Steel-Line Garage Doors

Steel-Line Garage Doors (page 3 of 14)

• Job Satisfaction

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouthwest, VIC

Love it

Nice quiet Motor when opening the garage door, looks great and was delivered and installed in the timeframe they quoted

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Happy Customer, thank you for your review and we are very pleased that your happy with your new door and service provided.

Therese

ThereseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product and service

Had my garage door replaced and found this company to be affordable, efficient in communication and delivery and the finished result was great. Will recommend to friends and will use them to get my other door replaced.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Therese, we are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with Steel-Line. Thank you for your review and recommendation to your friends - we really appreciate it.

Mal

Malsydney

Good service and quality

Organised a replacement garage door in our unit block Steel Line made a special order with industrial springs as our 3 year old door had domestic and had broken The delivery and instillation was efficient and they took away the old door Only issue is we have a squeak appear two weeks down the track I’m waiting for a visit to rectify

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Mal, thank you so much for your feedback and we are delighted to hear our Sydney team were efficient.

Serge C.

Serge C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and designed to withstand strong winds

Fantastic sectional garage door. I used the same manufacturers again after the previous door lasted over 25 years. Installation was quick and easy. Very happy with the product.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Serge, thanks so much for your review and for choosing Steel-Line again. We're delighted you're so happy with your door and experience.

Gordon

GordonPerth, WA

Very happy with my new garage door opener

Quick and efficient removal of old (not working) door opener and installation of replacement.
Very happy with new opener.
A rep of another company suggested I replace everything. Door and tracks as well as the opener motor and track.
Very pleased I went with Steel-Line.
(ps - I have no interest or connection with the company)

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Gordon, it's great to hear our WA team gave you the proper advice and that you're happy with their service. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback.

Sally C.

Sally C.

love love my door

though i never met any of your staff in person with the dealing of my roller door as i work long hours, i did had the pleasure with great informative service by the phone, email and pamphlets left . it was great that i didn't have to be there and a fantastic job done from start to finish. highly recommended

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Sally, it's wonderful to hear that you love love love your new Steel-Line garage door and you had a great experience. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review.

Vanessa

VanessaIllawarra, NSW

Good product, Good service, Best price

Our representative from steel line was informative, easy to deal with and was easy to contact. We are happy with the product supplied and the price point was highly competitive.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your 5-Star review and we're delighted that you had a great experience with our NSW team.

Eddy

EddyCentral West, NSW

Great Doors, poor installation!

Excellent service

Timely, informative, patient and helpful. Very impressed with the service from quote to the instal. Thank you very much. Very satisfied with the end to end process and final product.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear R. Goody, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are delighted to hear that you're happy with your door and the service you received.

Malcolm Shields

Malcolm ShieldsHunter Region, NSW

Great product excellent sevice

Top quality service from the quote to completion of the job. On time and on budget.very professional all round. The door opens and closes effortlessly. It is also very quiet in operation.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Malcolm, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are so glad to hear that our Newcastle team did a great job with your new door.

Khoa T.

Khoa T.

Very happy with they way garage doors installed.

Installer, Nathan, turned up early & got straight into the task without fuss. Was very respectful, friendly, and easy to chat with. He even explained helpful things about garage doors as he was working. Very happy with installation experience. Would recommend Steel-line to friends without hesitation.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Khoa, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your recommendation. We are delighted to hear that Nathan did a great job on your installation.

Brett Roylance

Brett RoylanceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect finish for house Reno

We met with Rick Z who was very knowledgeable about all products and a quote revived within 2 days of home visit. 100% recommend this company. Decowood door looks amazing.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Brett, thank you for your review and strong recommendation and we are glad Rick and our Gold Coast team looked after you so well and you're delighted with your new Decowood door.

Jeff Klepzig

Jeff KlepzigMid North Coast, NSW

Easy efficient installation.

When you need a hammer to bash your old roller door to prevent it from catching, and it takes forever to operate, and it sounds like somebody is dragging a sheet of corrugated iron down a gravel road its time to replace.
Fast, efficient and a pleasing result. Thanks for a great job.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Jeff, it certainly was time to replace it. We are so happy to hear that you are very happy with your installation - thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

steph

stephSydney, NSW

Changed my world at an affordable price

The staff are knowledgeable friendly and awesome. I originally received a quote 12 months ago & when I finally came around to ordering they held the price! Paid & arranged installation at a day and time to my needs. Took away the old 30 year old one. No mess no fuss! I ♥️ It

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Steph, it's wonderful to hear that you had a great experience delivered by our Sydney team. Thanks so much for your review.

One word " professional"

Very professional. Answered all my queastions. Arrived on time for both quote and final installation. Extremely helpful installers that went beyond what l expected. Garage door is of high quality.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Darren, thank you for your review - we are delighted to hear that you're very happy with your door and installation and all your questions were answered.

Friendly and Trusworthy

A great job done ,prompt and efficient.I had to go to work ,and when I came back they had installed the roller door with no mess left behind. Would recommend them to anyone.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Michael, that's great to hear - thanks so much for your review and recommendation.

Caleb Peachey

Caleb PeacheySydney Surrounds, NSW

Garage Door Perfection

The team at steel-line garage doors are brilliant. They provide samples of different finishes. Install team did a great job. And I love the remote access app to the garage door!

I will be using them again.

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Caleb, thank you for your fantastic feedback on our Sydney team. We're delighted you're so happy with your install and app... we appreciate your business.

Dom

Dom

Great door

Replacement for 20yr old door- works perfectly, completed within specified timeline and cheaper than competitors with same quality door. Now we have a door thats quiet and works like a door should

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Dom, thank you for leaving a review and we're delighted that you now have a quality, quiet door and that our team gave met your expectations.

Lachlan_vlt

Lachlan_vltBrisbane

Exceptional service!

We purchased a panel lift door and motor through steel line doors in western Brisbane and could not have been happier. Measure and quote was booked promptly and happened at the scheduled time with the quote received the same day. And the door was delivered and installed within the time frame we were told it would be.

Overall it was an excellent experience!

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Lachlan, it's great to hear our Brisbane branch delivered you an excellent experience and exceptional service. We'll be sure to pass this onto them. Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 -Star review.

CHRISTOPHER

CHRISTOPHERMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I found the sales rep great,the garage door and after sales service great as well.

2 rollers doors installed in a few hours and the product was great quality and value for the overall price in comparison to a competitors price. Great range of colours

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Hi Christopher, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and to hear that you are very happy with your doors and our Adelaide team lived up to your expectations.

See all Steel-Line Garage Doors reviews

yassa

yassaasked

my garage door does not open or close with remote . this is so frustrating when trying to park my car or leave for work ! even when standing inside the garage it takes a good 1000 presses for it to then open or close ! what could be this problem ive reset and reprogrammed everything multiple times and still nothing ! HELP ME PLEASE

Steel L.Steel-Line Garage Doors

Dear Yassa, we are unable to locate you on our system. Would you be so kind to email your contact details to sales@steel-line.com so we can resolve this for you.

Guyasked

Our Steel-line door model ST50EVOB1 has stopped opening. Other problems include not travelling more than 12 inches in either direction before stopping. Constantly pressing the remotes or the manual button moves the door but the reprogramming does not work when the reprogramming instructions are followed and the door is in this faulty on-off mode. Now the door is in the closed position and when opening the door using the button on the motor, it just opens 6 inches and closes. I have deleted the code on the remote handset and the inside remote panel. That is where I'm at with this frustrating exercise. All hinges and the main spring have been sprayed with good quality silicone.

roslyn s.

My 2 steel line doors were installed September last year. They are a different model to yours apparently which are cfg-00301125 which cost $632 each. They are so far working perfectly with my Merlin opener but I notice there is a label attached which says " do not lubricate tracks". So far so good for me but I do hope your problem is eventually resolved if all else fails you could take your issue to the ombudsman. I had a similar problem like yours with my previous B & D roller door. Hope I have helped. Best wishes. Roslyn.

Guy

Thanks Roslyn, i didnt lubricate the tracks as they are rubber. Cheers

Guy

I know its been a while but I would like to thank the people who responded. It finished with me calling the manufacture of the motor. They referred me to an installer who fitted a motor for the 6 meter wide panel door that the builder got installed. The original motor was for a single car garage door.

Luigi S.

Luigi S.asked

I have a door in Sydney with the ST50EVOB1 installed. The opening/closing command of the remote control works perfectly. The wall push button has suddenly stopped working. What could be the problem? Please note: 1) external wiring and push button are ok; 2) even making a direct connection (between the two (of 4 green) electrical terminals where the 2 wires from the push button are connected) the system doesn't work. The two small microswitch shown with "+" and "-" work well (+ as "open/stop" and - as "closing/stop"). Please answer me at : [details removed] (Simonetta)

roslyn s.

Hi. At the recommendation of my neighbour a well respected building inspector I used Steel line for my garage doors back in September. I have only used my remote to open the door which apparently work perfect like yours. In terms of the problems you are having they seem to be of an electrical nature which so far mine does not have. I assume you have been in contact with steel line to check your system but if all else fails perhaps an independent electrician may be consulted for his input or as a last resort the ombudsman. Hope this helps. Regards Rossie.

Get an answer from our members and Steel-Line Garage Doors representatives