open/stop" and - as "closing/stop"). Please answer me at : [details removed] (Simonetta)

roslyn s.

Hi. At the recommendation of my neighbour a well respected building inspector I used Steel line for my garage doors back in September. I have only used my remote to open the door which apparently work perfect like yours. In terms of the problems you are having they seem to be of an electrical nature which so far mine does not have. I assume you have been in contact with steel line to check your system but if all else fails perhaps an independent electrician may be consulted for his input or as a last resort the ombudsman. Hope this helps. Regards Rossie.

Get an answer from our members and Steel-Line Garage Doors representatives